It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude
Go to Google and type in "Stereologist" in quotes. Notice the great number of forums he is a member of where he says the same stuff over and over and over.

At 18 posts/day on ATS one wonders how one could have the time to be so active on so many forums?

i had already worked out the fact that he must have no life for the amount he posts on this site alone, but i never even considered he could be doing the same on other sites,

now that i see those results...holy cr... he realy doesnt have a life,

i couldnt post that much a day myself if i was being paid and had no life,

there is no possible way i could post that much. he must try realy hard to pull of such an average,

i'm gonna go work out what that average is again now that i see these other forums he is on.

ridiculous

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Haaaaa haaaaa haaaa haaaa!

Does Stereologist have a PhD? I bet not. Dr Jaysen Rand does and he agrees with everything in my presentation.

Jaysen Rand does not have a PhD. He's a fraud. His resume is a complete hoax. There is nothing true about it. Even his name is not Rand.

This is rich. A hoaxer using a fraud as evidence. This is crazy funny.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Another pointless post with no information. That's you for sure. You can't even understand when I post in response to a particular issue. All you can do is attack me. Ad hominem attacks are composed by people with nothing to say.

Have you figured out what is so important about Lucus posting newspaper accounts before 1989 and avoiding peer reviewed journals?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

yet another off topic pointless post. I think you are batting 0 for on topic posts or did I miss something you've posted that was worth reading. Doubt it!

Come on folks let's recognize that none of this hoopla attacking me does anything to support the claims of Lucus.

Lucus has used a series of videos by a known fraud whose name is even a fake to try and support his claims.

Can anyone figure out what is so important about 1989? Can anyone figure out what was published in 1985 that shoots down the silly claims made by Lucus?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That planet X hoax has the be the dumbest hoax in history!!

If something of that size were really on its way, even hobby astronomers would see it by now. Hell, we even know that an asteroid will pass between our communication satellites and earth in 2014...and the thing is smaller than a BUS!

The whole notion of this hoax is beyond laughable.

As for Jayson Rand, he's like those crazy bums holding "end of the world, repent" signs on Times Square! His real name is Paul Bondora, and there's no records he ever attended the universities he claims to have visited...and there's no proof he ever got a Phd!! Dont' believe it? Well then, call the universities, and ask them for proof, you'll come back empty handed

And his alleged music industry experience, including an Emmy nomination (lol) are also completely made up.

And now this muppet comes up with some crazy planet X theory that's so easy to debunk anyone with a phone and contacts to hobby astronomers can figure out he's a fraud. All he wants is attention...and you buying whatever books/DVDs he comes up with.

But wait, maybe all those thousands of hobby astronomers and every single astronomical society including the entire science community are covering it up...right? I mean...that doesn't sound crazy at all, right?

Sometimes I worry about our society...our school system must be seriously failing if people believe in such an obvious hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

I could tell you my plan....

But then I would have to kill you

lolll typical "The Road" attitude

i dont know what is you country so its hard to know if you finded a nice spot .. like on a mountain with a cave near the top

from my part i dont have any plans .. i presently live 3 floor from the ground .. so floods dont scare me ahahah
i curious to know what you find .. whats your secret safe place
im sure you didnt construct a bunker

maybe you finded a old mine ? or tunnel of any sort ... those can be dangerous .. you can be stock with no air ..
tell me what it is but dont tell me where it is

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
That planet X hoax has the be the dumbest hoax in history!!

If something of that size were really on its way, even hobby astronomers would see it by now. Hell, we even know that an asteroid will pass between our communication satellites and earth in 2014...and the thing is smaller than a BUS!

The whole notion of this hoax is beyond laughable.

As for Jayson Rand, he's like those crazy bums holding "end of the world, repent" signs on Times Square! His real name is Paul Bondora, and there's no records he ever attended the universities he claims to have visited...and there's no proof he ever got a Phd!! Dont' believe it? Well then, call the universities, and ask them for proof, you'll come back empty handed

And his alleged music industry experience, including an Emmy nomination (lol) are also completely made up.

And now this muppet comes up with some crazy planet X theory that's so easy to debunk anyone with a phone and contacts to hobby astronomers can figure out he's a fraud. All he wants is attention...and you buying whatever books/DVDs he comes up with.

But wait, maybe all those thousands of hobby astronomers and every single astronomical society including the entire science community are covering it up...right? I mean...that doesn't sound crazy at all, right?

Sometimes I worry about our society...our school system must be seriously failing if people believe in such an obvious hoax.

Maybe you should look into brown dwarf stars and how they put forth no light. At only 10-40 Kelvins above AZ it only puts out visible energy in the x-ray and infrared spectrum.

Do you know anyone with an xray or infrared telescope?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Austexdude]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Dude, we can see tiny little asteroids far far far away from us. They emit ZERO light! And just so you know, we can see the infrared spectrum, they just launched another new telescope just a month or so ago that can do just that in incredible detail. And we were able see infrared and xray light in space for quite some time now.

I don't wanna be offensive, but the only reason to believe in this hoax is a lack of knowledge about science, astronomy, and cosmology.

This is a picture of our Milkyway taken in infrared: LINK

And this is an Xray picture of the sun: LINK

[edit on 31-8-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Maybe you should look into brown dwarf stars and how they put forth no light. At only 10-40 Kelvins above AZ it only puts out visible energy in the x-ray and infrared spectrum. Do you know anyone with an xray or infrared telescope?

Just when you thought you'd heard the dumbest claim ever, out comes another nominee for the dunce of the year award.

Only puts out visible energy in the x-ray and infrared ranges?

Since when are x-rays and infrared visible?
Since when can an object in the 10-40K range put out x-rays?
Since when is a brown dwarf in the 10-40K range?
When did brown dwarfs stop reflecting light?

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious! Researcher? NOT!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Well now you're just lying. Brown dwarfs can be viewed in the visible spectrum. Telescopes with a CCD have been able to detect distant brown dwarfs, as have coronagraphs. You can sure bet that if a brown dwarf was 2 years away from Earth it would be visible now.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's a special brown dwarf that only Jayson Rand...sorry...Paul Bondora can see with his super secret telescope. Why don't you get that?

@Austexdude: If you're planning on googling me too like Stereo to throw mud at my person rather than properly defend yourself...good luck googling "MrXYZ"

[edit on 31-8-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Apparently there are instructions online on how to manufacture this amazing device at home:

The see anything binoculars

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Darkstar2

Interesting indeed.

I love the part where it states that sedna is in a comet like orbit on one of the lines posted on that picture of yours.

In Stellarium they have the concepts of pure Kepler orbits, and more precise orbits including perturbations. I'm no expert in Stellarium, but it seems to me that all minor planets are included under Kepler, and this means the 'comet_orbit' setting.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
oh noes the straw man arguments come forth. LOL

That poor straw man is going to be gone soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

He may agree with you but some of his theories are totally way out there. I agree with your work.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What no link to provide your source of proof? LOL Isn't that defermating somebody's character in a court of law?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

What no link to provide your source of proof? LOL Isn't that defermating somebody's character in a court of law?

Dude, if we couldn't see brown dwarfs we wouldn't even know they existed...you wouldn't even use the word. If I mention the word "dog", do you want me to post a link too so you know what we're talking about? What about the word "and"?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No sh~~ sherlock and the only ones right now who can only see brown dwarfs are NASA. So you saying you work for NASA by saying 'we'? It si called WISE by the way.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The investigation on Rand was done by X-Zone as well as some independent investigators. They found that Rand's actual name is Paul Bondora and that he has none of the degrees he claims to have. An easy way to check this is to call up the schools he claims to have attended and inquire if he was a student at any time. You can also check producers who have won Grammys, none of them are named Jaysen Rand or Paul Bondora and no one in the music industry has heard of him. So, if he's lying about where he went to school and his past, don't you think his credibility is pretty much shot? Also, he was charged with practicing real estate without a license a little while back.

Paul Bruce Bondora a.k.a. Dr. Jaysen Rand Charged

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's not true amateur telescope can be fitted with a coronagraphs or CCDs both of which can be used to detect brown dwarfs. While you may need a higher end telescope it is still completely possible for an amateur to have the necessary equipment.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join