It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Gage will visit Paltalk video chat room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Richard Gage will visit Paltalk video chat room

ae911truth.org

If you haven’t experienced the Paltalk “The Truth Movement” chat room – you are in for an awakening. AE911Truth is going to be deeply involved. Here’s the quick story. One of our chat room members attended the AE911Truth May 8th presentation in Toronto, Canada. He returned to inform us on the Paltalk video chat that he spoke with Richard Gage, AIA. In the same weekend he contacted David Ray Griffin as well. He even brought back a digital recording of Prof. Griffin speaking about The Truth Movement chat room and our members. Four days later he surprised us by having Mr. Gage show up
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Bel_Fla]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Richard Gage will visit Paltalk video chat room entitled "The Truth Movement" on August 27, 2010 (6 to 8 p.m. EDT). New members need only visit paltalk's website, and download "Paltalk Scene", create a user name, and password, and join us. We'll be taking questions from any room member who chooses to visit with us as time permits. We will conduct an open mic session after Richard's visit, as "The Truth Movement" paltalk room has very competent people on the subject of 9/11 from all over the world.

ae911truth.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a9faadbdbae.jpg[/atsimg]

Everyone is welcome to come join in the chat and ask questions and listen to Richard speak. One more week to go!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Everyone is welcome to come join in the chat and ask questions and listen to Richard speak. One more week to go!

Here's the problem I have with this...that last time I attended an "online open mike session" was with an actor in a science fiction television seres I enjoyed. I was asking interesting questions about how she perceived the character she was portraying as an actor, but my question never made it through. Instead, she was bombarded by legions of bubbleheads asking frivolous questions about what her favorite color was. Either my question was drowned out by the sheer volume of bubblehead questions, or, there was intentional editing and mature questions like mine were discarded according to some policy that catered to bubbleheads. At any rate, for whatever reason, this was by no means a true "online open mike session".

So why will Gage's "online open mike session" be any different?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I look forward to it.
I think Richard Gage makes a brilliant presentation on what he and countless others believe on how those buildings cam down.
Shame one of the usual de-bunkers has already chipped in on this thread.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I myself never do those online chat sessions with your favorite star or athlete. I go in early and ask a question and it never gets answered. I always find those things fake.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I look forward to it.
I think Richard Gage makes a brilliant presentation on what he and countless others believe on how those buildings cam down.
Shame one of the usual de-bunkers has already chipped in on this thread.
Thanks for posting.

No, he does not. I have been to his presentation and met with Box Boy. His presentation is unfounded and filled with 1/2 truths and lies. His "questions" were plants and I was not allowed to ask a question in the open mic. He answered only two questions and shut it down.

When Gage can not answer a question, he parrots the same old bull crap:
"That's why we need a new investigation."

As this PalTalk takes place, I predict he will pick and choose the questions he can answer. You truthers will oooh and ahhhh him like he is the Messiah. He will fail to answer any of the hard questions.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Six Sigma]

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Architects & Engineers for 911 truth Richard Gage, AIA www.ae911truth.org will be coming to The Truth Movement room every 1st Sunday of each month for a 2 hour Question & Answer period. Starting October 3rd, 6 pm Pacific time or 9pm Eastern time, 2am U.K. time. The Admins of the room invite you to mark that date down and join us for revealing explosive evidence.

express.paltalk.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For those that haven't been there before, I would suggest against associating oneself with "The Truth Movement" room on Paltalk. Some of the admins like to stoop to the levels of the debunkers and JREF'ers and attack and call those that don't agree with them names. That includes admins attacking other admins on more than one occasion in my short time there.

Further, the room they operate costs $13,000/year or $1300/month. Where the hell they get the funding, or why Paltalk even charges those kinds of prices is insane.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c576e2ead391.jpg[/atsimg]

I will be notifying Richard of what goes on over there so that he is at least informed.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Good site and friendly chatroom!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The truth movement room is a great site for anyone willing to listen. Friendly people and bring your questions. One piece of advise, read the rules when you join the room.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Richard Gage tonite for all who wish to talk with him.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
“The Truth Movement”, an online video chat room, is pleased to announce that Richard Gage, AIA,
the very well known and respected licensed commercial Architect of 22 years and founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth (www.ae911truth.org) ,will be providing free worldwide presentations on key scientific evidence that the conclusions of the U.S. governments’ investigation into 9/11 was not comprehensive. It is vital that we unite to expose this cover-up.

We invite all your users & members to click the link to be brought right into the chat room on the night of the events. They can also come into the chat room at any time prior to or after events, by clicking the banner, and see for themselves what this new medium is all about, and join in the discussion.

express.paltalk.com...

top topics

join