It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO footage 8/15 Downtown PDX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well it seems we have a new one. I think this move a little to quick to be a lantern. Also there seems to be color change as well.

Spotted on 08/15/2010 a little after 10pm in downtown PDX.

As always just curious to what you folks think:

[edit on 17-8-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm thinking its a glider

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
I'm thinking its a glider

you mean those little electric planes? That would have to be one good pilot for those moves don't you think? Not saying it isnt btw, just curious is all.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Toys.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Phage keeps flying those planes everywhere

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

If the LED fits...
New toys. New things people haven't seen before. Get used to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
looks like an rc helicopter. @ about 40-42 seconds as it comes from behind the bridge caisson you can see a reflection on what looks like the main rotor.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
EDITED ..... not quoting Phage

My comment...
LOOOOOOOOOL , you sure its a NEW toy? because there has been mannnnnnnnnny moving orbs with changing color for many years now, I guess its been the " NEW " thing for years already,

Did someone from the 70's came to the future to 2010 and took back one of those LED toys?

Oh that footage was nice, but then again, it could always be explained by something that we have here on earth. The only way people will believe in these things only if it landed right in their faces.

by the way, nice flying lol

[edit on 17-8-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have followed your posting's for years. You sir = the reason I joined ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Why did you false quote me? I said nothing like that.

Yes, well. Interesting that when it is going from right to left it's blue then when it's going from left to right it's red. Sort of like navigation lights. Also makes it easier for the operator to figure out which way it's pointed.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Why did you false quote me? I said nothing like that.

Yes, well. Interesting that when it is going from right to left it's blue then when it's going from left to right it's red. Sort of like navigation lights. Also makes it easier for the operator to figure out which way it's pointed.

I didn't quote you at all, Just replying my comment, sorry if you thought I was trying make it seem tthats what you wrote.. sorry about that again.

I know what you're saying but I noticed every time there's a footage like this, you come in and throw that idea in. Not all footage are hoaxes and such with that you may think it is, you may see something that could may look alike to the tee but it may not be the samething that you think it is.

Who knows it really could be something out of this world that adapted to things that us humans know about to mask themselves.

Like i said It could be a hoax and it may not be one, Cant be too sure anymore and always have an open mind.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by MilzGatez]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
And we best send the life boat as ET crashed in the river at the end..

They came 96 billion light years to crash in the river...

Their insurance is going to sky rocket!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

UFOs are known to go in and out of the water.

Ever heard of USOs? (Unidentified Submerged Objects)

Not saying that thing in the video is a UFO or a USO.....but yeah.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
whatever it was...whatever...

but she's a fine one!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
You know, these people could have saved themselves a lot of confusion by just walking over the bridge to where the object was flying about.

It couldn't have been more than 100 metres away!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

In other words: if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a ferrari.

By your logic, the very keyboard I am typing on now could, in fact, be a disguised alien craft...? You are right, of course: if they are here, they may be disguised as things we'd recognise, but that is no reason to look at a 747 passing overhead and scream "Aliens! Aliens!!"

"But it's just a plane..."

"That's exactly what they WANT you think!!"

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
the depth perception is misleading, i know pdx well enough to recognize the distance involved between the bridge and were the light ended up, it was moving pretty fast, that guy was no where near as close as it appeared in that video,

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I may have to go with LED on this one. I have a bike light that has 12 LEDs on it. It is brighter than a single common car headlight. The color matches. When cameras try to focus in on smaller lights further away, they seem to change color. Stars look like they are flickering or changing color when we look at some of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Stars looks like they are flickering and changing colour because the light is passing through our atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I live in sandy about 25 miles east of Portland and I saw something really similiar a week or two ago. I was on my porch around 2am havin a smoke and outta nowhere I see this perfectly round little ball of light going crazy in the trees around my house. I have trees surrounding my house and this thing was shooting through all of em doing figure 8s and a bunch of other manuevers. Was really fast just like the object in the video and just blinked out after a few seconds.
I pretty much forgot about it after I told a couple people and they all acted like I was retarded but that video brought it back for me. The light I saw wasn't changing colors though, it was a solid yellow. It also was manuvering way more then that thing in the video.
Another thought, that bridge in the video is pretty big and that object moves across it pretty darn fast. Its hard for me to believe that's an rc anythng. Not only that its pitch black and there's about a million things to crash into, and that thing is manuvering through all of it at speed. That's one hell of an rc pilot eh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join