It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun,is it brighter and hotter than normal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PS3Geek
I live in canada ontario and i would love it if this heat wave went away but what is killing me is the humidity right now as i type this it is quite cool and can actually relax but in the day it is a different story .

Same here in Melbourne, Australia..
We're use to hot summers but this year has been really humid..
Linked to the storms in Queensland etc...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
I wish this was true....im frickin freezing...

winter sucks....

It's still cold and wet here but the sun is just so much brighter.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The sun emits what is known as 'black body radiation' - meaning that it emits a range of wavelengths of radiation based upon its own [surface] temperature. And in case you haven't noticed, the sun not only looks much *BRIGHTER* than it used to, but its apparent color has even changed.

The sun always used to look yellow, but nowadays, it looks *WHITE* [with still a hint of yellow, perhaps, but far whiter and far brighter than it ever looked before]. This is something that anyone with eyes and memory can confirm for themselves, as opposed to NASA data, which can be [and almost undoubtedly is] grossly falsified by the time it reaches the public [since NASA is little more than the public space arm of the CIA].

The sun *SEEMS* brighter, and the fact that it also appears *WHITER* confirms this simple observation, since that's what one would expect of a black body that increases in temperature.

But you needn't worry about this warming of the sun or the consequent warming of the Earth - it's all part of the plan. The Earth is currently undergoing a process known as 'Ascension' back into the higher vibrational realms of existence, and Sol, our sun [which is _NOT_ a dumb ball of gas as we have been taught, but rather an intelligent, spiritual *BEING*] is helping us with the transition by providing us with the additional energy we need to make this jump.

So in the words of Douglas Adams, "Don't Panic!". Everything is going according to plan, and it's all going to be OK.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join