It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Birds Falling From Sky, Dying In Lakewood"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is just weird, what with everything else going on in the world involving animals, lets hope it is just poison, but if it is, why???

www.thedenverchannel.com...#

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, this next story is really interesting, considering it is in the same area as the birds were located near, and it is dated 2 days prior to the bird article.....Involves the Denver Federal Center and asbestos....

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

I've heard/read/found that animals are more in-tune with mother nature than we as humans are. When the birds start freaking out, there's probably bad news on the way.

Ever noticed a flock of birds flying in the opposite direction of an approaching storm that you didn't even know was coming until the thunder and lightning rolled in?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
How sad, hope they find the cause before it happens again. When I lived in Key West there were beautiful colorful finches around - I went outside one morning and they were laying dead everywhere - maybe 30 or 40 of them. Never found out the cause, it didn't happen again and didn' affect any other spieces. I have heard of this happening when birds eat rice, it swells in their stomach and they drop from the air. Other than that - a poison of some type.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PoePhotMusiArt

Yes, I have seen that phenomenon before, and I too feel that they (animals) are the ones to watch, in these days to come....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You guys and Gals ever seen the movie called "The Core" ?

starts off just like that..kreepy..

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Thats interesting, I had not heard of the rice aspect before, thank you, I'll look into that....and yes, it is sad....

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yeah, you are correct, it does, and I think there were others involving this specific thing taking place... very unusual, life imitating art, as always, but creepy without a doubt...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
maybe it is the chemtrail thing causing birds to die?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You may have found the cause. Dirt filled with asbestos could have been picked over for seeds and insects by this flock of birds. A bit later they all die. Forensics will tell the tale.

top topics

join