It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS Miracle Supliment Recalled By FDA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Well, also, you're paying for the processing of this compound, because sodium chlorite is volatile.
When you break it down, like you said, it's way inexpensive.
How much is curing your common cold worth?
Right?
Besides, I only paid like...$13 for it and I've already gotten my moneys worth.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I did have one adverse reaction, which was to have my joints ache terribly and bad back pain, but otherwise it seemed to improve other conditions.

If it is ever totally recalled, I have the instructions for making my own in any case. But I'm very pleased to see others having positive experiences.

It is not the same compound as bleach either.

I read a pdf from the municipalities, in which they were replacing the bleach in the water supplies with this which was considered far safer for human consumption, and there is a different byproduct in bleach itself.

I'm not sure I can find it but will add it if I can.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.sciencelab.com...

I have used sodium chlorate as a weed killer and as a explosive.

Sodium chlorate +vaseline makes a good plastic explosive

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Chlorate and chlorite are different chemically.
Different charges, different bonding effects.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Of course the one I want to find is not there now, and can't remember what my key words were in the past either. But I did find this:

www.enotes.com...

Sodium chlorite is a powerful oxidizer that will not explode on percussion. The anhydrous salt does not absorb water and is stable for up to ten years...

It is used in place of chlorine in industrial ammonia plants because it does not react negatively with ammonia. Since it is an oxidizer, it is often a part of flue gas scrubber systems. Food-processing companies use it for washing fruits and vegetables because it is a fungicide. Meat and poultry are also washed with a solution, as is food processing equipment. Finally, it is an anti-mildew agent in detergent compositions and has been used in toothpaste and contact lens solutions.

www.treatmentforhighbloodpressure.org...

sodium chlorite and sodium chloride is not chlorine and also, there are no findings that it acts as a carcinogen as does chlorine

www.epa.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There have been studies done on it and it destroyed pathogens, not only that but with no ill effects when taken in low doses, as well, it selectively targetted them.

It is not chlorine.

So this is codex alimentarius, and I am so glad to have the instructions for this for will be trying this again soon.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The FDA banned it because it actually works.

They don't like it when people cure their diseases with OTC or Over The Internet chemical.

Does this mean you can't get MMS anymore?

Dang.

Codex Alimentarious.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Still can, its just a warning, but they are obviously pressuring the suppliers, you can make it but then there is a risk which alarms me and I'd rather buy it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by downtown436

Still can, its just a warning, but they are obviously pressuring the suppliers, you can make it but then there is a risk which alarms me and I'd rather buy it.

out of curiousity were do you buy it?

what site?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Ebay has quite a large supply, or did. Its very cheap, in that it lasts a long time, but juice that doesn't have ascorbic acid or c added is not.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have a friend that swears by it. He does not take it everyday, but regularly.
If in between dose days, he starts to feel ill, or just run-down physically, he will take a dose. He even got his girlfriend to start taking it (GF of 14years)

I myself have read up on it. Sounds a little to good to be true, but I have problems taking anything on a regular basis. I dont take any medication, and will usually wait for a headache to go for hours and hours before I will succumb to taking Motrin.
Im from the school, if you start to feel ill, take it easy, relax, drink more water, eat better food, and for this, Im rarely ever ill for more than a day or so. I have not had the flu or a cold that lasts weeks for over a decade!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I got the recall notice as well. I immediately looked at it thinking, "..okay, they must have used a questionable lot number of this or that and they're just giving a heads up about it..." all to find out that the FDA has once again scared the hell out of those who make and distribute it.

Just like Apricot and Peach pits and Ephedra.

I consume Apricot and Peach pits from every Apricot and Peach I eat. My wife buys Apricots when they're in season and I NEVER throw a pit out without extracting the pit and consuming it - the same with Peaches.
When I eat an apple, I eat the WHOLE apple, core and all (because the seeds are a weak dose of good, cancer fighting agents as well..).

I work night shift and take ephedra (to give me energy and keep me alert) that I get from a guy who owns his own fitness store who has the balls to carry ephedra products on his shelf. I give blood regularly and lay off the
ephedra 36 hours before I donate, and I ALWAYS have the nurse or technician tell me that my blood pressure and heart rate are extraordinary. They ask me how old I am and when I tell them 48, they say they know 25 year olds that would kill for my BP and heat rate.

I've taken MMS for two years now with only one, yes one, bought of some diarrhea because I got a little happy with it when I felt a little sore throat and cold coming on (I took 14 drops). 24 hours later I felt like a million bucks and the bug never took complete hold of me. I use MMS to soak my feet with Apple Cider Vinegar (which I use as the activator as well for MMS) to fight foot fungus and athletes foot. I also gargle with it to keep my mouth healthy. I've used it on burns and rashes and just about anything and I've always been amazed at the results. One other thing, is that it will burn your skin if not watered down first with DISTILLED water. I follow the instructions to the T and it woks for me. If I stray from Jim's advice on what and how to administer it, there's usually a little side effect that I experience that he warns about. (I put it on a small rash after mowing, in it's pure, unwatered down state and it burned my skin just a little, but the rash was gone! He did warn about that.)

I am staying on topic here. My point is, the FDA and drug companies do not like, and will not stand for ANYONE cutting in on their business and profits - period. All of the above products fall into the category of "..bad news for the FDA and Drug companies..." Anything that kills cancer and is free? Anything that is a general cure-all, for pennies? Anything that can give you energy better than any lab concoction that they can patent and sell, coming from an oriental plant that they can't compete with? (Ma Huang/Ephedra) C'mon. Anytime the FDA starts doing that to a home remedy/natural remedy, it usually means that it works!

Well, gotta go. Thinking about the FDA and their BS has made me feel a little nauseated. I'm going to take a dose of MMS and feel better in the morning!
Really.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
well..ok..let me just say that my friend had cancer in his lungs real badd. he started doing the MMS thing and it literally got rid of the cancer in his body..you have to follow the instructions to the letter..start out with 1 drop mixed the move up to 2 and so on..you can't just start at 14-15 drops..that's just stupid...it does work and the FDA can kiss your and my @$$..

remember to read the instructions..that's why they are there...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join