It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the usa is still owned by the crown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

How do you know the youtube video contains untrue statements? Have you researched the claims made? Have you sincerely looked into each one ? Well I am and I so far I haven't found a single claim made in this video to be untrue. In my current research, it is backed up with reliable evidence.

Quite frankly, it makes me a little sad and I wonder where we, the American people are to go from here. I still of course have more reading to do to check out everything claimed is true, but so far the evidence is there and freely available doing a search on Google.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not only is the US a corporation owned by the crown so are all the countries of the commonwealth, Australia, Canada and my own Country (corporation) New Zealand - See here - www.henrymakow.comoz..._new_zealand_canadian_consti.html

Although the basic fraud website was hacked and destroyed shortly after this article appeared - www.henrymakow.com...
This in itself has a very conspiratorial tale to tell.

People really need to look into all of this very empowering information, information that TPTB do not want you to have...happy reading, or not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

That's because you live in Canada. Canada is a British Commonwealth realm, the British monarch is your head of state. Commonwealth realms are basically puppet states of the UK.

Constituent Countries of the United Kingdom - England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland

Commonwealth realms (in political union with the UK) - Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Antigua & Barbuda, Jamaica, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea, St. Lucia, Grenada, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, St. Kitts & Nevis.

Crown dependencies (part of the British monarchs realm but not of the UK) - Isle of Mann, States of Jersey, States of Guernsey

British overseas territories (colonies of the UK) - Bermuda, Gibraltar, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Anguilla, Montserrat, British Virgin Islands, South Georgia & the Sandwich Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, St. Helena & Ascension Island, Pitcairn Island, Cyprus Sovereign Base Areas (Akrotiri and Dhekelia).

All ruled by the same person. Note how the United States is NOT on any of these lists.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[sorry, double post]

[edit on 8/17/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

hi this is worth a watch

No, it really wasn't. It was more anti-american propaganda.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

From looking at the list of those countries or rather territories, it looks like those places are still the most civilized place to live.

No, I'm not a part of any of the British monarch.

As long as you are happy in your living situation, British monarch will not harm you. They need tenants in their territories anyways.

But they will not allow any of you or a collective individual to be richer or more powerful than themselves.

They hate the countries that refuse to come under their financial umbrella, or military might.

You have to realize why Cuba, North Korea and Iran are so vehemently antagonized by the press.

Your perception of the world is already a part of the British monarch's matrix.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
reply to post by Johnze

How do you know the youtube video contains untrue statements? Have you researched the claims made? Have you sincerely looked into each one ? Well I am and I so far I haven't found a single claim made in this video to be untrue. In my current research, it is backed up with reliable evidence.

Quite frankly, it makes me a little sad and I wonder where we, the American people are to go from here. I still of course have more reading to do to check out everything claimed is true, but so far the evidence is there and freely available doing a search on Google.

Ah, the tried and true "I found it...but I won't deign to share it with you" post. You've found the truth, but you somehow just can't find the documentation to share it...or just choose not to throw a few scraps to the unwashed masses.

Is this a game? If this is real, you should be doing a patriotic service and sharing your research. But, you prefer to sit back with the "I'm better than all of you because I know the 'TRUTH'" attitude. Which tells us a lot. Not that you know "THE TRUTH," but that you have jack squat for evidence.

:googles "crown owns usa":

Oh, I've got it! The smoking gun!

www.google.com...

Miss California keeps crown despite racy pix

Oops. Nevermind.

Then there are a few more unrelated posts...then a link to this thread.

Let's go all in - show us your cards.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is about the stupidest post since the last stupidest post, whatever that was.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
the big question is this. how can we break free from this

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
blacks law dictionary difinition of a human = monster

we are considered sub human in a legal setting lol

I take it you've never actually seen Black's Law Dictionary, have you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd704bb818d7.png[/atsimg]

PERSON: A man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes.

A human being considered as capable of having rights and of being charged with duties; while a "thing" is the object over which rights may be exercised.

Artificial persons. Such are created and devised by law for the purposes of society and government, called "corporations" or "bodies politic."

Natural persons. Such as are formed by nature, as distinguished from artificial persons, or corporations.

Private person. An individual who is not the incumbent of an office.

I don't see anything about monster, sub human, or whatever other whackjob theory will be posited next.

Please stop repeating what you've read and heard from random sources and actually look things up for yourself.

DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
reply to post by Johnze

Ah, the tried and true "I found it...but I won't deign to share it with you" post. You've found the truth, but you somehow just can't find the documentation to share it...or just choose not to throw a few scraps to the unwashed masses.

Is this a game? If this is real, you should be doing a patriotic service and sharing your research. But, you prefer to sit back with the "I'm better than all of you because I know the 'TRUTH'" attitude. Which tells us a lot. Not that you know "THE TRUTH," but that you have jack squat for evidence.

:googles "crown owns usa":

Oh, I've got it! The smoking gun!

www.google.com...

Miss California keeps crown despite racy pix

Oops. Nevermind.

Then there are a few more unrelated posts...then a link to this thread.

Let's go all in - show us your cards.

What are you talking about? The poster said that the video was a complete lie. So I asked him how does he know? I then said that I have researched the claims made in the video, and so far the evidence is there that supports the claims made in the video. I also said that I still have more reading to do. I took down all the claims made in the video and am researching each one thoroughly.

I'm not doing any of what you accused me of. That is nonsense and irresponsible of you.
If you want to discover something, look into it for yourself. Don't go by what someone says.
This is why I'm researching the claims made in the video, as everyone should do.

You put someone down for posting a definition given on the word human being with another definition only to put the person down. I looked it up too and it does say that. There are more sources than one. That was not the only concern regarding a person. You should look into each claim made and see whether or not any of it is reliable. Instead you are being negative and not at all helpful to the subject.

For example, I believe in William Cooper and he said to never believe what was said on his radio broadcast, but to research it yourself. That's what I am doing with this video and it is what I have done and continue doing with his material. I have not been led astray or deceived in any form at all with regard to the work of Mr. Cooper or so far this video.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
But they will not allow any of you or a collective individual to be richer or more powerful than themselves.

FAIL.

Bill Gates net worth: $53 billion.

Warren Buffett: $47 billion.

Queen Elizabeth II: $450 million.

Look through this list and see how many Americans are far more wealthy than QEII. Even the guy with $1 billion has double the worth of Queen Elizabeth.

There are nearly a thousand people in the world who are worth AT LEAST double what she is.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

But just because they have the money does not mean they're more powerful. Bill Gates is certainly not more powerful than the Queen. I think you are only here to pick cyber fights with people and generally be a pest.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This video also explains the way this all came to be and how it works. A very interesting watch. I learned some things that I really didn't know before.
Link

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The core of the question here may be if the Queen is the only part of the British monarch. The whole structure should be much bigger than herself.

And on top of that, why do you expect she will reveal her true net worth to the public if it turns out to be 60 trillion dollars. Money=Power.

After all, she will not allow the World War Three to happen because Briton will be the first and easy target.

This makes me wonder if the attack on Iran will ever happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
blacks law dictionary difinition of a human = monster

Was this true or not? mothershipzeta - did you look it up in the same dictionary?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's always good to see that Lyndon Larouche is still alive and his world view still gets some traction on youtube.

[/sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
and they all keep crowing about new world order as the royalty rubs our noses
in austerity. the house of saud-a kingdom..same with britian- the crown.
and in america -the district of columbia. All as thick as thieves.
and the G20 traveling psy-op show- is everybody sufficiently intimidated by the
hired thugs and black ops cops? because they can always come back
for an encore performance.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

You'll need to look it up in the hard cover version that was used 250 years ago. Not the online version. Go find a dated version at least 250 years old, original hardcover, and then bring us the definition and you may call fail then and only then.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Start at 5:15

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join