It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the oil is really gone? Maybe that was part of the plan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
First of all this is just a theory...

Like most people when I heard that the oil couldn't be found I said "where did it supposedly go?" One of my friends caught me off guard when we started to discuss this. I was sure the Corexit did it's job and sunk it to undetectable levels of the Gulf but he brought forth another option. What if the oil is really gone out of the Gulf? Not just dispersed or even diluted but actually collected and hauled away by the TPTB. This then hit me like a ton of bricks. Rahm Emanuel said it best “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste."

What if they did collect the oil for some upcoming global crisis like so many think is coming? It would be the perfect opportunity to collect a large amount of oil under the radar. There would be no paper trails and they wouldn't even have to purchase this oil. Millions of gallons of oil stored away and no one would be the wiser.

This may even explain why at first they didn't want help from other countries. They couldn't have anyone else interfering until they gathered a vast amount.

I know this is a conspiracy theory that I have no proof of. I also know that there is a large amount of water in the Gulf that could have diluted the oil but I keep going back to third grade science: oil and water does not mix.

I want to know what the ATS community thinks of this.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't stop anyone from putting out ideas....that's what this site is all about. But in this case, I think it is just a greedy oil company who tried to cut corners.......which resulted in a catastrophe. They freaked out, and are doing everything possible to keep the public from finding out that this was all a result of their blatant disregard for safety. This is why the no fly zone....this is why they used an unprecedented amount of a dangerous dispersant (to break the oil up and cause it to sink below the surface)....this is why they only show the feeds they WANT (and pixelate the ones they do show to make it difficult to see)....AND why they had to be FORCED by the feds to even show them. It is also why their employees have to sign papers saying they may not speak to the press or anyone for that matter. There is just too much to go into without without writing a novel LOL! They knew there were problems with the well etc......this is just corporate greed run amok. Now they are doing whatever they can to save themselves. The oil will turn up. It's under the sand, under the GOM......and the rest they tried to collect like you said......and some may have naturally dispersed.....but not THAT much. It's disgusting what they have done and continue to do. But like I said, this is only one opinion.....and I respect your thoughts......it's every one's combined thoughts and efforts that will reveal the truth one day!

[edit on 16-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I too respect your thoughts StealthyKat. I have seen the video showing the oil under the sand at the closest barrier island to the leak. Made my blood boil a bit.
My friends assumption that they may have collected most of the oil was to good for me to pass up posting here. The theory also fit with why they were not allowing people close to the tragedy.

I love a good conspiracy, don't you?

Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes I do! I hope the truth comes out eventually.....we deserve that much

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The whole oil spill seemed rotten from the beginning. Shouldn't take months to fix a hole in a pipe. Most of what they tried at the beginning failed to begin with.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

excellent theory my friend!

S&F for you...

I love it and it makes perfect sense!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This could even relate to the other thread about GS selling 44% of their BP stock. Giving more validity to it being a planned event, large investors make good money and then they turn around and collect a ton of oil.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The lie is now exposed, Fox is reporting that 80% of the oil still exists in the Gulf.

Here is that Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Yea I heard this today. Something about them finding it in underwater caverns and under the sand. We all knew that it wasn't gone. I guess the Corexit does work. We live in some sad times when you can't believe anything on the evening news.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i dont think the crude collected at the surface can be processed. especially if it has corexit in it. unless your theory is that there is no dispersant?

If 'tbtb' (i love how vague that term is) needed a lot of crude, there are a lot of easier ways of getting it than staging a giant oil leak. For one, they could just take it.

also, that quote from Rahm Emanuel is used so often as if it is evidence of wrongdoing. I find that silly.

Clearly, when Bob Marley said "Strike the hammer while the iron is Hot", he was tipping his hand that he was the one who mined, manufactured, and then heated said iron

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

It was a theory but now that they are saying they have found the oil in caverns and under the sand it's not mysteriously gone anymore. Case solved. Back to zero.

I'm so glad BP decide to sink the oil so it can't be cleaned up. (sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I'm so glad BP decide to sink the oil so it can't be cleaned up. (sarcasm)

There is indeed quite a debate on whether the crude is better dispersed or on the beaches.

I would imagine a lot of folks have a very sentimental, as well as economic, attachment to those beaches looking postcard-pretty.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Oil doesn't disperse... it goes somewhere. I think the corexit is breaking the oil down into it's base chemicals which cant be too good.

If you look at satellite photos of the spill you will see that there is no way they could skim all that.

They have already said they skimmed some of it.

People have no idea how much oil spilled. NO IDEA

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Well dispersed you got people swimming in it weakening their immune systems and killing fish at all depths.

Floating you get it on the beaches and you can clean and skim it.

The marshes would be easier to protect too. I think this is the biggest attack on humanity in history and there pulling it off with smoke and mirrors.

top topics

join