It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the Derelict Craft on the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I know awhile back I had seen the video of the derelict craft on the moon. When I watched it, it was footage as the Apollos flew over. I can't seem to find it now, but I am guessing some of you have seen it. I myself thought it was pretty cool.

I was just surfing around and came across this video which I thought was pretty well put together also.

This is what the author had to say about it in the description:

kenboblumpypants | March 28, 2009 This is NOT the hoaxed footage by retiredafb. This is a short movie detailing the real original NASA images of the alien derelict spacecraft, on the far side of the moon. The music is Blackout, by UNKLE (which should be on itunes). It also includes a brief examination of the retiredafb / Apollo 20 hoax which set out to distract the public away from (and discredit) those original NASA images, by deliberately associating, what was obviously hoaxed material, with the real images. The real stills would therefore lose integrity...and they did. Hopefully this video will help redress the balance. If you wish to see the original NASA images visit the LPI Usra archive (use those as google keywords). or use this link... www.lpi.usra.edu...

So, I thought I would post this up for others to see. Is this in fact a alien ship of some sort?

Im guessing this has been posted all ready around here somewhere and wont mind being redirected at all. I just thought this video might be new and have some new points of interest for those that have a interest in this type of thing.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
IF there were a derelict space craft on the moon why hasn't NASA gone back to check it out ?
I'm sorry but all I see is rock formation , why isn't the thing directly to the right of the alleged craft also being called a craft ?
Not ET just geology mate

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What I want to know is why are they so damn spooked. Ever since they went and saw the back side of the moon, they sure as hell have not been back since. Lets not forget some of the astronauts talking about it, and I damn sure don't deny anything that they are saying.

However, what really worries me is that rocket they sent up to blast a hole in the moon to check for water. I highly doubt they were even checking for water since they won't be landing on the moon anytime soon. Maybe i'm wrong, maybe i'm right about this, but I don't think the military is "Dumb Enough" to provoke a reaction from whatever lies on the back side of the moon.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
IF there were a derelict space craft on the moon why hasn't NASA gone back to check it out ?
I'm sorry but all I see is rock formation , why isn't the thing directly to the right of the alleged craft also being called a craft ?
Not ET just geology mate

Ok I found some footage that is closer to what I saw the first time. If you look from the mark 3:06 on you might change your mind about it just being rocks.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Interesting video but it is a hoax and a pretty good one. I really hate when people do stuff like this, it does nothing to help the UFO community.

Here is a link on this subject. Scroll down and read Internos' reply half way thru. He has linked to a lot of other discussions to this particular subject. You might find some information there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

That video isn't real, it's a hoax. The craft is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
Lets not forget some of the astronauts talking about it, and I damn sure don't deny anything that they are saying.

one of my personal favorites:

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public.”

-- Walter Schirra

top topics

join