It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs and tapping in a video and photo!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what is it with all the hate on ATS recently??? if i had of known people would be hating on each other so much on here I would never of started this thread...

This is just a thread people!! not a hate board.... a simple thread where I have asked peoples opinions on what they think the orbs and voices are in the videos and whether iv captured a demon or just some weird light source or camera artefact.

So please can we get back on topic??? and take the hate somewhere else?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Jeeez, some little boys here eh?!

Joe, I can see why you think there is something there and to be honest it looks like a dog to me but I really think it's nothing or, if anything, pareidolia.

But with such low resolution pictures artifacts really are the most likely cause.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

ok thanks... i will try and get the same pic in better resolution, its just in the video there is like an orb that moves past the chair, and i paused it and noticed a facelike thing...

but like you say it could be that thing where the eyes see shapes and that... cant remember the name haha

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Honestly orb's are nothing special as you can't prove it's anything but dust in a photograph. Now orb's in a video can be harder to just disprove if they have unusual movements that the typical dust particle or bug doesn't express. Haven't had a chance to listen to the evp's yet, me lil hellraisers are awake and make a ton of noise. I'll check those out later on tonight. As for the face I can see parts of what you do but not all aspects that you describe and once again it's next to impossible to get a definite answer either way. You will have the hardcore skeptics claiming it's just matrixing and the hardcore believers will so it's a definite spirit. This is just my humble opinion though, personally I'm a believer in the paranormal it's just unfortunate that it's so hard to get definite proof outside of personal experiences.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My friend you are dabbling in the occult, using a ouija board - most anything can happen. I don't really see a demon in the image but that sure is one large orb on your chest. If these things are frightening to you - throw the ouija board away, do not pursue your film or at least turn it into something positive. Stay safe!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Sorry, late to the party.

However...just a gentle reminder to keep to the topic, focus on it rather than eachother.

Cheers people.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join