It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs and tapping in a video and photo!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

Just want your thoughts on the following video and the photo.... here is the story behind the video:

In Janury 2010, I did a vlog for youtube on using chroma key... and in the unedited footage I noticed an orb appear which is what is seen in the first part of the video. Earlier that month I had lost my dog and caught a smokey like orb in a video I did outside but Iv not put that part in my video. I believe that if these are spiritual orbs then it could be my dog who passed away.

Anyway at the end of January I began working on a new project, a personal project which I dreamed of doing for a long long time, my own amatuer movie, I got all the cast together and we began filming. One scene involved us using a ouija board, and once the ouija board was placed in the location we then started to hear taps and bangs, when I took the footage home to watch and get ready to edit I noticed a weird orb and when zoomed in it looks demonlike with horns!!

Also on another tape we picked up EVP's and in the main ouija board scene we used 2 cameras, and one of the camera's audio became distorted and a baby crying can be heard and also a muffled males voice. No babies where near and no male was nearby except me.... I do have this and will upload it for you all to see/hear but first want your opinions on this first video and photo.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a27a04511aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Now for the story behind the photo....

I was at my fiancee's house getting ready to play the part of a demon like ghoul and my fiancee and her sister put some murky make up on me, and I also wore a mask... I was to shoot this scene infront of a green screen, and I sat down to think about my lines and my fiancee's sister took a photo of me unexpectedly and when I looked at the photo I could see a huge orb at the bottom and another orb right near my lap....

to add.... in my fiancee's house I have been noticing a smokey/misty like object move around, the lights flicker and we all suffer nightmares in this house.... also had warnings not to finish this film project....

your ideas please.... oh and before I say anymore, I will not say the name of this film project because i am not on here to promote it.... so for all you who are looking to flame me for using this as a promo stunt can stop before they start!

All the best to you all and I look forward to your opinions.

[edit on 16/8/10 by justjoemusic] EDITED TO ADD:

I have all the footage raw and saved on the original Mini DV tapes so anyone who is a professional at analysing this can have access to these tapes, just U2U me.

[edit on 16/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ok I have taken some stills from the video to try and show you what looks like a demon....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c908e2ad404.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the same still image but circled...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa84ede78e12.jpg[/atsimg]

and the same still image but sharpened.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0903636ea3c5.jpg[/atsimg]

and here is a 2nd still taken from the video:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66ca953064fa.jpg[/atsimg]

and again the same image but circled...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b11851f36d1.jpg[/atsimg]

and now the same image sharpened:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61641f66348c.jpg[/atsimg]

and here it is with colour change:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca03fef82d7d.jpg[/atsimg]

would love to hear your thoughts... I can email you the photos for analysing if needed.

[edit on 17/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No need to mail anyone the photographs or video, the specks (or orbs as you indoctrinated people like to call them) are undoubtedly dust particles and the "demon" is nothing but pareidolia.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Dust! I clearly is not dust. I design HD technology and have a phd from MIT, this clearly is as Joe has depicted. Joe I will PM you, this footage I will take for further analysis at my lab.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by themanwhocan

can you see the face? at first I thought it was just a trick of light but I can clearly see 2 horns and facial markings...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

There is definatley a face.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I feel there is more to this then just dust and seeing shapes in videos and pictures!! there have been bangs and taps, and EVP's aswell!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
could the demon like face be a demon which came when we did the oujia board? or could it be the spirit of my dog that passed away? I swear its a face... and other people have said it does look like a face.

If someone says its not a face, and can show some proof then I will be more then happy to accept it and write this off as just dust or light or something natural.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ok well I guess its only me and 'themanwhocan' who can see
facial features in the pictures and video?? would of thought there would of been more input from ATS'ers even if it was to say its just dust....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here is some EVP's I managed to capture.... would like to hear thoughts please....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
ok well I guess its only me and 'themanwhocan' who can see
facial features in the pictures and video?? would of thought there would of been more input from ATS'ers even if it was to say its just dust....

fine, i'll give you the attention you crave.

IT IS DUST for christ's sake!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

well thanks for your opinion....

[edit on 18/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

There is No need to be nasty or offhand to Joe, and It is not attention he is seeking. I also would like to say that what qualifies you to say 'its dust' I suggest you post your comments somewhere else if you are going to post abuse.*SNIP*

.Mod Edit: No need for the insults...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by themanwhocan

There is No need to be nasty or offhand to Joe, and It is not attention he is seeking. I also would like to say that what qualifies you to say 'its dust' I suggest you post your comments somewhere else if you are going to post abuse. Wanker

My nasty comments? haha ok.

He was begging for comments, even if they were to just say it was dust, so I obliged. There are hundreds of thread on here about the orbs and anyone with some common sense understands what they are. As for the recordings, that's hardly a sure way to get proof of anything is it!?

I believe it's against the forum rules to swear at other members but I thank you for your intelligent post.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

yea you should really watch what you say on here... I see your new and the mods dont take to foul language mate.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ok iv marked what I can see, others have seen it too.... so tell me, do you still say this is dust? or am i a total loon and seeing things that are not there....?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1944d482c3eb.jpg[/atsimg]

i know some will probably say its a artifact of the camera but to me it looks too face like...

[edit on 18/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
just wanted to add... im not posting this thread because I crave attention... I just wanted some help and answers to what all of this could be... 2 people on here have said its dust but decided to say that in a rude way but at least its 2 answers, and one other has said its a face they see...

the only thing I crave is help to work out if it is actually dust or something logical or whether it is something paranomarl, and im also talking about the audio iv recorded too....

i admit possibly the first photo could be dust and most probably is, but its the other photos that have me baffled as I can see features of a face...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

i have no idea who the manwhocan is.... and if you look at my posts you will see that i warned him about foul language and i alerted the mods! i havent made this thread for people to argue and derail things... I just wanted peoples opinions on the photo's (mainly the last few pics) and the video. And for no other reason!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join