It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to Fund Israeli Purchase of 20 F-35 Joint Strike Fighters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Israel needs to pay for their own war equipment, not the American Tax Payers.

Furthermore, the USA needs to stop giving or selling such equipment to any country; it just escalates war and body counts.

If the equipment can't be sold to private citizens in the USA, then the equipment should be banded from being sold abroad to anyone or any country.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by RussianScientists]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Well, now that you mention it, its been a while since UK and France have had a tiff. Maybe you can send in some troops through the Chunnel.

Didn't someone have that plan a while back?

Does seem you need the Platinum card for the JSF package, but don't worry, your credit is always AAA rating!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

Makes me sick..
We in Australia are one of the partners and invested a lot of our tax payers money in the JSF..
Sickens me that Israel puts in nothing and gets theirs for free...

Also as someone rightfully pointed out, the US is broke..
It will have to borrow the money, probably from a Jewish owned bank...

So its a double whammy, give Israel the jets and the US taxpayer even has to pay interest on the money it borrowed..

When will people wake up to this stuff???

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Israel is hardly a poor nation, but it would not be a huge power in the region without the aid of America. And since the extremists in Israel feel it is their right to dominate any arab country that dare oppose them, they need to latch on like parasites to powers larger than itself to achieve their twisted views...America is the new host. Without this Israel would be a relatively modern and wealthy country, but could not be the large power in the region it wants to be....of course America benefits from this relationship as well.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This has been planned for a long time, of course. You don't just give that much money out of blue.

Israel has rushed the whole "program" in order to:

to cover a potential conflict with Iran over its nuclear ambitions.

Source

It is obvious what is going on.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
“F-35 is not ready for international sales, in my view, but even when it is, it will always cost more than the Super Hornet,” says Chris Chadwick, president of Boeing Military Aircraft.

I love this, I hope USA will also ship some Silent Eagle to Israel later. By that time, Iran would start producing its first nuke.

Hmmm I sense lots of people gonna die for this arm race and Israel need more land, theirs already filled with weapons

"Thanks American people"
Your welcome Israel, tell us if you need more of MY MONEY!

IMHO: Better use the money to patch the ISS, at least make it doesnt stink like mens sweat.

or

replace the old Hubble!
From its original total cost estimate of about US$400 million, the telescope had by now cost over $2.5 billion to construct.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I'm sorry, but I'm not liking your source. I have checked this out in many articles (English and Russian) online in the past half hour or so, and other news articles are saying that the Israeli government is actually paying for it, and makes no mention of it being a burden to the US tax payers. ( and I'm positive if this was the case, it would be in Russian news articles!!!!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join