It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I am new here, and I am glad to be on this website. i have been meaning to join for sometime now.

The Green Tablet of Thoth/Hermes Trismegistus, how do we know it says what the legend says it is supposed to say? Where did the approximation come into being and how did that replica tablet become regarded as being a facsimile of the legendary true tablet? Is Atlantis evidence as robust as the Annunaki and Sumerian archaeological evidence? Is Lemuria also similar to Atlantis in terms of legend and physical proof, or is Lemuria too mythological to be real?

Any help in this regard would be wonderful.
edit on 3-10-2013 by Mirabilis because: Added A question

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirabilis

Hi and welcome to ATS.
We have a concept here called "posting on topic" which means look at the title of the thread, read the OP, and try not to drift too far from that topic, within reason.

Since the topic of this thread is:

"Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum",

This is the place to post comments about that subject. Since I'm not posting about that topic either now by replying to your off-topic post, I'm breaking the rules too, but since that was your first post I figured you needed help so hopefully the mods will go easy on me.

Since you have a different topic to discuss, normally what you should do is search the topic to find existing threads about it. If you don't find any topics existing, you could start a new thread once you have enough experience here, but you may need more posts to do that. Anyway I found a couple of threads on that subject, but this one seems most relevant and the last post even addresses your question I think. Feel free to read, and if you wish, contribute about that topic in this thread:

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

And just so my post isn't completely off-topic, I noticed from reading the first page that the ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance" is mentioned. I never see that motto any more, has it been abandoned by ATS? If so, I guess those comments about "deny ignorance" may no longer apply?

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is the exact reason why I have not posted anything other than my Intro. I joined, read a few threads, and quickly decided this site is a place to be flamed/bashed for any input or ideas. Thanks, but no thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
think you may be interested in this

www.calameo.com...

its call the "Alien Races Book"

for some reason my computer is playing up and cant start my own thread sorry.

interesting none the less
edit on 6112013 by flyinghigher2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
About time this was raised, the aggressive, manipulative posters that take over the ufo threads put me off logging in for the last year, only recently have I started posting again.

Great work!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

Why are you bumping a six year old thread?

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

I just realised both threads are old?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join