It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm a hardcore believer. All of my life I have studied reports and encounters of such for over three decades. My experience and knowledge about other life beyond is so good, Often times in these stories I'm usually able to tell whats going on and why, when the victim and others involved are usually clueless. Of course it took me over three decades to get this good. I have wanted to see something all of my life, and couldn't believe that someone with my strong desire has never seen anything. My step father was a good detective and I recall asking him when I was a teenager if UFO's existed. He looked at me with this straight face and said Let me tell you something, if you look up in the sky long enough, you might just see something. The missing link here was looking up in the sky.

How many of us ever actually spend time looking up. I know I don't. I accepted the fact that I will most likely never see anything in my lifetime because the chances are so low. For the first time in my life, on April 9th 2011 at 5:15 pm, I got to see my first UFO with my very own eyes. In Spokane WA driving North close to Sonenburgs store. I was looking up at a jumbo commercial flight, headed in an upward path toward Air way heights. Not shocking since the flight is in the direction to the air force base and airport. I was in short awe, as we usually are when the plane is so close to us because it almost looks like its going slow, because it's so big.

Moving my eyes to right of the flight, in its trailed path, I see what I instantly think is a helicopter. It's hard to make out at first but I'm able to see there is some metal shiny flashing. I instantly thought how weird that a helicopter would be flying in the recent path of a jumbo flight. ( an accident could occur, was going through my mind ) It looked close to the flights trailed path by approximation. and while distance can be hard to gauge sometimes I would have placed this sighting probably right above the Gonzaga stadium.

Driving with my window down, I could hear activity as though there was a game on at this time. With my eyes on this shiny thing, I realized seconds later that its not flashing lights, it's popping in and out of size. It was like its appearance was round and was changing size by popping in and out. Before I could analyze this, it turns to one side and I realize it's not a helicopter. A second later it literally vanished right before my eyes. I had always anticipated the event to be followed with me freaking out, getting goose bumps all over, calling all my friends, stopping the car and doing a dance and throwing a sighting party.

None of which happened. I was just sort of like oh wow. And that was it. I kept looking at my watch every 30 seconds to see if I was missing any time. Of course that didn't happen either. I might be to calloused to enjoy the event but I will say one thing, if I had been abducted I probably would have been one of the most prepared people on the face of the earth.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

yeh man, good work

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
has enyone ever found or have the origonal footage of lake county ubduction? it was a recording of a family durring thanksgiving that had there transformer on the power line by there house that got hit by a U.F.O witch u know....had them aliens in the ship. but they went to go check it out and they saw them recording them
. dont want to give it all away, but if enyone got the origonal footage id love to see it. thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think I may have found a Ancient UFO / Hollow Earth Entrance?? www.youtube.com...
The whole area around there is teeming with awesome stuff! Let me know what you think??

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

***Not everything is a hoax - people do see genuinely unusual things in the sky that they cannot explain. Sometimes it may be a case of mistaken identity - if so then education on a subject matter will help. Sometimes what is seen is so baffling it defies explanation.***

Serious, honest question: What if someone (or 2 someones) See a craft- it is NOT a *U*FO- We know it's alien, it's an alien spacecraft- and hell, the being even turned on the cabin light for us to get a somewhat peek at what it looks like- And we not only see it and report it to MUFON, but would like serious inquiry as to anyone else seeing something like this? Alas- no pics- I do not bring the camera when we walk the dog, only a 9 iron. I do now, tho.

Am I going to be able to post the MUFON report (or a link to it), and our reactions (including mine- which may right now be comedy gold on some alien world), and a couple crude drawings of the nose of the craft and the being and just get hopefully more info? I am in no mood for pithy, stupid, infantile comments and /or other nastiness. I get enough of that BS just living my life in Redneck Hell.

I have nothing evidence wise. If I had the camera, I'd have had pics of a craft 40 some odd feet overhead, doing all of 20 mph over our heads- crisp, distinct, sharp images that would make any investigator envious, and a UFO debunker livid. Pics of a somewhat blurrier, less distinct pilot. I dont have any. The Mufon investigator who called wished I had the damn camera, too.

All I would like is information: Have others had this particular thing happen to them. Comparative pics. Photos (so *I* can be jealous), or even a CE4+.

Will this be possible? Or should I post it all somewhere else?

edit on 28-6-2011 by wylekat because: Added to comment.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I like to watch UFO documentaries with well known Ufologists. They can identify hoaxes and I can learn from this. I think some people don't know what to do with their time. They enjoy creating hoaxes - fooling other people about. In this respect I would respect Governments more as they keep UFO encounters or sightings a secret. I would keep my close encounter a secret.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrgrayfish115

What does your post have to do with the topic of the thread? The topic, BTW, is: Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum. Your supposed experience belongs elsewhere. I'd say decorum includes sticking to a topic on a thread. I find that a segment of the UFO "true believers" find it very hard to follow this dictum. And this just leads to the bloated, off-point threads. Have some respect to others and stick to the thread's topic. Start your own thread about your UFO encounter or find one that your would-be is pertinent and germane to.

As to the issue of incivility, it happens a bit here because of people's vested interests in their belief systems. I'm all for the site moderators keep a lid on it. And it is good to have a thread on this topic to remind people of the issue and to provide a forum for discussing it as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It's very surprising what kind of things people will overlook or ignore. If you have'nt heard it listen to the art bell area 51 call. kinda cool

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
topic is a hoax or not ????????????????

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thats the point. To derail you.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've done some research. In my opinion i believe that nasa clearly is hiding something in their pictures. So i wanted to show you some pictures that i sharpened up.

Here is the link adfoc.us... (Redirects to youtube.com).

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I would like to make a suggestion regarding the nature of posts in this forum. I suggest that posts involving religion, as we see here regularly - mentioning God, demons and other religious topics, be moved to an existing or new forum pertaining specifically to to religion. The reason for this is first that the religious nature of the post supersedes the alien and UFO content and that second, critical examination of the UFO and alien phenomena should be dealt with on an objective, scientific basis, and not a religious one, due to the absence of objectivity, analysis and science in matters of religion. Such association tends to cloud rather than clarify any meaningful examination and analysis of these phenomena.

Moderators and administrators, please consider this. Members, please share your views.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
BE CIVIL PEOPLE!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thank you for the reminders. Sometimes people are hard-headed that they don't want to explore the possibilities that we are not alone.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join