It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to address Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum and not personal experiences of the first, second or third kind.

Please stay on topic.
edit on 19/12/10 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Those who are unable to argue their position would be better off simply keeping quiet.

Remember: Better to have people think you a fool than to post up on a message board and remove all doubt.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Discernment is always important in this area yet keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I agree entirely with the OP however I want to add something. I have noticed a real hostility to the christian p.o.v that the entities are demonic. A few have quoted futhermore from www.alienresistance.org... a highly reliable source of abductions and how they have been stopped. I would hope that people can at least consider these documented cases alongside other documented abduction cases. After all, do you believe people who say they have been abducted or not?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

i think most people on here want to find out the truth and can weight both sides of the issue without being jerks about it. at least that is what i have seen so far

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well said, more debate and investigation , less trolling.
In my experience on other forums it is best just to ignore trolls. never feed a troll , it comes back for more food!
edit on 21-1-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It was exactly because of this thread that I choose this forum to be the source of my "research" about UFOs. Keep the "vigilante" force up and running!!. :-)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

yep thats the trolls way indeed lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
good topice

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Do not spam the board to achieve 20 posts so that you may author a thread. Please go about it the right way.
edit on 4/6/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
maybe Believe it or not

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

This stand on the part of the ATS staff is the main reason I keep coming to the site. Here alone, among many sites, are real manners expected, and rudeness dealt with. THANK YOU! No matter the topic, or the opinions, it's great to be able to discuss, even disagree, without being attacked, belittled, insulted, etc. This is what makes ATS great.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh, god. I think I could've been abducted last night. It seemed like a dream at first, but these weren't regular aliens. I woke up at about midnight (I went to bed early). There was an odd silence, as if something was wrong. I turn my head over to try and fall back asleep, and when I look back up (clock said 12:08 I think...) there's a person standing on my right. He was about 6 feet tall, Caucasian, no hair (I don't mean shaved or even bald, I mean NO HAIR.) I might have called him bald, but something seemed different somehow... I noticed there was suddenly a light, well more like a glow, coming from him(?). As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw that he was definitely NOT a human. I can't remember what exactly was wrong, just something. My eyes instantly closed (or, had the been closed?). I smelled a weird smell, then fell asleep. In the morning, instead of instantly remembering the dream and it fading like a normal dream, I felt fine. As time went on I remembered more and more until I decided to post it here.

I have a theory. The person/alien/whatever it was somehow entered my room. I woke up for whatever reason, and was so stunned that my memory stalled there. As much as I've remembered now, I can piece together that I was up on his UFO (or whatever, his lab) and my eyes where closed at one point (this is the piece after the light) and next I was asleep. I can't wait until I remember the rest and can get back to you. The smell was probably a sleep gas of some kind, and the whatever probably performed surgery on my brain, and missed a neuron. That missed spot must be the Achilles' heel that made me remember slowly. I might post a new thread when I remember some more. I didn't have any scars, bruises, or any physical evidence of abduction. There were 3 credible facts. I have a double bed even though I live alone. I sleep on the right, and have NEVER woken up on the left side EVER... until this morning. I wore a button up thermal shirt (It's cold up where I live) and when I woke up, the buttons were mismatched (open button at top and bottom). I wasn't very tired when I went to bed, I was just bored so I doubt I mismatched them. The last is the strangest. I am a very light sleeper, every time I've gotten a call in the night, it's woke me up. My cell phone had gotten a call from my friend at about 2:00, and I slept (or not) through it. My cell phone was on my bedside table, my arm is usually over it when I fall asleep. The VIBRATE ALONE should have woken me up! This is where it gets weirder: My voice mail had my friend telling me that he had been abducted by aliens. Bald, Caucasian aliens.

edit on 7-5-2011 by mrgrayfish115 because: I made a typo, "bald" was "blonde" on the last line.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Have you noticed that no one actually talks about aliens on this thread? Just saying...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgrayfish115

If you could upload your friends voicemail to the internet and verify where you where at the time of the claimed abduction then perhaps we could help you here.

-m0r

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Double post - but ins't it a cute one?
edit on 7/5/2011 by m0r1arty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, I live in McKinleyville, California (up by the Oregon border kind of). I won't tell you my address. My phone is really old and doesn't connect to the internet, so I can't upload the voicemail. But I swear it's true!
edit on 8-5-2011 by mrgrayfish115 because: I left to check what another guy said.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Well if the walks and flash freezes from the Men in Black movies is true, then damn we are in for some serious soul searching!
But is it really a possibility? that everyday we are walking and well even sleeping with some alien being???

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join