It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unknown Morning Star: Ufo or Project Bluebeam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

Found this video on youtube, thought i'd share it with the rest of you.

www.youtube.com...

Video recording of absolutely unusual object in the morning sky, reminding a star but quickly changing the color and the form

As soon as I saw this project bluebeam sprang to mind.

Thoughts?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hello,

I recently returned from Moscow (8/14) and the sky and stars(especially at dusk and dawn) look quite abnormal due to the amount of smoke and heat from the wildfires in the atmosphere. The stars looked to be changing color just like that with a halo around them. I believe it is the heat/smoke/water vapor in the atmosphere causing distortion of light as it travels through the atmosphere. Just my idea thou...However I saw it myself and it is especially evident when looking at the planets in the morning/evening. Hope this helps clear things up.

LifENcircleS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

Thanks for the reply.

I too thought it could be due to the wildfires but the video was taken on August 12th 2009, there were no wildfires on this date, was there?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
yes, there were wildfires in Russia Aug 12, also in South Africa/America??
There has also been a couple of Earth directed CMEs lately, I think one was due to enter Earth atmosphere about that time.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Those be the visitors comming to unstablize the nwo. Or enforce it?
2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Can i be the first to say Venus?

*yay*

Could be any old star, and as mentioned above, with all the smoke from the fires, it could have that effect. It did look quite bright though, not much darkness to make it shine so bright. I'd be willing to bet that there's only a few stars in the sky that would shine that brightly through a blue (ish) sky. Would narrow the search a bit.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Those be the visitors comming to unstablize the nwo. Or enforce it?
2nd

I'm not sure I understand you but if your talking about project bluebeam then heres a handy link:

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Believe it or not yes I know Earth and the celestial bodies are moving but I have noticed irregular movments in some STARS I have observed. They just dont move like any other celestial bodies. So I call em visitors, because the stars move from left to right up and down but constanly in this direction. When I look up I see 3 stars in acute triangle formation and to the right is the very bright STAR THAT MOVES unlike te rest. Mentioned it befor here on ATS and GOT VENUS yet VENUS was visible also. Thats what I ment friend real visitors. Blue beam I never read to deep on but these stars are far away but within distance where movements can be seen which makes me think they are closer then many of the other non moving stars.

Just read BlueBeam and lmao @ this if it happens they already got me seeing things. BUt I really think there will be encounters that will make ALIENS THINK THOSE ARE REAL ALIENS FRIEND SO DONT WORRY. BLuebeam clarifies the norfolk spiral it got me. WOnders what happens if the sun sends electromegnatic strom full of energy to inturrupt will it work?
if all power between here and MOON
IS SHUT DOWN WOULD PEOPLE SEE THE GLITCH
Blue beam just made my day! SO much technology and yet used for black majikz - The real messiah wont need this.

Sits back and awaits the holograms with bucket of popcorn this should be a good movie , agree?

[edit on 8/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

join