It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New reasons why homosexuals should not be able to use sperm donors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I would disagree that the children growing up in single families are just fine. Divorce rates are rising, and our economy is failing. I have no proof, but I wonder if the decline of our country has something to do with the decline of the family.

As far as my thoughts being old school. Is that neccessarily a bad thing. Sometimes change for the worse. Just a thought.

But anyways, I don't mean love and sex. Their are differences between a man and a woman. We have different body chemistry and our brains operate differently, so yes children need positive examples of both sex's as parents. This will help them cope in the future.

Can children cope in other circumstances, yes. Children are molested everyday. It is horrible and these people should be put under the jail, but the children move on with their lives and grow up and live. Most of them fairly normal lives. Does this make it okay. NO

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ212

Children need to know how to behave as their sex, and what to expect from the opposite sex. I believe that growing up in a homosexual home causes confusion with these issues.

What I have to say about that is: Thank you Hippies/Women's Lib generation - - for fighting against gender roles.

It is a Joy to know that my 10 year old granddaughter and 16 year old son - - are not bound by gender roles and can choose to do anything they want in life.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
By age 6 I knew that there are gay people and Understood it as much as I understood heterosexuality.

Funny because I was thinking that by age 5, I knew I liked pretty girls and I knew which ones I found to be pretty. I did not give a thought to who anyone else was attracted to unless our lists clashed. If the boys wanted to spend more time with the boys to play hockey or kiss, that meant more time for me to hang out with the pretty girls. It was all good to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I think if you want to bring the big man up stairs into it (i don't believe in him) he gave us the Knowles and the science to do it so it must be gods will. Why would god give us the technology for it only to not be used..

Nope he didnt give you this knowledge-satan did...
2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I am not saying that they shouldn't. However, there are differences to men and women they need to understand. I hope my daughter can be President someday, but she still needs to understand the differences, and the better she can, the more successful she can be. I don't mean boys have a wee wee and girls have a vagina by the way. I mean deep emotional and pyshological diffeneces between the sexes. Not the superficial differences that people on this board seem preoccupied with.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Since you mentioned that Humans can't have children without a father what about the virgin Mary a virgin birth no father. Does that mean Jesus is a freak and shouldn't live with mommy and daddy cause he doesn't have a real father?

WTF, Jesus is a little different friend. lol but good try HIS FATHER IS ALPHA?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Brain chemistry and thought patterns yes. But socially men and woman act the same and can raise a child the same way. Men and women process information differently take it from some one studying psych with a minor in gender and sexual studies. There are so many studies done and all of them are biased. they look for what they want to see.

As for single parents, I am the child of a single mother and I had a hard time in high school and junior high around the time of my parents divorce and suffered depression. The reason I got a little messed up... because my parents ignored their only child and were only concerned about money. After the divorce when my mother who raised me realized she'd messed up she became a better parent than both of them together. Yeah I have a hard relation with her but what child doesn't especially one who is at university. My most messed up years were when my parents were together. When they were on their own I was better.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sremmos

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by sremmos
So because bigots like yourself exist gay people shouldn't be able to have/raise children since those kids might "have questions" or "be made fun of"?

Plenty of kids are made fun of to the point of suicide or school shootings that were raised by a mother and a father.

This is all bs.

Why cant human same sexes have children? Because its not excepted by the creator of this species. Now if we were talking worms then mabey but we are talking humans NO BIGOTS REALITY.

Do you propose requiring childbirth for marriage?

Should sterile individuals be denied the right to marry?

You're a bigot. That's your right, but it's silly to pretend your view isn't based on hatred.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by sremmos]

The truth hurts that is all no hatred here or I couldnt be me-k-
2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Prove satan did and not your god.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So if a woman suddenly gets pregnant and is a lesbian is it still divine intervention?

Also the alpha isn't human if my theology is correct therefore he does not have a human father. Also scientifically the only way a virgin male birth could happen is if Marry had both male and femal sex organs.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Xiamara]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ212
reply to post by Annee

I am not saying that they shouldn't. However, there are differences to men and women they need to understand. I hope my daughter can be President someday, but she still needs to understand the differences, and the better she can, the more successful she can be. I don't mean boys have a wee wee and girls have a vagina by the way. I mean deep emotional and pyshological diffeneces between the sexes. Not the superficial differences that people on this board seem preoccupied with.

And the only way to learn that is in a two gender parent family?

I'd say the most important nurturing is done at primary ages - - where how genders "behave" is inconsequential. Kids only care about Love and basic needs before - say age 5.

Children experience sex differences - the kind you are talking about when they go to school. Where they are in mixed gender group settings.

Personally I think the older Polynesian way of raising children is best. Children were raised with love in groups mostly by grandmothers - who taught them culture & dance. Only when they "came of age" did they separate by gender to learn what was expected from men and women.

But at that time there was specific reasons for gender roles. It is not necessary any more.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Prove satan did and not your god.

lol you use the same knowledge that will bring forth most of your ends GOD DOESNT NEED TECHNOLOGY TO DESTROY HE HAS CELESTIOAL OBJECTS. Satan gave you this and caused the down spiral in your concious to even believe this is ok way to survive man on man woman on woman... Put you all on 2 planets all men all woman and lets check back with you in 100 years and see the sphere then.

Quit comming at me like I am a basher, do you lol. It just makes no sense and evil is forcing you to try and make sense of it, to the point you even challenged son of ALPHA and ALPHA. Smh OK THEN THIS MAY CUT SO GET YOUR BANDAIDS, but ah wth is wrong with a male and female relation. There is nothing a femal can find in another male what she seeks in same sex and there is no reason a male cannot find in a femal what he seeks in the same sex. NO reason. I dont hate just try to understand Earth seeds and loc. needs.

FEELINGS CAUGHT cats callin me names and dont even know me, how sad. I detect priest on board
trying to validate their actions, ehh

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Brain chemistry and thought patterns yes. But socially men and woman act the same and can raise a child the same way. Men and women process information differently take it from some one studying psych with a minor in gender and sexual studies. There are so many studies done and all of them are biased. they look for what they want to see.

But the brain learns. Just because the brain works with that chemistry today - - because for generations gender roles were defined - - - does not necessarily mean the brain will not evolve too with society changes and melding of gender roles.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So if a woman suddenly gets pregnant and is a lesbian is it still divine intervention?
[edit on 16-8-2010 by Xiamara]

Naw just meen she got her some good good and fell back into her original ways of behavin.

2nd

ok schools almost out childrenz get ya last 1z in for im almost outta here.

[edit on 8/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I like my technology so I guess HAIL SATAN bringer of knowledge and science.

Oh well its a good thing I don't believe in God or Satan. But the Goddess.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I beg to differ on the issue that men and women act the same socially. In my experience there is no truth to this statement. As a matter of fact everything in my life seems to suggest otherwise. All of the studies I have read also seem to suggest the contrary. Are there similarities? Yes, we are all the same species, but even among animals there is different social behaviors between males and females.

And, there are always exceptions to the rules, outliers exsist in every study. But the majority of our society demonstrates the differences. Men and women are different, there is no getting around this fundamental issue. These differences are unquestionable, except by people that refuse to accept it. Watching a little boy and little girl that are both under the age of two show me those differences everyday. It amazes me that they choose different types of toys and interact with me and there mother completly differently amazes and inspires me.

Back to the thread topic for a moment:

After reading all of the wonderful opinions, I believe artifical insemination should not be allowed for anyone that is not married. And by married I mean a man and a woman. I have thought about it more now and believe that it should not be anonymous, but the donor should be free from law suits and all responsibility of the child. But, they should be prepared if contact is made by the child.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am grateful that I grew up away from my dad. I want to be nothing like him.

However, back on topic, many of these children are also confused about relationships because they don't see what a relationship should be like. Not to mention that school would be hell, everyone making fun of them for "Having two [moms/dads]", ect.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Very true. I'm talking literally the effects of testosterone vs. estrogen. As well as brain structure. Men are wired to look at the overall vs. women who examine the details. As well men are slightly more aggressive as a whole due to the testosterone increase, if I remember correctly. This defiantly could evolve though I am one for Darwin.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Explanation: I completely agree with you that the source itself is a den of TPTB and in no way shape or form is credible from a moral POV! But the message is what is important and any messanger can deliver a message free of errors or not, therefor it behooves us to discern the facts fully concerning the contents of the message in a mindfull and cautious fashion that is independantly dispassionate as regards our personal issues with the messanger... in this case the United Nations [hereinafter the UN.]!

No reason to throw out the baby with the bath water in other words!

Here is why...

That being said, the people of the United States has made it clear as a society that we do not feel same sex marriage should be allowed. The public has voted down making same sex marriage legal all over the country, typically by huge percentages. As a society we have decided even if our government disagrees.

Just because the majority agrees does not make it constitutional or even moral and I only have to point to WW2 and the Axis powers to make the point as regards morality and for the constitutional I direct [y]our attention to the following...

Article Four describes the relationship between the states and the federal government and amongst the states. For instance, it requires states to give "full faith and credit" to the public acts, records, and court proceedings of the other states. Congress is permitted to regulate the manner in which proof of such acts, records, or proceedings may be admitted. The "privileges and immunities" clause prohibits state governments from discriminating against citizens of other states in favor of resident citizens (e.g., having tougher penalties for residents of Ohio convicted of crimes within Michigan).

So clearly this means that all states of the United States [of America] are bound legally to fully recognize the constitutionally protected same-sex marriages and not disenfranchise in any way the people bound in such contractual unions performed in any other state of the US.

Article Six establishes the Constitution, and the laws and treaties of the United States made according to it, to be the supreme law of the land, and that "the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, any thing in the laws or constitutions of any state notwithstanding." It also validates national debt created under the Articles of Confederation and requires that all federal and state legislators, officers, and judges take oaths or affirmations to support the Constitution. This means that the states' constitutions and laws should not conflict with the laws of the federal constitution and that in case of a conflict, state judges are legally bound to honor the federal laws and constitution over those of any state.

Article Six also states "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

Again this shows that the Constitution supercedes all other US. laws.

Ninth Amendment: declares that the listing of individual rights in the Constitution and Bill of Rights is not meant to be comprehensive; and that the other rights not specifically mentioned are retained by the people.

This shows that marriage, which is an inalienable right not specifically mentioned, is retained by the people.

Fourteenth Amendment (1868): Defines a set of guarantees for United States citizenship; prohibits states from abridging citizens' privileges or immunities and rights to due process and the equal protection of the law; repeals the Three-fifths compromise; prohibits repudiation of the federal debt caused by the Civil War.

Specifically...

Section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Depriving homosexuals and same-sex couples the liberty to marry/be married to, the willing and consenting person/each other, of their desires, just like any other contemporary US married couple of heterosexual status, would be clearly unconstitutional and further more highly immoral and unfair!

Now interestingly when it comes to a person voting [a political relationship contract] i.e. choosing the person of their own desire! The Constitution protects citizens from being discriminated against across several demographical deliniating personal attributes.

Fifteenth Amendment (1870): Prohibits the federal government and the states from using a citizen's race, color, or previous status as a slave as a qualification for voting.

Nineteenth Amendment (1920): Prohibits the federal government and the states from forbidding any citizen to vote due to their sex.

Twenty-sixth Amendment (1971): Prohibits the federal government and the states from forbidding any citizen of age 18 or greater to vote on account of their age.

And so what is ever so good for the federal government when it comes to a citizens relationship with it, as regards to the voting contract, should also be clearly applicable for the citizens when they are engaging in marriage contracts with each other!

In other words if the federal governement is fine to accept my gay/bi/kinky/straight vote with no questions asked [about it] and no penalties can be enforced [because of it] then the federal government likewise should have no problem with accepting my gay/kinky choice to marry into a same-sex union with no questions asked [about it] as no penalties can be enforced [because of it]!

Thanks to the United States Constitution [wiki] for helping clear that up!

Personal Disclosure: Please take your time as I am in no big hurry and I am looking forward to researching what ever information/data you might be able to provide vizaviz this hotly contested subject!

Edited spelling fail! [behoves to behooves] soz.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OK - lets get this out of the way.

Gays/Lesbians - have been having children the natural way for years.

There is nothing wrong with their hardware.

But - how would you like being Forced to mate with same sex (pretend - don't get literal) to have a child?

Gays/Lesbians - - want to be Out in the Open and honest about who they are. They do not want to be Forced to do something against their nature in order to have a family.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join