It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal immigrants flocking to 3 states to obtain identification

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Allow me to interrupt your attempt to settle this thing down.

I don't know why they are doing it. We can guess all day long. Agenda 21? The Spanish Inquisition continuing? La reconquista? I've read all sorts of theories. One can never know "why" for sure, but one can observe data. The data say they are racially discriminating against white non-latinos (and maybe against other non-latinos) in favor of latinos from the Americas.

We don't have to start off thinking nice thoughts, nor nasty thoughts. We start off observing the data. Then start thinking thoughts. What do we do to stop and reverse this racial discrimination, including reversing its cumulative effects so far?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Well death and violence definately won't happen because we only do that to countries that we're invading, but when we are being invaded we just smile and say here's your license and some food stamps have a nice day.... Killing them with kindness hasn't been working so far has it?? What would you propose we do? Fine the business owners? possible jail time? In theory it's a good idea but trust me when you have 10 illegals living in an apartment and 6 of them are on welfare they can survive and thrive just fine....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I totally agree, you see the philosophical theories that devise clever ways of getting along are just fine, the theories are also ways to explore reality in a hypothetical manner, but as we all know and have pointed out, in truth it all comes down to the people enforcing THE reality, and that's us, we the people, not they, the tyrannical overlords, now don't get me wrong, when i referred myself to death and violence not being the last 2 choices we had left, i meant it because as you all know, death and violence brings more death and violence, no side is the winner in an all out war, no nation can withstand many wars at the same time, it will eventually drain all resources before it gets to being profitable, and at astronomical costs.

western society pillaged and sacked the rest of the world in order to get the "good stuff", and as I stated in a previous post, they all want that which they don't have, they perceive the "developed nations" as an endless cornucopia, we all know it isn't like that at all, most of them don't, or don't even care.

What can we do about it? well, we could all educate ourselves on the matter, if possible even traveling abroad and getting first hand looks at their side of the story, then I'd try to calm down and try to get my government to change, but since that is not happening anytime soon, I'd just prepare for the coming changes, as I said, its the people, its US not them that call the shots, we can survive this as we have survived many, but I'd start adapting today!

Immigration brings change, it clashes ideas and concepts, it has made great nations, and crumbles great empires!
Its almost a force of nature, a human hurricane, so lets get ready...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Quote:

"Immigration brings change, it clashes ideas and concepts, it has made great nations, and crumbles great empires!
Its almost a force of nature, a human hurricane, so lets get ready... "
Un-qoute

Yes immigration brings change. That must be why we are seeing diseases not seen in this country in 50-100 yrs. Like plague. untreatable strains of TB, leprosy! This problem is coming from the 'illegal' border jumpers. Not the people coming here legally. That's change we all can do without.

You can post all kinds of feel good explanations about why you think we as a country should ignore this but the fact is it is suicide. NO other country allows this to take place and we sure as hell should not be invaded and suffer the disease and the expense of taking care of those that choose to break our laws with impunity!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

as I previously said, this is not intended to make you "feel good" about this issue it is suicide, but suicide by genocide, and that has never been a smart thing to do, America tries, but what can it really do?
Lock itself in an iron bubble, the soviets tried that, and it burst from within, look at them now!
If America doesn't adapt soon, it will have the cloud of separatism raining down the eternal "us vs them" debate.
I don't want that, I'm sure none of you want that (at least not all) but illegal immigration was a state policy during previous administrations, lets not be naive about it, they didn't even have to import the slaves, they came here by their own free will, sub human labor camps, less than minimum wage, 20 hour work days, etc, etc.. and those people didn't even made a squeak! illegal or not the government didn't do anything about it until it became too much of a problem, and it has been the same on several issues, illegal drugs, big corporations processing our souls, unfairness and injustice by those in charge, they let the boat fill with water and blood, and now that its capsizing they want out and blame everyone instead of them

Don't get me wrong, if something doesn't put and end to this madness, there will be only one possible outcome!, I don't want that, I'm sure none of us do, but its up to us, not them...

How can this situation change, well, first of all, make fair policies, let the undeveloped develop, instead of being treated as dumps, if those economies get better, America loses, because the pay would be shared by 20 instead of 8, so its probably not gonna happen anytime soon, that why I urge you all, to start to change and adapt, because t6hose we have entrusted our faith with, are wanting off the boat as we speak.

The government can put an end to this, but it has its hands tied by corruption, and cold bloody money, and its running out.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
First of all, if the border is leaking, fix the leak.

Yes it is up to us.

Additionally, and separately, we should not support corrupt regimes and policies in foreign countries (nor our own.)

This is the time to shut things down for a while and settle down here. Do the simple stuff first. And the simple thing is we have an immigration policy, and violators are removed.

Perhaps one goal of those who created this situation is to get us to change our immigration policy, another amnesty, DREAM act, etc. They must fail, it's very important for our national feeling and pride. They must lose, it must be visible.

It's very important to be simple and straightforward here. Those who create messes like this count on complexity, "global awareness", all sorts of soft stuff that can be used as excuses. I take away all excuses. We have an immigration policy, don't change it, enforce it.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by oniongrass]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join