It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radicial Detection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There is a conspiracy which tries to be against us which will heartfully have, use, share, and take these following things:

1) knowledge
2) understanding
3) wisdom
4) intelligence
5) intellect
6) wit
7) ingenuity

The failure of such a conspiracy is by none other than a logical fool type. This type aims outwardly to deem us illogical, although we are neither logical nor illogical but just thuthful. A logical fool type has no connection with us by heart (psychy and telly).

The logical can not use the 6th sense. This should tell us which among us are the damned that been DEAD in heart. Our heart is a radicial gift, which is put shut when you choose becoming a damn fool.

Which of you DETECT what I say here?

For if you can not, then it means your heart been shut off outwardly. And it means you should find my thread illogical. And not only that, but you will seek denying even this much when fear gets the best of you I point out as a self-damnation.

We each detect how we are not having SOLO in disciplining, in responsibility, in providing, and in nurturing, no matter being with an inward telling heart or an inward/outward telling heart. When your logic is put against you, you know EVERYONE (includes yourself) has a hand in that radicial sense of humor by OUR intell enemy. Look at an intelligence overview, and say within yourself that you will care not for any wise reasoning behind anything by every thing you do learn by own witnessing, and you are now them, quantity wise, which have outwardly SHUT HEARTS.

Remember, there are persons which have no point in the things they do/say. These are they which will likewise find no point in what others with a point do/say.

Detection is by heart, not logic. Not sharing an understanding is rejecting your self-generation (which is those 7 things I list above). That means you reject your self as though your self is living waste.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
pardon my redneck mentality
but do you always talk in circles ???
just askin, no offense

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Heart shut, huh?

Detection don't lie.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Your post reminded me of this quote,by Ben Franklin,

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

I believe that you are missing the one trait which is indispensible in your list.

Empathy

Without it, a person is not capable of understanding that which is heartfelt. Empathy is not something which is genetically present or absent. Rather it waxes or wanes in the general society, affected by the conditions impacting that society.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XsameXoneXotherX

In the title and body of your post, you use the word "radicial." Are you using it in the algebraic sense, as in a radicial morphism. If so, your post makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thank you, good post.

Though I don't think it is alaways a matter of "the closure of the heart" We have been "radically" dumbed down pharmecutically, informationally, and culturally. Though I agree in the end people do turn themselves "off". More than anything, I think it comes from a desire to be one of the pack, VS accepting your own thoughts and inillectual compassions. The "need" to "fit in" is driven into us very early, and only the strongest of minds will follow their own intuition, and truly be themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I think persons early on shut off their sharing of heart. This is when choosing being logical over being truthful. Once this particular self-determination is revealing in a very key moment of self-furnishing of one's own path, then come weights which seal in depth that particular self-determination. Otherwise a particular self-determination might flip-flop, like in being a half-wit. We are alive creations meant for self-furnishing which starts off with self-disciplining in whether to care outwardly or to not care outwardly. It is free-determination which makes it that there is no creator. Even in a bible it is no word "creator" used, which tells us that we that are alive share a FREE role in determinating and furnishing our selves onwardly from a point come into being.

Basically, we are meant in furnishing these living creations we come forth being. Indeed, we are not solo in disciplining, in responsibility, in providing, and in nurturing. We share these basic things no matter if any of us reject those 7 things I list in my OP. Living isn't ONE SAME PERSON being, living is SHARING WITH DIFFERENT PERSONS being.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by XsameXoneXotherX]

join