It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-INDIVIDUALS: Who is who in Al Qaeda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
After the horrific 9/11 attacks on America, the FBI and other organisations collected data and made up a sort of FBI Most Wanted List for possible terror suspects and known terrorists. They succeded. The following story shows you how hard and serious they are taking this.

news.bbc.co.uk...

At Large

Osama Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden is the man the US accuses of masterminding the 11 September suicide hijackings and other attacks on US interests.
He has been indicted for the 1998 US embassy bombings in East Africa and the attacks on the USS Cole in October 2000.
He founded al-Qaeda in 1979, originally as a guesthouse in Peshawar for Arab fighters.
Captured

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
Pakistani authorities say they arrested him in the town of Rawalpindi on 1 March 2003.
The US had increased the reward for his capture to $25m.
The US authorities believe the 37-year-old Kuwaiti is a leading figure in the al-Qaeda network and helped to plan the 11 September attack.
more links and info are available on the above link.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Related News Links

www.terroranalysis.com...

[edit on 9-9-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well you left out the part of how our american tax dollars were spent to create Al qaeda. So I would venture to say we got the terrorists off the ground and they outsourced from there. Typical....

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No doubt Bin Laden's #1 on it. lol. Hope they catch them all.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately, during this day in time, everyone is claiming to either represent or claim to be part of Al-Qaeda.

TerrorAnalysis.com Has Alot of info on Specific Al-Qaeda Personel, and Terrorist groups from around the world.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
yeah well i did post a link to that site

just some new on BBC news i thought u would like...is that ok or have we a problem?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
World War 2... Hiroshima... Nagasaki... there was no fear of Japanese protest when these two cities were destroyed. It was a war. There were no rules.

Why is President Bush sending soldiers all over the desert to find Bin Laden? Take the intelligence they have, find a general area the man is located, and destroy the entire area. Sure, innocent lives will be lost, but how many innocent American and other lives have been lost since Sept. 11, 2001 because of terrorists? Chances are though, Bin Laden and the entire Al Queda army is hiding in the desert, completely isolated from any innocent residents of the country who may take the bounty on their heads, and being protected and supported by the country they are in.

In Afghanistan, the US military had a perfect opportunity to kill Bin Laden immediately, but Bush wanted to handle a militaristic regime harboring the world's most wanted man, with respect and tolerance. How much respect was given to the US by the Taliban when asked to turn over the world's most wanted fugitive?

The bottom line is... President Bush is in his first term, and cannot afford to lose public approval, or he will not have a second term. So, sacrifice what it right, to get what he wants. How much more selfish can the leader of this country be?

A perfect example... The public apology to the militant terorists in Iraq. Why is this country even concerned about the treatment of these terrorists that are captured? The media's portrayal of the mistreatment and deaths of the prisoners in Iraq has disgusted me. Two decapitated Americans, and soon to be a man from South Korea as well, received about 30 seconds of coverage on CNN each hour, while the poor, defenseless terrorists and Iraqi soldiers in custody in Iraq, murdered by the soldiers whose lives they threatened, and, were upheld as victims of abuse for nearly 50% of each hour for over a week! WHO CARES???? Executing a man who kills any American soldier, or any innocent resident of Iraq, sounds like pretty civil treatment to me. Line them up, take the remainder of the squadron that faced the attack which killed American soldiers, and let the remaining soldiers open fire. No trial, no prosecution, no civil rights... just the evidence gathered on the field. This is a war, not a test to see how nice the US can be to the enemy.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Lets all hope they catch Bin liner sorry i mean Bin Laden as soon as possible.We have to get these people before they get us if you know what i mean brothers.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So, uhhh, does anyone know on what basis they accuse Osama bin laden for Sept.11? 'Cause it turns out that many of the terrorists thought to be on the planes on Sept.11 are actually alive and well in various countries.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well, there are the numerous videotapes where he claims responsibility.

top topics

join