It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Live - Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I barely watch T.V any more but the other day I decided to give it a go and see what's on. While scrolling threw channels I came upon MTV live and right away noticed the Freemason sign right between the 2 talk hosts. Why is this image there? I also wonder if anything could be read from MTV's weird little clips they play before a commercial and right before the show comes back on.

Image of Freemason sign.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

The building that MTV Canada broadcasts from used to be a Masonic lodge. The Masons sold it a number of years ago (probably running out of money, as membership numbers have dropped significantly since the 1940s and 50s...)

I didn't know that MTV didn't redecorate the inside though... maybe they just thought it was cool to leave parts of the historical building intact. Also, it's on the historical register, so there might be limits to the amount of change they can do to it.

But no conspiracy here. Or at least, it's not anything anyone ist trying to slip past you... The fact that they're using an old lodge building isn't exactly a secret or anything.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You've got good eyes. I would have never noticed such a thing....guess the poison's already done damage to my brain

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oh, and based on the wiki article I linked to, I'm guessing the text above the square & compasses reads "The Concert Hall".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I get the whole it being a old building and they couldnt/didnt want to change certain things about it. I just find it weird that they decided to make that part of it were they sit. Even if they thought"Oh cool symbol or something" probably every person in that building knows what Freemasonry is about, and I think there was a little bit more meaning for putting it there other then because it's cool. How about those weird MTV little clips, before commercials, or right before the show comes back on. think there is any hidden meaning in those?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here is another picture of the building in Toronto:

Sure is a nice coincidence though

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
I get the whole it being a old building and they couldnt/didnt want to change certain things about it. I just find it weird that they decided to make that part of it were they sit. Even if they thought"Oh cool symbol or something" probably every person in that building knows what Freemasonry is about, and I think there was a little bit more meaning for putting it there other then because it's cool.
Obviously I don't know the interior layout of that building, but if it has previously been used as a concert hall, there's a reasonable chance that the original stage is used for some of their broadcasts. If the logo was on the back wall of a perfectly functional theater-space, sure, they could drop a curtain in front of it, but just leaving it there is still a valid choice.

As to "every person in that building knowing what Freemasonry is about", there are tens of thousands of ATS members, and I doubt more than 2 or 3 dozen here really know what Freemasonry is all about.

How about those weird MTV little clips, before commercials, or right before the show comes back on. think there is any hidden meaning in those?
I haven't watched MTV in more than 20 years, but if they're anything like the clips they used to run, no. There's not any hidden meaning in those. They're entertainment, and often a good thing to have in your demo reel if you're a filmmaker or animator getting your start.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So in this case MTV stands for Masonic Tunnel Vision?

There seems to be a second line here...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I got more impressed with the woman behind ... looked crazy !!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I just finished watching it tonight for the first time. I had not read your post first. I noticed the symbolism. I photgraphed it and video taped it. I searched it and found your post. I have some really good photos and video. I wil post tomorry. Wow. amazing how those who can see..can really see. Its one thing to think you know about these things, its another to turn on MTV LIVE and see the symbolism and subconscious indoctrination in progress real time!

Very freakin scary stuff.

I dare you to debunk the photos.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Game_Over
Very freakin scary stuff.

I dare you to debunk the photos.
There's nothing scary, and nothing to debunk. Nobody's hiding the fact that MTV Canada is broadcast out of an old Masonic temple. It's a simple fact. Nothing subliminal; nothing hidden. It's there because it's there. No motives behind "putting it there".

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Freemasons, like any secrety society are founded on the lame factor.

This is lame.

They cannot prove god exists, however, they use the society to get popularity.

These people are like a group of people who get together and form a club based upon on some fiction they can promote.

Rich and wealthy people can get girls, sex, money, and power with or without the society.

Don't fear it. Call it lame.

It means nothing.

They know that. They also want popularity. These people do nothing in the name of god or anything else for that matter.

They want entertainment and to laugh at people who think that something or something else that a freemason would care about is something they really do care about.

A freemason is a guy who wants girls and doesn't want you to know that he could care less about some degree.

He's wants you not to know he is "in" with people who are cool and you are not.

They want to make fun of those not "in" with the cool people.

They want a storyline.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I just noticed this for the first day today, it was quite intriguing.

I could just be coincidental that the area behind the hosts does have a prominent Masonic symbol.
It could also have been chosen because of it artistic value.
The other possibility is that the area was specificaly chosen to show the Masonic symbol because of a Masonic relationship to someone in charge of the production.

Without more informtion it can't be said that any of these are provable. It is only theoretical.

The fact that the building was sold is also interesting.
I would be interested to see if the new owners have any Masonic connection.

Although to some it may seem unlikely that there is a hidden agenda, there is the possibility that it is the case.

Masonic symbolysm has been linked to alot of media and popular culture, so it not an impossible jump.

Denying something before having enough information, is an opinion and should be stated as such, not claimed as fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Josh, trust me, you're wrong. Just watch it for ten minutes and you'll see, that "show" is an assault on dignity and self-respect.

The kiddies get told all the time "Heyyy we're in a masonic temple!" The regular viewers know it's temple, but they don't know why or what that means. They just congregate there to worship their tween idols. Just like any religion, it's indoctrination. This one is dangerous though because it's not teaching the virtues of integrity and service to others. This is all about sex to sell albums, drugs to party with, and pop culture to bring it all to the masses. It's the worship of the ultimate evil. Like the snake cult in Conan the Barbarian. Thulsa DOOM.

Who cares though right? At least they aren't being trained to be little Nazis.

Are the Masons behind this? And if so, why? That's the disturbing quandary.
edit on 18/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Josh, trust me, you're wrong. Just watch it for ten minutes and you'll see, that "show" is an assault on dignity and self-respect.
And how exactly does that differentiate it from any other program in the MTV networks?

Are the Masons behind this? And if so, why? That's the disturbing quandary.
MTV in 2011 is about as relevant as, well to put it bluntly, Canada.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hahah, I guess we "struck a nerve" in you EH Josh?

What can I say?

... touché.

From your replies it seems like you are a Mason yourself. At least you seem to believe that you know more about them than most. So why would the Masons allow themselves to even be affiliated with such nonsense?
edit on 18/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

top topics

join