It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming movies and scheduled events of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Let's take a different look at 2012. Just looking at official events and upcoming movies.
en.wikipedia.org...
movie-trailer.com...
www.themovieinsider.com...

End of January is the appearance of Eros 433 comet.
No movies scheduled for Feb.
July 27, Summer Olympics start.
Aug. 12, Summer Olympics over.
Aug. Mars rover will be sending pictures to Earth.
No movies scheduled Aug, Sept (with the exception of the Limited release of Hotel Transylvania), or Oct. (Saw will be out at the very end of Oct.)
Movies scheduled from Nov 2 - Nov 16)
The only scheduled movie for Dec. is King of Elves., Dec 7

Now, if we were to have a pandemic outbreak, it would take six months to develop a vaccine supply. Potentially, they know there will be an outbreak in Feb which wouldn't allow people to go to the movies, and then there would be a resurgence, and then they would have a vaccine ready. Six months after Feb is Aug, when we will be watching the Mars Rover while we are in house quarantined for a few months? Think they will find anything on Mars while we are conveniently ordered indoors?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You forgot about the June transit of Venus. It crosses the sun and that is the second of a pair of events. The previous one was pretty cool to observe.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Quite a conspiracy you have gathered there from, eh, miniscule facts?

Great thing you came up with this possibility, even better if you do not believe in any such crazy thought experiments before you have _a little_ bit more to base it on

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
There are plenty of movies for 2012.

These movies will be out in 2012:

Newt
King of the Elves
Chimpanzee
Pirates of the Caribbean 4

These are predicted to be out in 2012:

Hoodwinked 3
Prince of Persia 2
Toy Story 4
Scream 5
Conan
Nightmare on Elm Street 3
The A-Team 2
Star Trek 2
Transformers: Rise of the Dinobots

www.onlygoodmovies.com...

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Best thing to do is stay home and download those movies with P2P...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

That isn't the point. Assuming you aren't a social engineer, I'll put it this way. The Illuminati control the major media (don't get me started on the eye of Horus Comicon logo, Disney, music industry, etc). Making a movie is an investment in the manipulation of the populace. They want to mold your mind while making money. Giving a release date to a multi-million dollar production is a VERY delicate proposition. They stand to lose alot if the date goes sour on them. A lot of long range planning goes into it. Now is a good time to check movies while the "tide is low" so to speak and see when no one wants to put a movie out. I mean c'mon, Feb 2012 is only a year and a half away, and nobody wants to schedule a movie with NO competition in that timeframe?

These monsters know exactly what is going to happen and when it happens. They adjust their schedules accordingly.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

They are making a Nightmare on Elm Street 3?
that will trigger the end of the world....

Yeah 2012 will be an interesting time for sure. I really wonder how it will be closer to the date. Will people freak out or will it be like 1999 and only a select few take shelter of sorts.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hello There!

I dont know about you guys but i am bysy to find new wife for me......because i just broke up with my long time girlfriend,infact 25 years .....!!!

Peace,
e

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Originally posted by jcrash
Let's take a different look at 2012. Just looking at official events and upcoming movies.

Let's take a comparative look at 2012. Give me a comparable listing for the last decade from the same time frame and I'll pay attention a little more possibly. Right now, for me at least, it's one sided the way it's presented.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Don't forget about Men in Black III! Maybe Will Smith with be the one to bring about disclosure and the end of the mayan calender.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
Think they will find anything on Mars while we are conveniently ordered indoors?

I think they will find giant robots. I'm serious too.
I think the movie Outbreak will be on TBS too just before the release of the pandemic as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

You have a point, but it goes down like this (in one future timeline):
- European Space Agency conference on Phobos, taking place in Rome in September, reveals it is artificial, hollow and something or someone put it there and we must investigate it to find out and potentially get 'new' technologies.
- The Russians get involved, because they have good relationships with the Mars Research Project at ESA. Medvedev and Obama make an announcement to join forces. Russians send a probe to Phobos.
- Probe lands on Phobos, gathers more data, brings back something 'cool', will be showcasted live.
- Probe returns with mysterious high-tech samples and results.
- USA sends a manned mission to Phobos using new technologies currently in developement by NASA. The trip to Phobos takes less longer compared to using a spaceshuttle to get there.
- Crew lands on Phobos, this event is showcasted live in HD across the globe. They explore the hollow insides of Phobos, find some bodies, a laboratory, some texts, take more samples and return to Earth.
- Around that time the Earth quarantine will cease to exist and extraterrestrials will be allowed to freely land massively on the surface and reveal themselfs. First species we make contact with are the Martians from Mars and the members of the Galactic Federation - Plaedians and Andromedans.
- Life on Earth will forever change and we will be all happy saying "Told you so!".

This is what will happen in the future. Wheter it will happen in OUR timeline or the timeline of a parallel universe I do not know, I can only sense the scenario, not the space and time.

[edit on 17/8/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

a soul only resides in one specific universe,ALWAYS, there are no alternative versions of you in any parallel universe. Dont confuse those with other dimensions,totally different.

There is only an infinite amount of future scenarios,the wave movement in quantum physics, the wave of infinite possibilities collapses once you make a decision about the future, and each and every second you make that decision,whether it is to keep reading this,or not,or go to the loo etc.

If this scenario is reality,it will occur,if it is not,then it will not.At this point that possibility is there,since the collective decision of what happens in dec 2012 is up to everyone to think about and decide ofr themselves,what it symbolises for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Wow! You have a great imagination! You should write a fictional book/
movie script for as block buster film. You idea is really entertaining, and would be facinating if Ridley Scot or James Cameron made it into a film.
Don't forget to include the side mission to the Cydonia Region....
And will we have a cure for weight loss, old age, wrinkles, and grey hair?
Are these the new technologies? I wish the movies that were out had more imaginative substance to them most of the stuff that has come out the last two years was boreing and stupid. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
They just started filming a horror movie in the town I live in. I think the rumored release date was late 2011 early 2012 based on funding. Movie wont really release a date until they are positive of the date that happens normally after filming and its in the final stages of production to post production.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Hi. Thank you for the nice reply, I'm honored you like what I wrote. I did think at some point of doing movies, but went in a different direction. That doesn't mean though that I can't return there at some point.

The scenario I have written though is not science fiction, but a real possibility. It is based on factual data (The ESA conference is a real event which will take place next month and they WILL do a disclosure on Phobos, that's why the conference will take place. The Russians are scheduled to send a probe to Phobos soon returning with samples sometime next year, again confirmed by ESA.) Everything else is based on what I can pick up from the interdimensional channels of space. I'm not saying that everything I have written in the scenario will take place, but I simply sense it as a real possibility happening in our timeline or some else. Hard to say how things will develop in the end, because every day brings something new, but I am staying open-minded, because you never know. Let's wait and see how it all ends and begins.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Man, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for 2012 predictions huh. This might very well be the lamest reasoning for some cataclysmic event that I've read thus far.

I predict that in 2012 White Castle (and their clone Crystal's) will be the only food source availble. The result from people eating these sliders will be uncontollable flatulence and the excess methane produced will cause a mass extinction of all plant life on the planet. All people will die within 6 months and pigs shall inherit the earth.

Mine sounds more plausible.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So why does Phobos appear to be so massive when it is hollow? It's orbit reveals its mass. The flyby of probes reveals its mass. The hollow Phobos notion was discarded decades ago when the data was not as accurate as it is now.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The hollow Phobos idea is old - 50 years old. Are you going to take credit for the claim or tell folks where you got that idea?

new topics

top topics

join