It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

militerized police caught on COPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
i was watching COPS a couple of weeks ago and there was a cop who was ordering other cops to do military stands...

the cop who was doing the ordering was in the front and the other cops were in perfect military rows...

the cop was saying things such as "turn left / right" etc.

the thing that stood out was that the cop doing the ordering said "attention" (like they do in the military) and then said "at ease" (like they do in the military)

are these things normal for cops???

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
they also have 21 gun salutes at funerals for cops. doesnt make them miltary.

you're being paranoid.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
UK police do this as does the UK fire service.

Yup paranoia alright.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

you're being paranoid.

no sorry im not...

i just NEVER saw this be4 and i was curious...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Police train in parade duties for ceromonial occasions.It is easier to shout "Attention" than" Please stand up straight".Kinda sounds like ya guy shouting that

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Weirdo

I like the economy of words "Attention" vs. "hey wake up! Look at me! No, this way! Stand up straight - no facing me bozos!

One word - much better!

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yes, it's normal.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

you're being paranoid.

my old highschool marching band marched in perfect rows and columns. that dont mean theyre military. hell they do that to have some dicipline. cops and firefighters do it. even marching bands in my case.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
my old highschool marching band marched in perfect rows and columns. that dont mean theyre military. hell they do that to have some dicipline. cops and firefighters do it. even marching bands in my case.

"and this one time at band camp...we learned how to take over an entire country by making people think we're just a marching band but really we're a super powerful miltary force!"

this mentality has a name, its name is paranoia and its running through someone's mind on this board. thanks for pointing out this to us ivan...the marching band is a dangerous paramilitary weapon i tell ya!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

even the kids at mcdonalds wear uniforms.....my god, they're everywhere! mcdonalds is literally taking over the globe!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

its the NBMO (new big mac order)

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

"and this one time at band camp...we learned how to take over an entire country by making people think we're just a marching band but really we're a super powerful miltary force!"

this mentality has a name, its name is paranoia and its running through someone's mind on this board. thanks for pointing out this to us ivan...the marching band is a dangerous paramilitary weapon i tell ya!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

even the kids at mcdonalds wear uniforms.....my god, they're everywhere! mcdonalds is literally taking over the globe!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

its the NBMO (new big mac order)

this is getting a little stupid now...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sniff on the back of the one note! what do you see? connect the dots and you will find out who owns the cops the schools the boyscouts and the firemen dude! the all agencies of the fed now find out who owns the fed and the reserve then conect the dots still clueless go back to the back of the one note! find out when it was instituted. the image. then find out if you got one in your pocket or better yet in your heart. would you kill for that image? the they own you to! still clueless find out who owns the banks find out why the great depression happened. Need links? got links post em here or better yet move this to secret scoci3eties and do some reasearch over there but for the novecies find out about the eagle the flag the pentegram the tetrahydron 19 phi whatever and all that and then come back and call this dude paranoied som people define paranoied as a hightened sens of awarness. sides isnt that whats this blog is here for any way. maby this dude dont know about the .... stuff yet so here try this www.infowars.com... do your home work they are gettin those men in blue ready dont be supprised if you see em marchin kids around the play ground with mach rifles insted of marching drums like i did last week camo and all it wasnt even a juinor high school theyll be marchin round the mountain when they come!

new topics

top topics

join