It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes life is stranger than fiction.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sinewave

Hi Sinewawe,
Thank you for your answers. However, I do have some more questions, if you dont mind.
What are we worth for the reptiles? Food, Slaves, Toys, Gen pools? What was the reason for them to create humans? To have some slaves to work for them only? While we talk about the reptilians, what are their connections to the Draconians? As far as I can remember there was story that stated the draconians have banned reptilians because of an inbreed of two species!
About the channelers you are absolutely right. Who knows with whom you are talking and what their purposes are to give you such and such informations.
Why do the illuminati try to wake up the people with their agents? Ok they give some truths and a lot of crap but why they let people wake up. IMHO nobody can be woken up, you wake up by your own intuition when you feel that "something is just wrooooong". But what is their purpose to wake up some?
I can see that the world population has to be reduced and therefore they start wars, pandemic so on, in order to keep natural resources with the human count in balance. I actually blame no one, everything is done on a purpose without mentioning if it is right or wrong, it is just as it is. Nature does not know what right or wrong is, so is the illuminati, i assume. So, I am not asking to find somebody to blame on! I just want to know.

Thank you for your answers

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

Hi Sinewawe,
Thank you for your answers. However, I do have some more questions, if you dont mind.
What are we worth for the reptiles? Food, Slaves, Toys, Gen pools? What was the reason for them to create humans? To have some slaves to work for them only? While we talk about the reptilians, what are their connections to the Draconians? As far as I can remember there was story that stated the draconians have banned reptilians because of an inbreed of two species!
About the channelers you are absolutely right. Who knows with whom you are talking and what their purposes are to give you such and such informations.
Why do the illuminati try to wake up the people with their agents? Ok they give some truths and a lot of crap but why they let people wake up. IMHO nobody can be woken up, you wake up by your own intuition when you feel that "something is just wrooooong". But what is their purpose to wake up some?
I can see that the world population has to be reduced and therefore they start wars, pandemic so on, in order to keep natural resources with the human count in balance. I actually blame no one, everything is done on a purpose without mentioning if it is right or wrong, it is just as it is. Nature does not know what right or wrong is, so is the illuminati, i assume. So, I am not asking to find somebody to blame on! I just want to know.

Thank you for your answers

Darkl0rd,

I apologize, but would it be alright if I answered those questions later? I cannot do it now and if you could remind me of them, perhaps by u2u, I would be grateful. I apologize again, but life calls and I do not want to answer your questions in a clumsy manner.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Alice

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Later is no problem, as you say "life is waiting"

Whenever you can. At the moment i have not reached the minimum post count to use the U2U option.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Alice,

Lets just assume for a second you are who you say you are. Why don't you make yourself publicly known? You say you are a 16 year old girl. I've never heard of any 16 year old girl that speaks the way you do. Your tone isn't that of a female or of the age 16, that's for sure. You should know some really advanced and undiscovered concepts involving mathematics or something that can be verified. Unless you're just biding your time and intend on regaining a position of power?

That's what I noticed too. She writes with an eloquence far beyond the age of 16. Far beyond what one normally sees on this site too. Definitely getting a sense of intelligence here. It almost makes the concept of her being only 16 more unbelievable that the idea of once being Reptilian.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So no answer to my question Alice from Wonderland?

2nd

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

I reminded her for you in a u2u.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind help. I had actually may be thousands of questions but sometimes the restrictions keep my hands off.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this fascinating story and the well thought out answers. I am hoping to hear more regarding what you are referring to as the "true" nature and structure of "reality", as we call it.

I too am having a difficult time believing you are a sixteen year old. However, I can see that even that simple fact would be hard to prove on a forum such as this.
Is there a reason that a lot of the "special" posters on ATS claim to be orphans?

Regardless, I would like to ask a some questions of you.

First, you obviously feel that you are better suited as a reptilian overlord. In what ways are they superior to humans? Obviously they are overlords for a reason, with all the knowledge and control over our perceived reality. Does it go further or is it just the awareness and control? Are humans just ignorant and weak? Are you now stuck here or will you reincarnate back as a reptilian?

Monatomic gold? Is that right? How do you recognize it? How would this be used? Ingested? Topical? What specific reactions does it have with the physical body?

Finally, Do you have any aspiration for your life as a human? If you are sixteen, then obviously you have quite the potential.

Anyway, just a few thoughts I had. Look forward to hearing more .

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 5MaveN5]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sinewave,

Your credibility was lost in your second sentence. The first one, of course, is true. the second I don't believe. but for just a moment let me ask a hypothetical question: If a reptilian turn into a reptilian, in shape, if he or she lost its tail would it grew back? jk.

Enjoy your time here. You will entertain.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As I read the thread, the thought came to me that this is not a girl and she's not 16. I get the feeling it is an older male, 40s - 50s. Got creepy feelings from the thread, like some old goober with a bad comb-over sitting at a computer with coke bottle glasses on was writing the thread. Maybe a 40 year old reptile? LOL

I am in a profession in which daily, professional-tone writing is a must. However, I don't write that formally, on boards, at least, and I don't have a male tone to my posts.

I'm confined to my lowly "human" instincts and am calling bullsh*t on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join