It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i hate john cena i HATE HIM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
best match in years,that actualy can hook up people to start watching wrestling again.
then supercena kisses the floor,and 10 seconds later beats two guys like its nothing.
god i hate him,and i hate the kids,its because of them instead of watching great wrestling for adults im forced to watch kid friendly wrestling...goood
the fallings to the ground are still real though,and people still get hurt.

i know its not cenas fault as a person but...he does what his told for the story but...i still hate him

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
well, ...

Wrestling is for kids , .... man. It's not real, ..... sorry to break it to you.

I used to like it as a kid though, lots of fond memories,

It's all about mixed martial arts now son, check it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i know but look at 90's wrestling... the attitude era,that was so fun to watch,it was grown up entarteinment,every character was fun and unique.
and please,if someone likes wrestling it dosnt mean they think its "real"
now wrestling is just.......gay
i guess ill start to watch k1 or something? atleast they fight for real

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
...he does what his told for the story...

Yes, like all good actors.

And when I say 'good' I actually mean terrible

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

When i was a little kid i used to go over to my grandma's house and watch WCW and WWF.Whenever wrestling came on she would start jumping up and down yelling and cussing at the tv.Personally ive never been a fan of the WWE way to much drama.Though my two favorite wrestlers were always Stone Cold Steve Austin and Sting.Thanks for the memories Stillalive.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Yeah, ... when I was growing up wrestling in the 90's was sooooo cool, when WWE was WWF, and they were actually behind WCW in the ratings. I never did like WCW.

It was the era of Stone Cold STeve Austin, The Rock, and so many other lively characters, even Ken Shamrock. I dunno, but to me it seemed a little more " realistic" back then.

Anyone remember Degeneration X ?? they were also one of my favorite groups, ..... I actually saw X-Pac at Magic Mountain, .... on TV he looks like one of the smaller wrestlers, .. but in real life he's pretty huge.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

I was never a big fan of the WCW either really.Of course i remember DX they were pretty cool too.I still remember their slogan ''SUCK IT''.I have to say though that Stone Cold Steve Austin was always my favorite him and of course Sting.Austin 3:16 says i just whopped your ass.Can ya smell what the Rock's got cookin?Man those were the times!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
and nowadays they have "super-cena".its like their trying to make a superman that kids like...
today he actualy took another bad beating,then in the last second just crawled in the ring and beat the guy in 10 seconds..like nothing happend...
i cant take this anymore
man ^&*( the kids!
todays generation is going to hell -_-
when we were young we liked the cool bad guys,we likes steve austin.
nowadays the kids like john cena,what a hell world X_X

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The undertaker and kane even though undertaker got attacked ( part of the story ) and the great khali and big show are still good other then that , yea cena seems to be aimed at 10 yr old kids someone they can look up to lmao .

When i started watching wwe was around late 2005 and i enjoyed it alot even though it's scripted and fake i still enjoyed it , then the thing that happened with chris benoit saddened me such a shame .

I still check wwe.com out from time to time .

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Cena isn't nearly as horrible as WWF (Now WWE) was prior to the "attitide era".

Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Brutus Beefcake, Sgt Slaughter... Cartoons on PBS had more actual drama - and were move believable.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
but stuff like million dollar man or that cuban guy that "chickas are for fun" must have been hilarius,but watching them wrestle was probably boring as hell

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

All about MMA man.

I used to love wrestling when I was a kid though, The Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant.... It rocked.... But it's like when you find out Santa Isn't real...

Anyway, UFC is where It's at and any other MMA really.
Those guys actually hurt each other and It's real.... and when you see blood... It's because someone has been hit really hard.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Now I know why TNA's product is getting better and better every week. This is because of where the WWE is focusing on these ten year olds and their parents. This is happening due to where more kids are watching wrestling because their parents watched wrestling when they were kids. It is because of these kids nowadays that wrestling is so watered down. I mean they even banned chairshots after Shameus got nailed in the head a while back.

As for John Cena and for what wrestling is now. I would have to agree that they both suck. Besides, we all know Cena can't wrestle even if his life depended on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
you havent seen dave otunga axaxax
lol they baned chairshots?
i though banning bra i panties match was enough to stop me from watching it.
the dx gear forced advertisements by triple h and shaun michaels were the worst

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Bring back Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior ...those were the days!!!

new topics

top topics

join