It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endeavour Crater MOC Images revisited and reposted - I know in my gut this is a structure!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Sorry, what is it supposed to be?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Also any that is interested in Mars anomolies or possible artificial features - you need to check out Hale Crater.

Now i know Hale Crater recieved some bad publicity in regard to the Mars Anomoly research Page, using very very lo res pictures and calling it a civilasation. I must stress that is not what i am refering to.

With many more MOC and even HiRise pics becoming available, the area is amazing, i have seen many thing that i think a very interesting and may show signs of past activity on the planet ( i must stress the word may )

Please have a look, if you have the time.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
So i have to ask, any more developments in regard to this thread? Have any of our members decided to look into and study the area? Perhaps point out some more areas of interest? - Armap, yeah i know you posted some late edition HiRise images but hmm, well yeah hmm is all i will say......????

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just rock formations, nothing to get excited about. You can pick "structures" out of virtually any mars photo.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I have to look for more photos to see if that "hmm" turns into something else.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

i can't see it, just because we can't see it does not mean we are debunking it. the "structure" you are pointing out is at best non-descript. there are plenty of natural formations on earth that when seen from high above, look like some man-made structures.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If only we put all this effort into researching or getting the word out about something useful....

Shadows and colors, shadows and colors, thats all there is in this picture.

The human mind was designed to pick patterns out of information visually.
your picking out patterns that really arent there, im sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

can you give us the coordinates? searching endeavour, endeavor crater wont budge my google moon search...i do have a collection of moon and mars "smoking gun" and "anomalies" cliche and would like to link them from google to ats, how???

some members are just too picky and dont want to waste their time...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/24756d45168a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/325e6d730ea9.jpg[/atsimg]

you may visit my ats pix album and see the full views as some members said wasteful images...but then maybe its something that might start the ball rolling...
edit on 23-11-2010 by alphaMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes i would agree.

But i lean more to the side of mars being ,the atlantis of old or where the battle of the so called gods was held,LOL

Or maybe it was misunderstood back in the day and Mars could have been 'EDEN'? maybe, duno ,just syaing.

But something was/are there and probably the moon and other moons/planets,in the past Or as we speak,anything is posable.

But until we as peons on this planet can travel ,and see for our selves we will never ever know until TPTB let us know.

Believe this hubble has shown TPTB whats on each planet,/moons, has on them, we just will never ever get to see those images LOL, or the real rover images.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaMegas

You need to be usinf Google Mars....

Than you may have some more luck searching for the crater. However sadly all the MOC images appeat to be down of late.

To save you some time here is the link, although i get a 404 error now for some unkown reason.

www.msss.com...

The image number was - E02/00373

Check out Google Mars, search for Endeavour crater and the load the MOC images from spacecraft imagery on the left hand menu.

Co-ords:

2.01°S 354.98°E

also for anyone doubting or that thinks i am sensationalising the thread by saying the image was pulled, here is the images supposed ASU Data page from Google Earth:

global-data.mars.asu.edu...

Funny how it is no longer available???
edit on 8-12-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Armap, can you tell us why the raw images have been pulled down?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As per my above post ( most recent ) they have realised that MOC images have been to freely disrtibuted?? What i mean to say and as i have said before is that with the high quantity of MOC images being sent back distributed, surely some will miss the chance of being covered up or airbrushed. I mean come on, thousands upon thousands of images coming back every month/ year.

LOL as soon as i post an image that shows something, Google Mars ( the user friendly way of veiwing suspect areas on Mars shuts down access to MOC images.. WTF peeps!!

Also i might add for all those that missed my very first opening post here at ATS, i was booted and banned via IP fromn Google Earth forums for sharing such images...?? Come on guys? I even argued with them and this was around the time of the whole Google/ china saga and censoring etc and i argued with mods of being hypocrites. I was advised '' there are websites designed for such thoeries'' and that i was not welcome as i may be influencing school children and people. WTF!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Again as per above in regard to Google Earth Forum - ir Bss.keyhole etc etc( google it )

here are some of the threads i tried participated in - let me make you aware that any threads i authored have been removed!!

bbs.keyhole.com...

bbs.keyhole.com...

Also after a google search my name has started appearing in unkown websites and that i have never actaully participated in:

omgili.com...

I urge you all to do the same, do an avatar name search for yourself on google. It is interesting that your name pops up in strange places to say the least??

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Than you may have some more luck searching for the crater. However sadly all the MOC images appeat to be down of late.

To save you some time here is the link, although i get a 404 error now for some unkown reason.

www.msss.com...

The image number was - E02/00373
The image is there, but it looks like they changed the entry pages.

I think the one you posted was replaced by this one.

also for anyone doubting or that thinks i am sensationalising the thread by saying the image was pulled, here is the images supposed ASU Data page from Google Earth:

global-data.mars.asu.edu...

Funny how it is no longer available???

As for that site, it looks like they also had some changes, making all the old links useless.

The new link for that image is this.

You can also use this site, but I don't know if it has all the images, the PDS sites are usually the last to be updated.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

So you cofirmed it did you?? How is that exactly?? Wow you are good with GIF's i will give you that but ur post confirmed nothing to say the least??

You are like every singly other skeptic on ATS along with the majority of lame ass moderators!! you come here posting a picture that shows nothing, actually if anything ur image shows exactly what i posted but only zoomed out.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Do you still think it's artificial? I beleive it is an amazing find!!

Mars is amazing and so far so unknown!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Do you still think it's artificial? I beleive it is an amazing find!!
I still think it's not artificial.

Mars is amazing and so far so unknown!
That's true, almost all photo have something interesting to look at.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well i think your wrong, that is only my opinion....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I know this thread is old and by now past it's use by date so to speak but i couldnt believe that i just happened across a thread on the David Icke forums that is pure plagiarism, they even used my ATS image url's to provide images.....

Disgusting!!

forum.davidicke.com...

forum.davidicke.com...

I emailed them so hopefully that thread gets ripped down!! The member couldnt even provide their own image links and actually quoted some of my statements!

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

ArMap,

Hope you get this msg.

After looking at it from a fresh persepctive. I concede that your updated image (via HiRise) gives a much better res. Also when zooming out to wide angle on the HiRise image it begins to resemble the MOC.

Thank you for the input and I apologize for taking so long to see things more clearly

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join