It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ready to make a move.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
you think russia will let us and isral get a hold of a region that close to them?
im going to laught if the us starts the war,when russia and turkey join the fight

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
well if the Israelis hit the plant and its loaded as much as ive liked them over the years(que me getting bashed) im done i have no respect for people who intentionally irradiate civilians or equivalent

on to russia and turkey turkey wont act either way other then with sanctions they want in the EU waaaaaaaay to bad for that to get messed up

and in my personal opinion russia is too distracted by there current fire issues and wont get involved in a conflict in that area with direct forces,they will sell weapons like candy and probably send in adviser's like they have in the past but if china acts i wouldn't be surprised if they took that opportunity to reclaim a few of there old stans and whatnot or even steal some land from china (said it b4 so im problay beating a dead horse but those two hate eachother) same goes for china they will swoop on tiawan and odds are we wont be able to do anything

in positive news i wasent aware that russia was putting so much oversight into it and safegaurds so there is some good news from this "propaganda"

and in response to the comment on how there good speakers thats rule number one speak eloquently and clearly as a tactic and whatnot so good observation

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
About time. Iran needs a little reminder about who is boss in that region.

Apparently russia is as it actually has the BALLS to stand up and say "**** it were going to help these people and were going to do it right and while were at it we can stick 2 fingers up to american right wing and Israel WIN WIN"

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If Israel preemptively strikes Iran i hope it gets it's arse handed to it on a silver platter in all honesty. Im fed up with it's elitist, war mongering government, and it's blatant lies every single week. I obviously hope no Israeli civilians get killed, but the IDF are fair game imo. Maybe such a defeat..or at least a very high number of casualties will do Israel and it's citizens some good in the long run, make them seriously think about where they are headed and to change their policies before it's too late.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Iran is certainly no push over.

Looking at a strictly numbers game:
(Disclaimer: All of these numbers are from Wikipedia!)

Iran
Active: 545,000
Reserve: 350,000
Paramilitary: 11,000,000 (3,000,000 of which are apparently combat ready)

Israel:
Active: 176,500
Reserve: 445,000
Paramilitary: 7,650

While such numbers don't mean all to much, lets look at some others.

Population
Iran: 2009 estimate 74,196,000
Israel: 2010 estimate 7,602,400

Also keep in mind that a Iran has a lot of allies down there, whereas Israel only has the US (unless I'm mistaken), and are very unpopular.

If Israel does start some s%$ on their own, they will get steamrolled. If they get the US to help out, Russia might step in.

And then... then my friends the proverbial s%^ hits the fan and I hope you have an umbrella.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Tarrok]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Israel can't even win a fight against Lebanese militia. if they think they're going to pull off anything more than a chicken little hit and run, they're sorely mistaken. Hell, the odds of Israeli planes even getting through Iranian airspace are pretty damn low.

Odds are they're hoping the US will pick up most of the cost, in money, hardware, and blood.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
An acceptance of a pre-emptive `defensive` attack on Iran ..... turned around ...... would justify Iran targeting Israel - in the present political climate.

Israeli has been openly threatening Iran with an attack .....has it not ?

A double edged sword .

Though i seriously doubt Iran will be the first to act aggressively.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Israel will probably do what it always does, launch a false flag attack, then blame someone else.

The Zionists in America will then become predictably hysterical.

Best bet would be for Americans to start "applying" the Second Amendment to some of these dual citizenship Zionist traitors.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Israel does have a formidable airforce though, and it's military over all is far more advanced technologically than Iran(thanks to the US tax payer)...Irans airforce is pretty terrible as well, the sheer size of Iran does not bode well for Israel though, plus the majority of Iranians support their right to nuclear power and are very patriotic, Israel won't be allowed to waltz back in and out again like in Syria for example, it will be all out war. Without US backing i could see Israel using tactical nukes in all honesty. Civilians on both sides in such a war are the real losers in the end....and if Israeli leaders think Israel is on the brink of being destroyed/conquered they will be taking most ME and European capitals with them, and who knows what else. That is also a scary prospect.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Israel's military is far more advanced than Iran's thanks to the US Taxpayer? You are bloody joking, right?

Excuse me...where did so much of YOUR military technology come from in the first place? I S R A E L I I N V E N T I O N and how did they get the money to develop those inventions? Israeli tax payers !!!

And while I'm at it, how many jobs for Americans are created in the USA by Jewish businesses and corporations?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

They might give jobs but start wars, steal land, and kill people.

Which one is better?

If Israel attacks iran consider BOTH countries destroyed. The Israeli's arent use to getting their asses handed to them though and instead of katyusha rockets they will pummled by 3 fronts... it will be too much for their air-defense system and their civilians will suffer dearly.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If they're going to do something they better do it fast. They're drawing a crowd.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lezgetitdone

Whatever is my answer to those with little or no knowledge of the history of Israel.

I 'spose I don't need to remind you how California, Arizona and Texas was obtained? Yes I know your history too

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yep, and when the "crowd" disperses then it will all happen (?)....

I strongly doubt anything will happen before Sept/Nov.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join