It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GodlikeProductions banning IP addresses?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
I got banned too, so asked why. For abusive posting, I was told. But I had never posted!
How do you ban by IP when most of us have a dynamic IP??
I'd say they should change their name to God Awful Productions!
. Lol. I never posted either. They will change their minds again in a few days.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The unfortunate thing about this all is that the internet has been taken over by gatekeepers who are keeping the truth concealed. The internet was invented by the military industrial complex and it's original role was that of a weapon. Nothing has changed. I have seen for myself real time censorship occurring when certain things are posted and this occurs on all of the conspiracy forums.

It seems to me that the by now the so called 'elite' classes behind this fiat dollar /military industrial takeover of the world would have realized that we're all in this together and the instant the herd bolts , they get stampeded.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Coming From GLP

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by HerpDerps
Apparently they aren't letting any of the innocent members back in unless they start paying a monthly subscription fee.

That's unfortunate, and I'm sorry a site you enjoyed has seen fit to put you through such a need for change.

Welcome to ATS, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

HOWEVER: I'd just like to caution/remind our members and new arrivals that we try not to engage in anything that might be seen as "board wars" or intense slagging-off of potentially rival websites. Bad manners. So please, everyone, stay focused on ATS.

Thanks.

Thread closed.
edit on Mon Aug 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join