It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Virus Meme-Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This be a suicide virus meme-vaccine,
specializing in Islamic Suicide Paradise meme-virus.
Emo and "choking game" are Memetic Suicide Viruses of Western society.

If someone attempts to program you with harmful ideas.
Then you can take steps to defend your mind,
and to stop the source of harm.

Can use Metta Meditation as a mental defence,
a mental loop of pleasant words and sensations,
calm aware desire choice heart voice intuit move.

Remember any meme harmful to self or tribe (bodies or spirit) be crazy,
If someone is acting crazy, and your security is compromised.
you can opt to defend yourself.

Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Article 3
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

That's right, you can secure your person,
that means defend yourself and body,
as well as attack violent aggressors,
with deadly force if necessary,
to maintain security of person.

Person includes your family,
per-son, each tribe member,
deserves mutual protection.

Robots or solid bodies,
can assist you.

Islamic invasions into Europe.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's kind of like zombie land,
unless they think you be one of them,
they want you to kill them,
so they could die while trying to kill you.
video.google.com...

It's a memetic virus.
Islamic Suicide Paradise.

Remember, you're doing them a service by killing them,
they believe you be sending them to Paradise,
to be with 72 virgins, or what have you.

Remember,
It is possible to be of Arabic heritage,
and have a different belief system.

Any body vehicle can be infected,
by Islamic Suicide Paradise.
Meme-tic rehabilitation programs,
are also possible.

In nature there is natural selection,
live in harmony with those you wish.
Symbiotic relations are frequent.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by lowki]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

I've been sungazing every day, and downloads keep coming. Do you know you can take your problems and ideas, and just send lots of gratitude and things will change, some answers come fast. Its all about LOVE. I have a new thread about this, and how to do this safely.

Love for everyone as if they are your only beloved child. I know if my son comes at me with a weapon I'm not going to shoot. I've very strongly made that decision and now its up to HS and Family of Light for only that which they permit for our lessons can even happen.

Yesterday I had 3 groups monitoring, and the highest one was watching over, the other one seemed connected to the US military space program somehow. In any case, I was given a glimpse of what my soul knew was my family, waiting, in that craft, and I almost burst into tears. Nothing happens without their allowance.

So we live, each day as a gift humbly, wondering how to serve. Filled with joy. How, well thats the journey.

What was downloaded yesterday was this, 11 11 is a possible date, law of consequence, the sun has awoken. But we could sail through and get no meteors from that comet, but then there is always another one coming, or another war looming, even civil war it looks like is being stirred up.

All of what is facing humanity is due to our lack of love. A boat with hundreds of refugees landed in my province, and they did a poll and 80% wanted to send them away and sentence those children and families to death. Not our problem, go away and die you losers, you don't count, you never should have been born, kind of thing. Note,e veryone here is our family. And each counts as if our only beloved child.

Now, that doesnt rest well with me when on Aug 11 2011 a comet is coming close to earth, due to the fact they cant predict orbits, they're very light weight and planets and the sun (our collective consciousness, and its awake now, and we're not all that lovign collectively, and we also believe in corporal punishment and following jealous idols for gods who ask for sacrifices and depopulation), yeah a bit a problem for me. That comet threw 2 meteors out of tail around 2000 and they hit Venus.

No teacher ever gives his higher level students primitive low level, warring, fascist, tests, nor flings meteors at them. So the solution is pretty obvious. Everyone work on becoming Love artists and shine.

The sun is the input system. The universe is an interactive simulated reality program. Family is on the other side and HS. They're also here all the time watching over as well.

We must stop 100% fighting, warring, killing anyone and stop walking by those in need.
My son had an nde last year, there is nothing to fear.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes Unity_99,
I appreciate your loving and harmonious sentiments.
We are in the same belief tribe,
hippies is the word
that hops to mind.

However even the Plaeideans teach,
that we must defend our bodies,
otherwise it's considered suicide.

The situation with your child,
is a complex one, since it is in your tribe.
Even your genetic heritage is in it.
so of course you may value it,
more than your own body.

As to be safe,
you must insure your safety,
and then you can insure the safety of your tribe.

If you be dead,
who will feed the child?
Your other family,
and if the child kills them?
Then what,
whole families dead.
It's crazy.

Anyways when memes are in balance,
and kept with safety and happiness,
then you are quite clearly sane.

Remember to anchor in present moment, like gardening.
Have you been practising your permaculture?
It teaches how to live in harmony,
base your tribe, on what is stable,
atoms be the longest lived organisms,
biology be the most diverse we're aware of.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Ple'o'sha'n are still in the cosmos though, and they are also of different views, there are various groups and even renegades amongst them. Whereas I've set my sail for home, and my have felt family wishing me to come home for some time now,

In every system there is variation and different polarities.

Everyone in the cosmos is our family, concrete and real. We just don't remember this here.

Also, if the situation occurred that your children avenged or continually sought an eye for an eye, all you have done is perpetrate an unending retribution. Suicide is only suicide if you take your own life, and even then it has mitigating circumstances, such as some cultures and also terminal patients in pain. Our HS can mitigate or remove all that as well.

Murder is murder should you choose to fight back or not. I am no longer a christian, but I do feel a strong affinity for Jeshua ben Joseph, and he told those who would fight for him to put away their swords.

Considering the state of the world I have thought this around from every angle, but now realize, its all about Love the entire test. What is the highest love possible? And that all the tests here from Fascism to war, to murder, to slavery, to poverty, to possible cosmic disasters all occur as lower level tests for lower grades.

The way out of all of this is to be Love. And generous at that.

Its my dream to build these, note the wheels. Out of recylced things, and paper mache with hemp. And create a small gypsy caravan. And create some domed greenhouses. I think my kids could have their own one, and we could just make a joiner for them.

www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
You are like conversations in my head!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHH.. Thanks. I needed to read both sides of that.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by lowki

Ple'o'sha'n are still in the cosmos though, and they are also of different views, there are various groups and even renegades amongst them. Whereas I've set my sail for home, and my have felt family wishing me to come home for some time now,

You've yet to describe this so called "home".

The present moment now experience,
is my home, wherever it be.
The body be a home,
as be the universe.

Everyone in the cosmos is our family, concrete and real. We just don't remember this here.

Well many rocks are hard like concrete.
DNA based organisms tend to be liquid sacks.
Memes are real if those you are with,
agree they also experience the meme.

Also, if the situation occurred that your children avenged or continually sought an eye for an eye, all you have done is perpetrate an unending retribution.

Ahem, Exactly.
So you've got to stop the child,
and meme a safer and saner way.

Suicide is only suicide if you take your own life, and even then it has mitigating circumstances, such as some cultures and also terminal patients in pain. Our HS can mitigate or remove all that as well.

Well if you walk into a minefield,
or willingly run into a war zone,
that's still suicide.

Even if someone else killed you.
Suppressing the urge to live,
is a suicidal tendency.

If you let someone,
"play the choking game",
with your body, that's crazy,
suicidal.

Murder is murder should you choose to fight back or not. I am no longer a christian, but I do feel a strong affinity for Jeshua ben Joseph, and he told those who would fight for him to put away their swords.

Even plants have thorns.
We must kill to live.

We kill photons to be aware of light,
we kill plants and animals, to sustain the body,
we defend our bodies, from those that harm.

Considering the state of the world I have thought this around from every angle, but now realize, its all about Love the entire test. What is the highest love possible?

Love is intersecting,
and taking the elements of other's set,
and introducing them into your set.

So the highest love,
would be the maximum amount of memes,
that you can recreate of the loved object,
within yourself.

I'm not sure how that could be construed as a test.
Who is testing you? and for what?

Love is merely a tool,
that helps us "stay real".

If you love meme
you agree with meme,
and replicate meme.

And that all the tests here from Fascism to war, to murder, to slavery, to poverty, to possible cosmic disasters all occur as lower level tests for lower grades.

The way out of all of this is to be Love. And generous at that.

If you love a suicide paradise virus,
then you might get infected.
Replicating the memes,
within your experience.

Its my dream to build these, note the wheels. Out of recylced things, and paper mache with hemp. And create a small gypsy caravan. And create some domed greenhouses. I think my kids could have their own one, and we could just make a joiner for them.

www.tumbleweedhouses.com...

Sure that sounds like fun.
I love floating caravans,
homesteading is appealing.

Indeed this is how we can secure ourselves,
by having our caravan or tribe safe and sane.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Home is outside this universe. Its where the influx signal is coming from. We don't get to remember it, even my friend who had an nde has small glimpses and its very hard for him, he does not want to be anywhere in this cosmos, not here, not pleiaidies, no where but home, and wishes they would take these glimpses from him. Basically this multiverse is a complex dvd/computer system, a hologram that erects pixels, we see signs that the solar system is akin to atoms and the cells akin to galaxies, and all around us are pixel type blueprints, erected by the lasers, sun into this matrix.

We're watching a movie in a very interactive way, for many and most, this is the upteenth rerun of it, like Groundhog Day, literally. Or that gets transferred to another system, but its the same thing.

This universe, in "no time" is all the past. Everything has already occured, is occurrign and will occur for every one of us in our infinite roll of film, the various clips.

During my last et checkup, they calmed me down and met my mind before sleep came and said, "you must realize these are all "past" events." And I did and went to sleep.

Beyond is home. Its more really, vivid, and wonderful than anything you can imagine, with more colors than can be described or imagined, endless progression, learning and assisting, family, creation/our own worlds, and paradise, further stepping stones in travels, more universes to explore, and learn in , and creational aspects as well. We are in family and are the Creators/Designers/Programmers/Teachers/Guides and help everyone as well.

I have this under my memories, for even speaking of it causes such strong pangs I can't begin to express, its home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home. There is no place like home. Dorothy had it right, for when people cross over here its often into dreams, illusions at best. Instead, stand very still and say, home, home, home for your soul knows home very well.

Ive had some strong feelings of family for some time watching over. When another friend who also had a very long and informative nde occur, shared it with me, I had my "father" tell me enough was enough it was time to come home and then envelop me with such love, and I sagged in complete releif and almost burst into tears, I seemed to know what was being said in my soul, for I kept nodding over and over. I've had quite a few moments of knowing family was watching, and that I was protected many times.

Yet father is not a word that makes sense in the Beyond for we are family and equal, like brothers and sisters, but we have also played many roles with each other and so have a strong sense of family groups and true love as well.

top topics

join