It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.illuminati.org- The real truth or bogus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We all know the website www.illuminati.org my friends, but some of you might be asking "What does it say?" Well, the sites description on the search page says "We'll be seeing you soon..." Now since this is my third post, some of you may doubt me, but let me tell you that I have been pondering on what the true purpose of that site is, since under the "We'll be seeing you soon..." it said it was under construction, and now the site doesn 't even work. Now let me say this, the website www.nwo.org has recently has something in place so it relocates you to a website called 'Project for the New American Century' which is a site that constantly bashes bush. With all in all, we all know that the NWO was originated for peace, but this site suggests that it is an orginization waiting for a revolution.

Why might I be saying these blasphamy's of things? Well, case in point, the site www.nwo.org and www.illuminati.org both don't work, or is it not as it seems; could they have just changed their purpose and placed an ipbanner on their site? Also, let us consider this very important fact: the NWO.org's previous website was a website that fought against anti-sematism, and this time around they've changed their true purpose... is their a coincidence between these two websites, and what even could've caused a major organization such as nwo.org to shut down its website so soon: to hide the truth from the public? Let's start this debate and discussion right now, and consider these things as we talk it amongst ourselves: Could the NWO be some bogus thing someone just said to hide everyone's view from the TRUE secret societies in our government's mainframe, or is it something that doesn't exist at all.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is a topic which everyone discussed dozens of times before, but this just recently happened and I was wondering what events that took place would've caused it to change all of a sudden.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
its a joke, those sites were designed to mess with the heads of conspiracy nuts like us. Do you really think a secret group, planning to take over the world, will have an official website??

Have you tried e-mailing them?? [email protected]

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Good point, but it was probably made for that seeing as how no one could access anywhere else in the site but the main page. Also, nwo.org was probably named that just to attract visiters;

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
this has been talked about like 1,000,000,000,000 times, but don't worry, its a joke. I remember finding it during my high school years, that was about *thinks* 4 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know it's a prank... however it still perked my curiosity as to whom was conducting the prank.

I checked with ARIN... the address www.illuminati.org is NOT registered with them. So I decided I'd have to use their IP.

Pinged www.illuminati.org, heres the result.
64 bytes from ge1.illuminati.org (70.42.141.66): icmp_seq=1 ttl=48 time=136 ms

Ok, so their IP is 70.42.141.66.

And aparrently the servers URL is ge1.illuminati.org. Hmm...
Lets try ge1.illuminati.org in ARIN... nope, not registered.
However their IP has a little information on it...

Internap Network Services PNAP-09-2005 (NET-70-42-0-0-1)
70.42.0.0 - 70.42.255.255
Pace Consulting INAP-SJE-PACE-12182 (NET-70-42-141-0-1)
70.42.141.0 - 70.42.141.255

Ok, well, that didnt help. Internmap is a HUGE company, and they provide most IP's for alot of regions around the globe.

Pace Consulting... now this one turned up a few results...

-->www.paceconsulting.ca seems to be an enterprise consulting team... they seem to be the most likely provider of that IP.
-->www.pace-eap.com is an employee benefits company... nope, not them.
-->www.paceconsulting.net is a staffing solutions company... no, they wouldnt be providing IP's either.
-->www.paceconsulting.com is another benefits company... again, not a provider.
-->www.paceconsulting.co.uk heres another enterprise consulting team.

So that means it was either provided through the Canadian Pace company, or the United Kingdom Pace company.
Both of their sites, if you visit them, promise to enhance the wealth of the shareholders of your company... I couldnt find out from either yet wether they publically sell IP slots.

So thats a dead end, unless I get in contact with them... not today.

So lets do a traceroute to the illuminati website.
I'm starting the trace at hop 9, I dont want to give away my location to any of you wouldbe hackers.

9 v3495.mpd03.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.6.45) 31.741 ms 29.762 ms 32.026 ms
10 t9-3.mpd01.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.6.142) 37.902 ms 37.374 ms 36.813 ms
11 v3498.mpd01.dca02.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.7.6) 38.800 ms * 35.883 ms
12 v3494.mpd01.iad01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.5.42) 50.129 ms 39.173 ms 37.834 ms
13 verio.iad01.atlas.cogentco.com (154.54.10.162) 34.885 ms 34.902 ms 33.373 ms
14 ae-0.r20.asbnva01.us.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.16) 42.485 ms 35.764 ms 33.953 ms
15 as-0.r20.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.4.21) 135.663 ms 142.029 ms 136.088 ms
16 xe-1-4.r02.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.2.29) 144.786 ms 135.354 ms 135.569 ms
17 xe-0.internap.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net (129.250.12.82) 148.265 ms 279.575 ms 201.705 ms
18 border4.t8-1-bbnet1.sje.pnap.net (66.151.144.10) 150.636 ms 138.929 ms 134.612 ms
19 rtr.internap.sjos1.illuminati.org (64.95.143.41) 140.114 ms 136.115 ms 137.747 ms
20 ge1.illuminati.org (70.42.141.66) 136.443 ms 136.890 ms 144.121 ms

Okay, so hop 18, we see the good old pnap.net domain, they are an internet routing company, affiliated with internap, pnap is the american counterpart... which means that at hop 18, we are in the United States...

Hop 19 gives us a little more insight into how the illuminati.org site is set up. This is an internap router, set specifically to pass traffic to illuminati.org.

and of course, I also tried pinging ge1.illuminati.org, as well as getting an internet registry on it using whois... you cant ping it... apparently it "doesnt exist", which is bogus, as you are being routed through them.

So...
Pace Consulting to me, has to be a very small scale company based in the US, which was created specifically for this hoax, if it is a hoax.

[EDIT]
I'll check on this later some more, right now I'm hungry.

[edit on 15-2-2007 by johnsky]

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
UPDATE:

ok, I found them.

CustName: Pace Consulting
Address: 500 Bohnen Road
City: Santa Cruz
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 95056

Ok, what probably happened is, seeing as the technitians assigned to Pace Consulting are the same technical staff for internap, Pace Consulting is a company that buys IP ranges from internap and sells them to customers... one of which being illuminati.org. Kind of like how a real estate borker sells you a house... but doesnt really own it themselves... the bank does.

illuminati.org is DEFINATELY based in the United States.

Now, I really dont feel inclined to write to pace consulting and ask, hey, who bought the IP 70.42.141.66 from you? They will likely say it's confidential information.

Anyhow, I'll keep plugging at it, see if I can find any more information about them.

[EDIT]
Ok...
OrgName: Internap Network Services
OrgID: PNAP
Address: 250 Williams Street
Address: Suite E100
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30303

NetRange: 70.42.0.0 - 70.42.255.255
CIDR: 70.42.0.0/16
NetName: PNAP-09-2005
NetHandle: NET-70-42-0-0-1
Parent: NET-70-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS-A.PNAP.NET
NameServer: NS-B.PNAP.NET
NameServer: NS-C.PNAP.NET
NameServer: NS-D.PNAP.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-09-29
Updated: 2006-11-13

This is who Pace Consulting bought the IP from, to sell to illuminati.org.
Notice it's Direct Allocation? That means the IP for illuminati.org is static... someone working for PNAP in Atlanta GA should be able to go through the logs and discover exactly who illuminati.org is owned by...
... but of course thats confidential, and they wouldnt be allowed to share that information.

I'm still plugging away...

By the way, check out the network map on this page.
www.robtex.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Woohoo, it's getting iteresting.

illuminati.org is sharing data with eluminated.org
take a look at the network map on this page.
www.robtex.com...

Okydoky.
eluminated.com claims to be the "proud creator of GrooveFactory.com" blah blah

eluminated is a DNS provider and pretty much all around web development company. They have a few clients... and either they reserved illuminati.org for the creator of illuminati.org... or they created illuminati.org.

Nice name for someone affilitated with illuminati.org eh? eluminated.com... lol, I should have seen that one coming.

Dae

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oooo its getting intriguing!

Its a bit much for a hoax? Or is this just people with time and effort?

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not sure about that yet,
but here's what is certain right now.
They are based out of the United States.
Their IP address is reserved by Pace Consulting.
They are either created by eluminated.com, or eluminated.com provides the site some management services.

lol, here, this part here almost sums all of this up so far...
www.robtex.com...
just found that... that would have made it a little bit easier for me... ah well... still plugging away.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
UPDATE.

It goes deeper! I had it wrong, I thought illuminati.org was owned by eluminated.com...
ELUMINATED.COM IS OWNED BY ILLUMINATI.ORG!!!

I just did a trace route to eluminated.com, and guess whose network they are communicating through?! illuminati.org!

eluminated.com IS illuminati.org !

This gets juicy!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why did this die off? What happened to johnsky?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Johnsky was trying WAY too hard. The website clearly states it is the official website of the AISB. I believe the "Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria", which one can find after a google search of AISB (it's on the first results page) is the group illuminati.org is talking about. AISB does not seem to be a secret society, they have encrypted messages but they give you the key so you can read them yourself. There is a "shell access" link (no expert, but I guess this what they use to edit the page) but you need to have Telnet (stone age internet) to use it.

Read their page, tell me if I'm wrong, but it all looks pretty mundane and in fact boring.

www.aisb.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
on that aisb site, when you click on the "where i live", it says "Raining diocese pumpkin scramble. "

what the hell does that mean?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have Illuminati membership, and it took three and a half months to get it. The membership is free, and the website is www.Illuminati.org.... When I got membership I got a message saying, "You've been selected from over 6 billion people to join the Illuminati. Congrats! Being part of the Illuminati means that you must obfuscate our purpose, missions, goals, and results at all times. Once you've found our headquarters on the secret maps we'll promote you to the next level." O.K I have searched the entire website, and I have not found any Illuminati headquarters from the secret maps, and there is no secret maps. The only result to find a location is typing in, "Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria" in on a google search, and it is located somewhere in the United States. For me that is not enough proof for me to believe that the Illuminati is real. I have spent alot of time searching for meeting places for Illuminati members, and I havn't found one meeting place. The project page has some pagan art with pagan talk that is anti christian, and there is polital news on the website. Why I think it is a hoax, is I'm going into freemasonry, and I typed in masonic temple in a google search, and came up with every masonic lodge that is in the entire world with real addresses with phone numbers of real people who answer the calls. Freemasonry is real, and it is not a religion. Freemasonry is a fraternaty of men to take good men , and make them better men, through character building, and other stuff. It doe's make since is that if there really is a organization that is planning on taking over the world, then why would they make a offitial website on the internet. What doesn't make since is who, and what people have the time and effort to spend on creating a hoax, and for what reason would be the motive for creating a hoax. This website must be recieving thousands of applications a day, and who, and why are some people respoding to all these applications. I have posted a problem on the website of not being able to find any meeting places, and posted my email for anyone who might know where the meeting places are to email me. I did recieve some emails, and no one from the website knows of any meeting place. It can't be real if there is no meeting places. The freemasons told me to stay away from it, and I think there right, because I think it is a hoax, like creating a perfect crop circle.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by spongebob002]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
fellows, perhaps it's best you leave this alone. It IS real, & just because you don't know how to work it doesn't mean it's not real.
plus all you conspiracy nuts really don't know whats up or down, who's friend who's foe. you just think they're out to get you, but the alternative is much, much,much worse, so leave it be, & don't mess around anymore, this is you're official warning.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
isn't it funny that right when johnny whats his face starts to get onto something remotely interesting his consistent updates just, stop.
hm

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Brothers, obviously a secret Lodge, with the great porpouse of a "Novus Ordo Seclorum", couldn't even imagine to create a free site, with a name directly linking to them, explaning their plans.. but this is esasy to say.
what i have noticed is that some informatins on that sites, are contrasting, when not completely wrong!
Why th image of St. George on illuminati's site?
Why references to antisematism, when the quabbalah numerology they found their theorys on belongs to jews?
theese sites are obviously created by someone with the porpouse to deviate the thoughts of the most credolouse people that believe them

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sinski

If you google search it, you get this guy. Nothing on the site seems outside the norm to me, but I am not much of an Amazon guy to start with.

It seems to be the same dude on the aforementioned aisb.org page and he actually has his resume on there for the public. Address, everything. That takes balls, son. Updated only a bit ago as well.

edit on 14-8-2011 by XMOZZAZX because: Not worth a new reply and was related. A bit rusty in the forum dept.~sorry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join