It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Earth have a bun in the oven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah,maybe the sci-fi(syfy) channel
will buy the story,I don't!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

The Norway spirial was most likely a scalar weapon test, definitely man-made.

Compare Iapetus, a Moon Of Saturn with New Jerusalem of Revelation 12:11.

The Enterprise Mission has a write-up on it at www.enterprisemission.com...

Now look what happened at the exact same time as the Norway spiral.

They had to cover up the telemetry as New Jerusalem came to Earth to seal the 144,000.

Rev 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

These are Saturn's rings. Iapetus is a Truncated icosahedron. This is a geometric shape composed of 20 hexagons supported with 12 pentagrams, the 12 foundations. Research Arthur C. Clarke' s – 2001.A Space Odyssey along with the sequels 2010, 2061, and 3100. The movies were bastardized. The books had the destination of Saturn rather than Jupiter. The books used Iapetus as the destination. The main character spotted an obelisk on Iapetus, a doorway opened, and he traveled through. I believe we can catch a glimpse as to what is in store for us in the two later books.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

The first-fruits were the 144,000. Additionally, the tree bares 12 manner of fruit, the children of the 12 tribes, every month . Think the movies “Avatar” and “Invasion of the Body Snatchers” when understanding that the healing leaves are for the transfiguration of the body.

We have already been judged and harvested. Our souls have been uploaded. We wont know the results till the "baptism by fire" We're just here for the show... Also to make amends...

[edit on 16-8-2010 by 1of144k] Embed

[edit on 16-8-2010 by 1of144k]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I don't get it, why does it have to be only 144,000?
Weren't we all given souls?

The first-fruits were the 144,000. Many others follow...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by 1of144k

Now, is the Earth a Mother or an egg?

Gaia, Mother Earth has more like a "Womb," as She carries the New Earth we have been creating with our collective thoughts and desires.

I recently had a vision about his, and posted it here.

Nice vision... I had to figure it out by deduction. Didn't think about the possibility that the Earth had roadside assistance, lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
well that made no sense to me what soever. Are you saying that the earth has a brown dwarf star trapped in it's core and we're going to spit it out? That post was all over the place. Please, for those less skilled theologians among us (self included) please, how you say.....sum up?

There is more to us than we are told. Stars are not we have been told. Everything in the universe works in cycles. Research the Galactic Crossing.
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
Celestial, Terrestrial, and Telestial Kingdoms in the Mormon doctrine is another thing to research.
www.mormonwiki.com...

From what I gather the star is quantum or dimensional in nature, although some forces maybe excreted like heat, hence the global warming. This is possibly the "baptism by fire" as it exits.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by 1of144k]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1of144k

Now, is the Earth a Mother or an egg?

both
she is both
manifest and un-manifest!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
now, because i dont get this idea does that mean i'm stupid?

dont get me wrong, i like a good story as much as the next person but the op was really hard to follow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join