It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Earth have a bun in the oven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Did our planet get borked 12-09-09 by the Norway spiral? I believe this event designated the endpoint of the sealing of the 144,000.

Rev 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Our planet is pregnant. So when's the delivery date?

Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Notice the 11:11 ? ET_MAN has given us the date of 10-11-11.

Amo 5:26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Isa 14:29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Mother Shipton's Prophecies

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

And lands will crack and rend anew
You think it strange. It will come true.

We are incubating a brown dwarf star or stars! If singular, then a brown dwarf must consist of a soul group (the 144,000). Have you noticed BP's COREXIT (CORE EXIT)? Not sure if they're helping or hindering...

Co 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14 was about the birth of Lucifer and all the havoc to that planet! Lucifer is our brother.

Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

I'm guessing down the side of the black hole, like a childbirth.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

Now, is the Earth a Mother or an egg?

Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

This verse seems to imply an egg. If that were the case, Lucifer was probably born of the planet that existed were the asteroid belt is now. I don't believe this to be the case though, we still have the 7 year tribulation to go though.

Jer 9:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Rev 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

These verses imply a new seed dropped into the Earth. So, the Holy Trinity? The Father - Our Sun The Son - Us - "we" are the Sons The Holy Spirit - Mother Earth (If we're not hatched - otherwise guessing the Moon)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't get it, why does it have to be only 144,000?
Weren't we all given souls?

I'd like to believe that inside every human, there is a shred of light, and light ALWAYS conquers the darkness right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

Now, is the Earth a Mother or an egg?

Gaia, Mother Earth has more like a "Womb," as She carries the New Earth we have been creating with our collective thoughts and desires.

REVELATION 12
1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the sun,
with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2. Then being with child,
she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

I recently had a vision about his, and posted it here.

The way I have it is like thus; a very long time ago there was a race of beings called the Titans. The Titans went bad, and did a lot of bad things to human beings, killing, and even eating them, so, a war with mankind began, and soon there were but seven of the Titan left. Knowing they were doomed, and feeling remorse for things they had done, the seven came together, and began to vibrate, slowly raising their vibrations and frequency up to the highest level possible.... and when this was achieved, they turned into a womb, and descended into Mother Earth. This was the First world, we not leave in the Fourth World, which is near the end of it's cycle, and is pregnant with the new world. The story I related was told me by my Great Grandmother a long time ago, when I was a child.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well that made no sense to me what soever. Are you saying that the earth has a brown dwarf star trapped in it's core and we're going to spit it out? That post was all over the place. Please, for those less skilled theologians among us (self included) please, how you say.....sum up?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lesson for those who think they've seen it all on ATS: You never have.

[edit on Aug 16, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you're implying, by "Borked" that a singularity was created, or something along those lines...

The planet Earth lacks the mass to be harboring - or even to become - any variety of star at all. It simply cannot generate the gravity necessary for it to happen.

[edit on 8/15/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

I need a full nights sleep and lots of coffee for
this one.I will save it and read it later.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1of144k
We are incubating a brown dwarf star or stars! If singular, then a brown dwarf must consist of a soul group (the 144,000). Have you noticed BP's COREXIT (CORE EXIT)? Not sure if they're helping or hindering...

So do you think there is a brown dwarf star inside earth? This is impossible as
Hefficide has pointed out. And the Corexit that BP used is somehow
helping or hindering this impossible brown dwarf in the earth to spew out?

Spaceball 1 has gone to plaid.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Uhhh, caught me off guard with that concept!
Sounds like great material for a book or movie though!

peace

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Did you read even one thread or any kind of article at all on the norway spiral? Or is it more like throw all out all common sense and drop in some more out of context bible quotes? Its like when the pacific islanders in WWII saw modern war out of nowhere... IDK what that was so ill make up what the story is. This kind of logic and deduction written down is how people get cults started.
But if you get through to just one person... Maybe it will be worth it. Being insane that is.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

You got it, eye2: Corexit=Pitocin (the drug most commonly used for inducing labor), 'cept on a planetary scale

It's a crazy world ... somebody oughtta sell tickets. Heck, I'd buy one.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Guess that means the Gulf of Mexico is the Earth's ::snip::

Don't want to get banned, you know.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

Wow this thread is almost as ridiculous as the one about Lucifer being part of the Holy Trinity.So again let me get this straight you are equating Biblical prophecy with pregnancy,dwarf stars, somemore prophecy (not Biblical )astronomy, astrology, the BP conspiracies,Lucifer,a black hole,mothers ,eggs,a LOT more Biblical prophecies,astroid belts and of course the Holy Trinity.Yes yes i can see now how this is all connected.Its all like one big giant conspiracy.Dude you are reading way too much into this.Next time actually show us some evidence that isnt Biblical prophecies and half baked conspiracy theories and maybe some of us will actually take you seriously.But then again this is probably what happens after a person watches 5 seasons of Supernatural.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by I Want To Believe

Just for the record, I have actually watched all the seasons of Supernatural and highly recommend it!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
Guess that means the Gulf of Mexico is the Earth's ::snip::

Don't want to get banned, you know.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Quoting the bible is one thing ....

Yet believing ET-MAN is just another level of insanity that completely removes any shred of sense your OP was capable of making, .... if any.

Get outta the house from time to time man.

Stewing in your own juices too long makes you delirious.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This verse seems to imply an egg. If that were the case, Lucifer was probably born of the planet that existed were the asteroid belt is now. I don't believe this to be the case though, we still have the 7 year tribulation to go though.

What? I'm so confused...Lucifer was born on a destroyed planet, and the earth is now pregnant with a brown dwarf? What happens when the Earth gives birth then? Are you saying that's how the earth will be destroyed? It will break apart to give way to another sun? I'm pretty sure that's not possible.

Please give a better explanation because even the small details are confusing me. You're points aren't adding up to create a clear picture.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yeah so have i but it didnt make me delusional or delirious.For some strange reason that show seems to have this effect on people.As evidenced by this thread and 1of144k and not to mention his previous threads.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Still too early yet. Look at the 6th seal of Revelation and answer the question. When did all the following happen.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

When did all the following happen. The lamb must not be all that unhappy if all this has happened with 99.9 percent of the population not noticing. When those events happen it's going to be spectacular. As Luke 21 said.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Now as far as your premise on the earth is pregnant well, you could be right there.

Why. Because of one little detail of Judaism. They were expecting 3 chosen ones. There's only been 2 of them. Elijah the prophet and Jesus Christ. The Jews were expecting a ben Joseph and a ben David Messiah. There's still one coming. Or possibly all 3 of them at once.

After all Elijah the prophet is supposed to come first to restore all things per Malachi 4. He was killed before he could do the job last time. He never fulfilled the prophecy.

Malachi 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

There is 2 messengers and the Lord. A trinity on the earth.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by ntech]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Confusing several dis-jointed belief systems here.

Mormons do believe most of what is being discussed in the OP. But confusing the 144000 (12000 from each of the 12 JEWISH tribes) with the New Age belief system of returning to which you came (from Star dust we were created and Star dust we shall return) has nothing to do with the 144000 JEWS marked for salvation in the end days. The 144000 are blood-rite Jewish, and cannot be anything other than that, no mater what you were taught.

Now the Dragons tail is the host of celestail objects that are trapped in the companion star's ( the Destroyer) gravity. These are real objects, not some metaphysical life forms. The Destoryer ( brown or red drawf binary companion) is a real object, and it orbit is so long that Humans do forget and it's destruction becomes legend.

It is true that religions have confused Celestial objects for gods.

The Norway spirial was most likely a scalar weapon test, definitely man-made.

I can say this that You are pondering the mystery of life, and that is a good thing, but some of the "keys" you use are not fitting the "locks" you are trying to open. Don't try to force the key into a lock it won't open choose a different key or a different lock.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by brokedown]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by brokedown]

<<   2 >>

join