It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea warns of 'severest punishment' over war games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah ,.. I think the key word here is " Threatened"
Of which this word is bigger than his balls..
Mr jumpsuit needs a lolly pop

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by SLAYER69

Well next month on the 4th through the 6th NK will hold a assembly like the one Kim Jong Il was chosen to be the next leader on NK from his father.

I was rooting for Little Kimmy's eldest son Kim Jong Nam.

He seems like a down to earth kind of guy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e8af7765d9e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Eh? He was arrested for wanting to go to Disney land in Japan. Can you imagine everyone in the world putting that in the history books?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

well at least he has a better fashion sense.
We know He doesn't shop at Mrdinnerjacket and long store

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gotredeemed

It'll all blow over man

Nothing ever happens

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Why would anybody want to vacation in a imperialistic location like Disneyland the capitalist pigs.

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

well at least he has a better fashion sense.
We know He doesn't shop at Mrdinnerjacket and long store

Hey a good leisure suit last a few decades.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47792ad378cd.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db5ff0b5d72f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
These guys are always talking out of their @sses. They have been saying the same thing for years now. It seems like all they want is attention from other nations as theirs is doing so poorly economically, socially, Etc.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
LOLOL, what's the story about the boy who cried Wolf again?

I just had to read this one, lost count how many times this has been said and nothing.

Nobody will ever take North Korea seriously now, it's gone on far too long. I might be a bit more worried if somebody credible such as China or Russia said this but they are not screwed in the head like Little Kim.

Personally, I'd be glad to be shot of them all over there, glass the entire country, one more Muppet to tick off the list then!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Well I will join the 'boy who cried wolf' bandwagon on this one. There's no evidence to suggest NK will act any differently than in the past.

The fact that China has said something this time is significant and bears watching. But at present, nothing to see here.

On a slightly different note, I'm more curious to look at the big picture. Will NK's behaviour change when Kim Jong Il passes power to his heir? From what I've read, the signs point towards his youngest, Kim Jong Un.

www.washingtonpost.com...

I haven't researched Un so I know little about him or his views on politics. I doubt we'll know for sure given how little info is trickling out of there that's believable.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hopefully his Son is more normal or he may have been brainwashed like the rest of them with his upbringing?

Time will tell but I doubt he will start a War as soon as he is in Power so to speak?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

I hope he doesn't either, but my concern is that he might grow up in an environment where his father continuously follows a belligerent foreign policy. Granted, he doesn't actually carry out his threats, but a certain sense of frustration and confusion could seep down to the child, instilling a desire to show the world not to mess with NK.

Propaganda can cloud the judgement.

I realize Un has been abroad for his studies and thus could have tempered his ideology. This is also idle speculation unless someone can say for certain what the kid is like.

Still, it bears thinking about for later.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join