It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oz and Dark Side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have zeroed in on the specifc point where the alternate 2nd start point is when playing The Dark Side of the Moon to The Wizard of Oz. It is located at the exact point where Dorothy knocks on the Tin Man's chest the third time during the scene where Dorothy finds the Tin Man in the grove. There are three knocks just like there are three heel clicks and three roars of the MGM lion. Just cue the movie to the third knock and start the album at the beginning while starting the movie on the frame which shows Dorothy's fist knocking on the Tin Man's chest the third time.

I think they took two films and cut them into five different pieces to allow for the two start points for the second play-through, and then they watched them combined while making music to them.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
well that would explain alot, that still freaks me out

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpio Shaping Flow
I think they took two films and cut them into five different pieces to allow for the two start points for the second play-through, and then they watched them combined while making music to them.

That is a very confusing sentence. Can you rephrase that please? But a very interesting topic that im gonna try!
By the way have you noticed that google have started analysing whats on a webpage and giving you adverts accordingly. Theres an advert for wizard of oz wardrobe or something on the right there. Aesop Rock

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yup now im confused...

Please explain!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
pink floyd admitted to watching The Wizard of Oz while making the album... which explains alot.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by gravriderX]

top topics

join