It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 club-ATS Party? (skeptics and believers welcome!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Actually you can count me on the fence, as I dont believe in everything surrounding 2012. However if you want to hop on the magic cactus, feel free to do so! A mushroom just so much softer to sleep on!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Oh well, I thought it was a good idea EW! Maybe it's too much to expect, but still something to hope for. Maybe I'll chat with a mod about a widespread u2u invitation with directions to a single thread where everyone could weigh in.
just "chattin'",
spec

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

eh..it is what it is! i thought it would generate lots of discussion but this did not involve "the social taboo of saying hello" or "why women treat dogs better than their men" you know stuff we all can relate to!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Haha awesome idea.

There's a lot of possibilities, but considering people that might be interested in this would be from all over the world and as such travel costs would factor in.

Having said that, it's the mythical 2012 date so this party has to be pretty damn epic to get everyone interested!

I like the option for wearing costumes. It's always awesome and adds to the good mood at the party. Furthermore, we'll know a lot of people that would be there since it's the ATS community.

There's a lot that would speak positively to this, we just have to get enough people interested.

As for my costume... hmm...

Perhaps one half of a horse and see if anyone else at the party will have a compatible other half to complete me! Wooo. I'm thinking crazy hybrids here!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Thanks for the support. Remember just 2 years away so lets come all come up with some ideas on where we could have it.....or maybe a european/american simulcast endeavor??? Live Satellite Link....ya I'm loving it LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

*Epic, deep narrator voice*

Inside a hollowed out volcano, in front of a flowing magma-fall, there they were, partying to a backdrop of apocalyptic destruction on that fateful date.

I'll go get started with that volcano cave.

*gets spoon and runs off*
*comes back*
Oh wait I forgot my protective oven gloves...
There are always options for hiring out a hotel ballroom for an event like this. I'm sure if we do it well in advance we could negotiate a decent price. Better yet, someone here on ATS might be able to pull some strings for the accommodation for this party.
*Runs off towards volcano*

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Well this did get moved to BTS so....not sure how much support we'd get. Perhaps in a year or 2 maybe people will look back on this and say its a great idea?? Oh wait...too late by then. Need to prepare now!
Why not keep the thread going with details....maybe we can conclude thread with the address of where we'll be!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If we keep this alive we can slowly link people here until there's enough of us to actually doing something.

Otherwise, when the date grows closer, we can always find another party that's planned and all decide to hit that place.

It's not like we can get all of ATS in here and then expect them all the show in 2 years.

Of course first things first... We need the world to survive long enough for that!

hehe.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Well than, if you should see this ship a-sinkin', be sure to give it a bump back up to the surface! I won't mind

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I live just outside of dekalb IL if there is a ATS party near by i will so be attending! ill be waiting for location and time
lets make this happen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join