It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 club-ATS Party? (skeptics and believers welcome!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The best parties are planned way in advance. Everyone loves a good party don't we? Since we are all scattered around the world, wouldn't it be awesome to throw a party on 12/21/12??? We all have expectations, non-expectations, and since it occurs on a friday, why don't we all get together and have the time of our lives? Lets celebrate life, let's spread the love around. World ending? What happens if it doesn't! Celebrate that! Wouldn't it be awesome if you were wrong? You'd get to hear a drunk person in your face telling you "haha I told you so"

But it would be in good fun! You would laugh don't lie!

Maybe those aliens will land.....just another reason to celebrate right! It surely would hasten whatever belief you hold in your heart, so you'd be vindicated. Who's with me?

If we get enough replies I think we could just pull something like this off. I think its a great idea! Only 2 years to plan....

Thoughts?

(edit to add: Show your support by flagging this thread. I dont need stars. Just want the message to get out!)

[edit on 8/15/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

[edit on 8/15/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I think the clubs...well at least here in the states...will already be doing that.
No need to plan wayyyyyyy ahead for a awesome party.
Just get a nice dj, a lil booze and the rest will fill itself.
P.S. Play that Gucci song wasted.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Ya but this is a bit different....I'm talking about the ATS community as a whole here. The people we argue with...err discuss things with. The undeniable big egos we carry about our beliefs sometimes....I would like to let loose with some of you all. No?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow, talk about like minds, I was considering this a couple of days ago. One of the biggest, once in a lifetime conspiracy theories surely deserves an attempted gathering of ats peeps. I think it would be cool not just to gather for an event, but to meet other members. We could all wear our user names as a tag maybe. Our unique clan would truly compliment the event and generate great conversation material, to believe or debunk.
I personally don't think anything is going to happen that exact day, I think it is more of a "season" of change, both cosmic and terrestrial. But who knows right? That's the fun part, uncertainty. Perhaps Colorado, a good central location, would be ideal.
Ahhh the camaraderie I would most certainly enjoy. I guess being an ats party there would be those who want to maintain anonymity(like there really is such a thing anymore) so maybe it could be a costume/mask party, for the paranoid ones

Edit To Add: Colorado can be pretty narley travel wise in Dec. so maybe the "enchanting" New Mexico would be better?
And, I wouldn't want to exclude our members in different countries, so maybe we could have an intercontinental party with live cameras and monitor/big screen so we could all be somewhat together.

Music? Yes! I play drums and maybe we could have a dj as well as a live jam with ats members.

spec

[edit on 15-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

But this is why you are one of my friends!

I have always felt the need to party at the end of the world, not that I believe that 2012 is the end of the world. however there is so much mystique surrounding it I believe we should all get together and celebrate. I like your idea of name tags, and the whole debunker/believer ideas, could involve tables so we could sit with our chums and mingle. I think it would be a great idea. I love music so I could provide that....I also love to dance and you would all get to see me act a fool. Im surprised I haven't gotten more replies to this.

Costumes? LOL that would be hilarious....bring on the tinfoil hats and alien wear.
come on people only 2 years to plan this stuff lets bring it together!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yea good idea - I can imagine the members of ATS getting lit up and ranting till well past midnight. Don't forget to include a first aid tent in the planning.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

First aid tent. Check. Thanks for your support. Keep the comments coming!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A masked ball would be nice. I like dancing and partying it up too! I am so in. Too bad we don't know which pyramid to go to.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I would never join any club that would allow me to be a member!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Jay Sean ft. Nikki Manij - 2012
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thats ok.....we have plenty of time to figure out where it should be held and what type of party it will be. I'm glad you're in!

ps My son loves Lego Darth Maul!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

ok so just come to the party dressed as Groucho Marx!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Are you suggesting this be the theme song? How did you know to speak to me with music? God bless you...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
LOL!

I hope its not the theme song.

Don't worry every city will be throwin a huge party of their own!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Don't worry every city will be throwin a huge party of their own!

I know but will we? That is the question...only you can decide!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think they should have a party at The Mayan Temples or something. I don't see how alcohol would be allowed though. I guess if the ground starts shaking, and meteors start falling, screw it, and party on right?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Now you're talking.....alcohol not allowed hmmmm....
well what do you suggest? magic mushrooms? LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

How about what the Maya and Aztecs were on when they started sacrificing tens of thousands of people by cutting their hearts out while they were still alive to pleasure their gods, Mescaline.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Celebrate life with a ritual for death.....interesting clash of ideas there. Count me out on that one!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Oh sure, everyone's all down to party with 'magic mushrooms,' but as soon as some guy mentions a 'magic cactus' with ritual human sacrifices you back away slowly while saying, "I don't want to get any thorns up my nose." If we are going to believe their legends and calendars we might as well believe in their substances tooo.

Turn it up .. Turn it up.. Mash it up..
We gonna party like it's the end of the world..
We gonna party like its 2012!!!

Stupid song is stuck in my head now

[edit on 15-8-2010 by tooo many pills]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join