It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic warfare capabilities and methodologies.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

I have heard great things from the Chi-O remote Balancer priced at $695 try Jef Harvey for that look up www.jeftech.net... spelled with one J its a simplified version of the SE-5 unit which is over $5000 also another good unit if this is too much is any of Karl hanz Welz unit's call the number here is the webite... www.hscti.com...

The Rad 1000 which has a stick pad response is a good unit at $369 so is the Ju1000 at the same price, John Mcdonald will go other things there with you.....

From my studies and by being attacked for over ten years the strength of what ever the source of the problem is seems to steam from the modalities of frequency to stop this would seem to be to change and or counter thus said frequency Radionics can do that from my studies and those three units are recommended....or look at Karl's/John's website and look for something else...

edit on 26-10-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

Thanks again for the recommendations! I've been toodling around on the internet for awhile, and I found a great and FREE site that will tell you what towers and antennas are within 4 miles of you:

www.antennasearch.com...
ANTENNA AND TOWER SEARCH
Just plug in your general address (street/city) and they will generate separate reports for the Towers and Antennas within 4 miles of you.

I was flabbergasted! Just within a 4 mile radius around me (in a semi-rural area) there are 79 Towers - of which only 29 are registered!
edit on 26-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yea dude i have a bunch of crap near me down the road a oil plant and a couple radio station antennas up the road, there are a lot of things that can control the frequencies from military to others with a agenda to just air pollution , in my case a dude maybe with tech that can use this to his advantage it seems, it only took ten years but the fool finally told me he was the one behind it on another board which i already knew.....

He calls himself a chaos magician and he's on this very site he told me our last encounter even knows my user name here, i don't care at this point it's funny guys a clown.....

But yea studying different modalities it seems radionics are the best counter i am buying two machines soon, i talked too John Mcdonald at the one site and he even said i could get the name of my attackers from this tech, it can change the frequencies in your house among many other things, the basis for a great shield i would assume....

It seems the most practical also can be used for healing....

edit on 26-10-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Actually, Dudette here, but thanks for your great reply. Amazes me the level of malicious intent with psychotronic weaponry anymore. Toxic trolls and cyber-parasites are one thing, but now these psychotic-sadists can target you personally where you live, with non-stop electronic attacks? Are there any federal laws against this? Or does it just fall under "personal harassment/electronic terrorism"?

"It seems the most practical also can be used for healing.... "

Do you think all these pendants to block/neutralize EMF are any good? I may have to start small, with my limited financial means. And my husband is having serious dizziness. I give him KLB6 supplements (kelp, lecithin and B6) which help, but he keeps falling if he gets up without me there to steady him. This EMF bombardment has GOT to stop!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anglodemonicmatrix

So Basically the ones that are targeted are the ones that have troubles fitting in with the mainstream CULT-ure that don't want anything to do with what they offer.

My personal favorites are the making you unusually sleepy or aggressive all of the sudden, people looking at you as if you got a parasitic head growing out of your neck, rejection from women, john wayne throw down stare offs by roaming bubbas---i'm pretty sure you have seen that predatory look right? then there are the heart flutters and arrhythmias, the high pitched tones in the ear and the ear drum flutter, and interruption with sleep patterns. Last but not least the number cues (11:11, 555, 444, 333, 222, 12:12, 666, 777, 888, 999, 10:10 etc) on clocks and license plates. Lets not forget the infamous missing hubcap folks. Making the victim into the villain and the perpetrators(traitors) into heroes is the game.

They should really call it the Entrainment Industry not the Entertainment Industry (chronobiologically speaking) They aren't enjoying this as much as I am...trust me. These beings that rule over world affairs aren't as large as they would have you beLIEve. Actually they are rather small. More please.
They got this poor PoPo working stiff they moved in across the street to send a message. Bless his heart. 100 bucks says he knows a whole bunch about me but i don't know anything about him because I don't care...especially with all the ATT internet spook techs swarming around the neighborhood 24/7 installing stuff. This includes the techs in cyberville.

I always say this because its true.

Whether its a spiritual portal or a technological portal if you establish it i can see you as well.
If A can see B then B can see A. (ABBA was a great band by the way)
I would stay away from this one( little ole me) if I were you. I don't require technology,occult practices, social connections, or huge armies to be drastically effective and will only get stronger if I get out of this body. Wouldn't be a good idea to kill my body. Rev 11:11
Not a threat just a heads up.

and yes that is my real name.....we are 100% light and 100% darkness.

Now for a short film.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You don't really need devices nor do you have to be a tibetan meditation guru to change frequencies.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
To reduce the effects of lame-tronics I use the following items.
Weedblock fabric
Charcoal mesh screen
Tgel coal tar soap
Dandylion root tea
Aloe vera
Olive oil
Pear scented wax
Magnets/copper coil
Bike reflectors

Target areas are north south areas of home.
Pipes, windows, metals.
Of the body.
Brainstem, top middle brain, jaw, ears. And then rest of body. Also a second heart beat sync.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh sorry hope you and your husband get better, there are groups working on this such as freedom from covert harassment and surveillance here is there web site www.freedomfchs.com...

But from what i have studied radionics does seem to be the likely thing in coming up with a way to change the frequency in your house, if you can't afford the Chi-O Remote balancer from Jef Havrey then like i said try this web site here www.hscti.com...

Look into the Rad 1000 or the Ju 1000 both priced at $369 call that number, from what i understand if your attacker is not just random air EMF and such you can even get there names, the thing is with Radionics they have done tests such as put a glass of tap water near it and the unit took out all the bad chemicals, so it also can heal and such ....

What's going on with this is terrible, i think it's a mix of a bunch of things such as attackers for different agendas and even random air pollution with so much crap in the air nowadays........

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thanks for another great reply and links!

"What's going on with this is terrible, i think it's a mix of a bunch of things such as attackers for different agendas and even random air pollution with so much crap in the air nowadays........ "

I think you're right, there is a variety of things going on in the air. Personally I think it's tipping a lot of people over the edge, with people eating/drinking/breathing toxic substances, then going literally "out of their minds" and killing someone. One of the effects of this electronic-terrorism seems to be "repetitive imagery." In unstable minds, this can lead to over-focusing on criminal deeds, which they then act on.

When I really get going on-line with subjects TPTB don't like, I suddenly get a base-of-skull or lop-sided headache that can move from one side of my head to the other in a nano-second, like someone is flipping a switch. Sometimes I think TPTB don't necessarily want to kill you as stop you from thinking/posting certain ideas. And a bad headache can stop most people in their tracks and drive them to pain meds, OTC or prescription - which also opens up the possibility of "addiction", one of TPTB's favorite "distraction/deflection" methods.

Until the Feds start passing some laws, the best we can do is eat nutritionally, stay active, and avoid "over-focusing". I also take a lot of herbs and supplements to wash the toxins out of my body as fast as possible. But my husband has chronic health issues, and can't take the same herbs/supplements due to all his prescription meds. So I'm going to have to get some electronic blocker/neutralizer.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

You don't really need devices nor do you have to be a tibetan meditation guru to change frequencies.

That's true but radionics seems to be the best thing for what i seek, but that's true you can change frequencies different ways, but that is the core of the problem and radionics seems to be the best tool for this...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You are for sure right on aspects of your theories i don't doubt you for a moment having been through some of this my self the web sites i linked you to are a good start i would use the radionics device for you also......god bless.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Today on TV they aired "the KGB files" about psychotronics, psychokinetics, and psychic research. I found the part where they attempt to train a ghost to move a watch. They mentioned a satallite having psychotronics and the use of such to induce paranormal activity.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
hey, I too feel as though I was under attack. their whole purpose is to confuse you daily to make you believe you're lying to yourself. I had to stop posting because 1 week I thought x the next week was y and now it's z all i can say is that i won the fight without pills or any help. other than my own, if someone was paranoid schizophrenic i don't believe the symptosymptoms that just mimiraculously appeared would dissappear just as quickly. I had at least 3 voices 2 were good 1 was bad aswell as mixed in with my own voice , sounded like a computer mimicking my thought processes and then manipulating it to make me mess withmyself. the other voices sounded like real conscious people or spirits still don't have answers so I can't really tell you what but it's definitely happening to more than a few people, which means that we are either under ex tremendous experimentation or the world has been feeding us food and Chem trails that will eventually drive us all crazy.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Do the voices sound like they come of a soundboard (see picture below).

Do the voices consist of the same message? And come around in the same tone?

The voices usually occur when there is a gap in thinking, or a shift in thinking. Whereby you are partly focused on something else during the gap of thought. It's as if your sub-conscious renders a slight noise, such a quick little whistle from the refrigerator or a blood pressure change sound into a mumble of a phrase.

s2.postimg.org...

The boxes in white are my own soundboard "audio files". This is what I hear during the peak of a high on cannabis, another one I hear is "Your annoying". When am reading exposing material on agenda's or when connecting dots. It usually comes right on time when I feel like I made a good discovery. My mind assumes there to be an enemy voice in parallel to my delight of discovery. Of course I can read the material and read it every other day but during a bad trip it feels as if my whole life span is deduced to an invisible force's bidding.

I honestly feel attracted to the PC monitor when am high and I relate the sensation to electromagnetic energy. Which makes me think that someone has dynamic controls over the intensity in accordance to where my train of thought is. This leads us to manually tinker our own mind's thought direction, which is actually self-hurtful if it's done very strongly in the believe that the enemy is edging deeper and deeper into your mind's territory.

My best option when am frightened is to wander in your yard. Sit down on the floor. If it is cold then let yourself shiver for a bit.

For me, my freight is that all my bodily and mind changes are being read and countered. Like a game of chess. This leads to self straining as eventually am contorting myself so badly to not "loose". But after the bad trip is over I realise I can read all my conspiracy content sober and feel ok.

I am still on guard when am paranoid during an episode because the fear of the unknown is exactly that. Science is still like a headless chicken with the intricate workings of life. So there is still much room for thought projections to reach out and experiment with itself and question mindful sensations.

Air circulation might help, trying adding a fan to your room.

And if it's electromagnetic interference that scares you, why not ponder on the use of having multiple magnets around you to disturb any intentional technological magnetic fields? Just like how putting magnets to monitors and HDD screws them up.

During an intense episode whereby am analysing mental changes, I realise the cause and effect of the human mind. If something does happen, either negative or positive from a stimulus point of view, then there will be a mental change. This is what I say to myself where I can.
edit on 7-11-2014 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Some very good posts! And I congratulate Sanitizedinfo, Bdizzi90 and jonnyc55 for being so aware of your environment and bodies that you can detail the abnormal elements you are experiencing.

I don't have a lot of answers for you, beyond staying focused on positive activities (I mean hobbies more than TV and videogames), getting enough sleep (even if it means taking naps, or being in bed 10 hours at night, because you keep getting awakened), and eating as fresh and natural as you can.

I wouldn't spend a lot of time worrying about malicious telepathy aimed at you. This takes an enormous amount of time on the senders' part, and if you make an effort to ignore their odd requests, they will tire and move on.

But DO watch for repeating "dangerous" symbology. In the state I live in now, I have neighbors who will leave "displayed knives, razors, sissors" if they get into our apartment while we're gone. Neither my husband nor I have weapons or hunt, so these "displayed" sharp objects are more annoying than anything else. BUT a year or so ago, a local college had a slasher-attack, with the nutjob saying he'd "fantasized for years about stabbing a lot of people. 'Nuff said.

So now it's easier for the haters (and they could just be jealous crazies, with no concrete reasons for trying to ruin your life) to buy and aim harmful-hardware at you. I've noticed a new kind of TV provider dish cropping up on roofs nearby. Most dishes are grey, but these are black with the company name written in red. If they are aimed at our apartment, I get screaming headaches until they are readjusted.

Which brings up another issue about this malicious hardware: They are designed to cause PAIN, either in quick jabs or non-ending (like headaches). Besides entertaining the sadist-psychos who aim this hardware at you, they are also trying to get you to run for pain relief - whether OTC meds, which make you dopey (and over time, taken at the max daily allowance, will kill your liver), illegal drugs, or to doctors' who will drain your pocketbook for tests and find nothing, and/or get you accidentally hooked on prescription pain meds.

As a writer, I can't write if I'm dopey or in searing pain. So I change rooms and activities, or switch to an activity that needs to be done but doesn't require sharp brain-power, like cleaning or cooking. And I have an attitude that this evil is NOT going to run or ruin my life!

Hope this helps ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join