It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic warfare capabilities and methodologies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Yea in some cases of organized stalking there were multi reports of car accidents and such so at least your a little more aware now, not saying it's happening to you but still something to keep in the back of your mind.

When they use organized stalking and electronic torture there dosen't seem to be any type of personality, victims come from all walks of life every race which leads me to believe there just doing it as experiments for there weapons.

Here's a video of Jim Guest talking about about direct energy weapons it says he's a senator but he's a state representative anyway he begins talking at 3:45 of the video but you should watch the whole thing.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I too have had experiences with the Psychotronic Warfare Group.

I must warn you that you are taking a serious risk in divulging your experiences to the public, they are not ready.
And the Group which likes to call themselves The Nine will i suspect be rather displeased also.

This group operates Radar and Optical invisible stealth semi-dirigible airships that can sit unseen for days or weeks over their target Towns/Cities.
They are loaded with Micro-wave psychotronic devices as well as blue beam holography and Scalar weaponry.

They can intercept and modify all telecommunications in real time.
They are integrated into the cell-network.
Since 1987 they have been engaged in a hidden war where the battlefield is the human conscious/sub-conscious psyche.
You and i my friend are merely test subjects that are part of a test group, that is why you are still alive.

The technology is now being used on Political and Business leaders as an advanced leverage control system.
Trust me, if you were an enemy they would have removed your energy from your body using an endothermic scalar sphere.

These are the real WW3 weapons that will be used should that War begin.
I am going to u2u you with the greater part of my story so that we can reflect on each-others experiences.

Cosmic..

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Cosmic4life]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The strange thing that happens to me these days is that when i post a reply to a thread, the thread dies????

Totally weird.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Very good information i knew they use low micro-wave frequencies and your are indeed right they also use blue beam holography but are you aware that as we speak they are working on implementing this technology into satellites that can cover a much wider area?

I'v also been a victim of this technology and as such have done alot of research on it, i wasen't aware of the group called the nine or of the Optical invisible stealth semi-dirigible airships but was aware that radar played a part....you seem to know your stuff, are you familiar with Dr John Hall he's a expert in this type of field and does a good job of explaining how this technology works i suggest you google his name and read some of his studys.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

This group operates Radar and Optical invisible stealth semi-dirigible airships that can sit unseen for days or weeks over their target Towns/Cities.
They are loaded with Micro-wave psychotronic devices as well as blue beam holography and Scalar weaponry.

If you can, can you please go into more detail about these ships.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Reminds me of what HAARP has the possibilities to do as well as any kind of frequencies or vibrations on the human body. Many people in towns across America have reported hearing either high pitched or low pitched hums. Depending on the frequency used a myriad of effects can take place. Panic,anxiety,illness,hallucination, mood swings, just to name a few. The 'tools" that we are not as a public aware of scare me. As far as the Magickal aspect of it there are ways to protect yourself. Try to eat a healthy diet, exercise, and get a good amount of sleep. supplement with vitamins if need be. Look into smudging your house with Sage,Frankincense,Sandalwood etc. if you are into ceremonial magick then the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the pentagram should be familiar. If not look it up and try it. It can center you and takes under 5 minutes to do. There are books by Dion Fortune, Christopher Penczak, and Jason Miller on self defense and magick. Just remember the Law of Attraction. dwell on happy, positive thoughts and feel good. Look at the love and happiness and the world and do things that make you FEEL happy. Attract happiness into your life. As Aleister Crowley said"Enflame yourself in Prayer" Magick works by taking your Will and amplifying it through your feelings and emotions and sending it out into the Universe within and outside of you. If you dwell on negativity,sadness,and symptoms you will create more of this inside and around you. Good luck to all of you out there.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I either accidently deleted your u2u or didn't get it,this is only whats been done to me,Ive also been through a timeline collapse they can play with space time and dimensions also,think the movie Dark City.Only to happy to talk off the record.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The use of 'Black Majic' symbology is actually just a different communicative structure that has no basis in comformed social interaction...it is a way to communicate that is without accountability on the part of the communicator and speaks greatly to an 'underground' social network...but they to must interact with public structures...

I went through this and learned much more than was likely considered possible.

As for the psychotronics...I still hear them and will likely for a considerable amount of time...but aside from the subversive nature of the communications, one should remember that in reality it is just another social medium...negative at times for sure but they expect negative reactions...

Don't forget to laugh...laugh at them..confuse them and never forget that your real world takes precedence...I suspect they don't intend to ever be in the public eye but continued communication will make such an inclination beyond even their control...as well it should.

And The Nine...
...if such a reference is even valid...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ill bump my own thread see if anyone has any questions.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A staple routine is to use an operator, or one that has failed to even be aware of the role, as a weight to drag you down. There is a zone of happiness all of us have found from time to time. I don't know if it's something the machinery can sense about the aura, the brainwaves, or what have you. I have seen that when the shell is removed, or peeled back, due to oneself finding one in the zone, then the operator will swoop in with an on the spot mood swing which, though predictable, is seldom ineffective at doing it's deed. It may be a family member, a priest, a teacher. It works best when there's no understanding of the weaponry, nor any conception of it. You find yourself eventually retreating from any concept of well being, knowing in advance, subconsciously, that you will be slammed to the ground with a mere word at just the right moment, when you are most vulnerable, leaving you deeper in debt to sadness and futility than when you allowed yourself a few moments of trust, and well being. This is something that I have witnessed thousands of times. It is well beyond the simplicities of 'dysfunctionality'. It is something programmed in to the parties. There are hundreds of ways this can be designed, and operated.

I have anticipated, and walked away from, dozens of these program loops recently, before the action started. It is odd. A unilateral fight is provoked, and dishes and things are slammed about in the absence of any opposition, or any company at all. It's as though the thing must run it's program to completion despite there being no one there to oppose it, or the person acting out the commands suffers even more, somehow. You can hear everything. Curses, mumblings, perhaps some speaking in tongues mingled with 'bastard' and such. You can even wait for the 'last word' part that would have ensued had you been there to argue or flail away with it, as per machine commands.

You find yourself putting down the lute before you pick it up. Over extended periods of time, it wears you away to an emotional nub. You lose the joy and spontaneity and subtlety of the music; the fine nerve connections get unused, broken, useless...you see...your choices are to walk away from it all to save yourself...but it's like tearing apart your own soul to part as such. A sinister program. I never ever contemplate reason for the many levels of hell. Not anymore.
edit on 4-10-2010 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
...interesting read - thx for sharing...

...i've heard similar from people who have been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder - which is believed to be environmentally caused, not biological or a chemical imbalance like schizophrenia...

...of those that i know who have this problem, all but one had an abusive childhood (sexually and/or physically and/or emotionally) and were brought up in a very strict religious family... i'm curious if any of that applies to you...

...also, their recountings of a "delusion or hallucination" are very vivid and amazingly detailed, which seems to apply to you too - and - my point is, doesnt seem like someone with schizophrenia would have detailed recall of a "psychotic event"...

...one lady's description of her visitor was so detailed that i suggested she paint him... he wore a beautiful skull cap of blue feathers... she couldnt bring herself to paint him, so i gave it a whirl one day but stopped because it upset her...

...only one said their visitors were cruel... the others said their visitors were just aggravating because they never shut up, not even with meds... the meds just make it a little easier to ignore them...

...if what you believe is happening to you is really the case, makes me wonder how many people are like you and have been misdiagnosed because that happens all the time even with non-psychological issues and its not we have a good grip on psychological issues...

...sadly, this is one of those deals that are often misused by attention junkies, which i'm sure you're aware of - so, a lot of people will write it off as junk... as cynical as i am, its hard to write it off when its happened to people i've known for decades... i would prefer to believe its due to trauma and not mental warfare because, ya know, thats less scary...

...good luck to you...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

In my case I was driven mad only at the beginning when I didn't know what was going on I can assure you I have been bastardised and tortured in ways you couldn't imagine,how could a chemical inbalance cause that.For 9 out of the 10 years this happened to me with more or less my wits and faculties intact.I was hospitalised twice after attacks waking up on a drip in a hospital bed both times how can an abberant mind cause that?

The problem is there is no public knowledge of such technologies and capabilities like the GPS 20 years ago it was top secret kit in the hands of special forces only if you asked anyone at the time about hand held GPS they'd of thought you nuts because it was not public knowledge.

If the public cannot concieve of it then they'll think your nuts talking about it I am labelled by modern medicine as schizophrenic,delusional etc because they cannot concieve the possibility Im telling the truth as I know it,posters here will call me nuts,which is fine I have a thick skin and understand they have not lived in my shoes.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago I was settling in for a night of watching Kelsey Grammer on coke, another Frasier episode, wondering what the odds were of another sexual conquest. Will Frasier bag his boss this time, or just someone from his building? All channels are down save for a few, and Frasier still comes through.

A few hours later, out of the blue, comes this viscous, black, mudslide of nausea. I don't do this often, but I heard myself cutting to the chase. I didn't have time for the aspirin, the colloidal silver, the hydrogen peroxide or anything else. I don't have a huge understanding of the universe and when I am in over my head I admit it. Sweet Jesus please intercede, I heard myself saying, while falling unconscious near the toilet bowl, expecting to ralph.

I awoke a few hours later, feeling normal, pleased that I'd escaped the mechanics of puking. I could think of nothing in the food that would have caused this. There was no drink. Probably I had some bread, juice, cheese, nuts etc...for dinner. I fell asleep and awoke on cycle, thank God.

In the morning, I read of a young guy, over east, a few towns over, who's just been found in the park around 4-5 AM, his head blown off by a home made bomb. There was a loud explosion heard around 2 or so in the morning. I know what I was doing at that moment, believe me. His neighbors said he seemed happy, had a pretty girl friend. They found a spare pipe bomb near by, and police actually detonated it rather than to conduct forensics. Whether it was a suicide or not may never be proven. They say it was a suicide.

I wonder if he too had felt that little change in the weather? Some sort of electric fallout?

A thorough look at em weapons and the methodology used does, at times, lead me to think like many Christians, when they say 'we wrestle against principalities, and not flesh'...as much as I hate to admit this..because they can never answer why we ought not REMOVE this infrastructure, as kucinich once lobbied, before he became a rabid anti 2nd amendment nut, and to expose it for what it is....and would these 'demonic attacks' continue? Is this something they need, in order to believe in God? The 'man' has tapped in to some heavy voodoo, and I never count God out with these games, because it is as though everything you'd relied on for meaning in life is near-revolting in essence, serving to make the episode WORSE, not better. There is nothing you can place around yourself, no matter how great you think your achievements, or works in progress may be, that will hold you up at these times. You might as well be holding up a wall of meaningless trophies from when you were a child, while explaining to NASA that you are qualified, somehow, to operate space stations, and to fly rockets. I do not rely on myself, at these moments. They are playing with fire. That is why there is a place for them, eternally.

edit on 5-10-2010 by starless and bible black because: edit

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There are a couple of threads here on the subject, I whole heartedly sympathize with you. Here are some tools that can help minimize if not eliminate many of the Torturous effects of the technologies being used on innocent citizens.

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OP you aren't alone, unfortunately. I don't venture out much, but one told me his heart stopped, twice. Then they boasted about what they can do to him. When he asks me about VTS, he seems saddened that I've little to report.

Don't be afraid to call the fire department if you think the blaze is a little more than you want to personally deal with.

That's what it's there for.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
One thing i tried as a countermeasure was to imagine my higher light body touching a circuitboard, and emitting electricity. It suprisingly worked to my suprise. The voices are minimised or gone (sounds like an electrical hum). They kept me up for three days, gave me remote viewing abilities in which I saw alien worlds, and made me think i changed dimensions because they showed me a moth get trapped between two sealed windows with no possibility of opening, and the moth moved positions several times. Very strange indeed.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yea anybody who dosen't believe this technology is real is either a fool or has his head stuck up you no where, i mean for gods sake the military has filed patents on these weapons so it's a fact not fiction it's all there in black and white, like i said before if your a victim of electronic torture or organized stalking contact this group i already posted the link on page one but i'll do so again.

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thanks for the link; I have already received an email back...am waiting a bit to use the phone number received...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Well before I had any idea of community watch groups being used as a slander dissemination vector, I had a small collision with a guy who'd slammed on his brakes, and I tapped his bumper lightly. Quickly it evolved in to a farrago of injustice. His car was a wrecked vehicle with all sorts of prior rear and side crumple damage. There was not so much as a mark on my bumper. I was not allowed to exit my vehicle, after I had pointed out the existing damage. A bystander came up and said that the small kid in the car I'd tapped had not been in a baby seat, which was a violation. The cops told me to roll up my window and not to talk to anyone. I had told the guy that I did not do the damage to his car and he responded with a loud 'look what you did to my car!!!'

Police were called in by the car load, and several fire trucks, and an ambulance, were summoned. It was like a nightmare. Obviously this guy had connections. Finally, a ticket was written up, and I noted a slight error in the vehicle description. The car I had tapped was an 80's delta 88, but the ticket said that I hit a 90 something Cadillac.

The police adjusted the ticket to read more or less correctly, and court went smoothly, considering everything (the child was never in any danger from our meeting; everyone knew this/it was a power play in motion). Basically the guy never showed in court and I was let off with some sort of court fee. This may have been a random occurrence, I admit, just a made guy flexing his muscle, who can say? But the kid was literally taken away in the ambulance simply because I was disputing the damage. It is apparent that my insurer was going to be tagged for repairs to a fancy car I'd never made contact with.

Years later when facing a traffic charge, I was in court and was asked if I had anything to say. I could think of nothing as I spoke my piece about my infraction. I had been at an intersection which has a left turn arrow which is brilliantly eclipsed by the sun at the end of August, where a cop lies in wait at the burger king waiting for victims, a sure thing. You knew the deal as soon as you cleared the intersection, and saw the car leave the parking lot.

'Any priors?' I heard the judge say, as I breathed an inward sigh of relief.

The prosecutor said 'He was involved in an accident...'

To which I replied 'but there were no charges...' before being abruptly cut off by the judge.

'You had your chance to speak', said the judge.

Fines. Court fees. Traffic school.

I know that this is really nothing in the larger picture, yet I mentioned it as a caution to those who believe in the stalking thing. It may have all been organized at the touch of a few computer keystrokes, with no previous set up or planning. It is just that fast, once you are known as being rebellious or hostile to the new world. I think very long and hard before asking the police for anything, these days. I have seen situations wherein you ask for the police and they arrive and turn the tables on you as though you were the trouble maker. It is deeply disturbing to witness such things. If there is no justice in small matters, how can there be any justice in matters of importance?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join