It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychotronic warfare capabilities and methodologies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
After discussing with the Moderator Memory Shock that I am a victim of remote psychotronic,spiritual and microwave technology harrassment and would like to share my experiences he concurred I shouldn't be banned for doing so,so Ill take the plunge and do so.I will break up my posts so your not hit by a wall of text,the reason I am doing this is because of all the posters here who wish to save the world or take on the powers that be,its time to inform them what they might come up against should they do so.

Most informed readers by now would be aware of the development of 'non-lethal' technologies for use in warfare and civil and popular control.These weapons target an individuals subconcious and/or physiological-biological systems.

The human body is a biomechanical chassis to carry conciousness,we are also electrical beings and much as acupuncture and other sciences have mapped the human development for good,there has been much contrary research as of the 20th century starting with the Nazis and continuing later in the USA and other places via covert secret research projects.The result is that the human organism is completely mapped for negative purposes and these purposes can be now triggered in a subject remotely over distance.

These non-lethal technologies have been developed in conjunction with psycotronic and spiritual/occult warfare and remote microwave harrassment which have been used against me for some 8 years intensively and the last four years on occasion.

The wireless transmission of microwave voices was patented in 1974 US patent 5159703 this capability has been combined with the capacity to interfere with real time cognitive vision and is utilised to create auditory and visual hallucinations like a schizophrenic experiences and many handlers through sufficient abuse can induce psychotic episodes.Because they simulate and induce mental health problems many sufferers are diagnosed as mentally ill.Once you are on the official mental health roster your credibility as believeable becomes severely impacted.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In the twelve years I have been subjected to this I have experienced well over 100 different 'crews',some are just equipped with technology that produce audio and visual effects as well as various tortures.Others such as Her Majesties occult secret services and the Vatican have more advanced capabilities which include black magic,throwing demons around and other pleasantries originally developed for them by John Dee and others.

For example to the smell of catholic incence and latin chanting I was picked up like a puppet and put through the stations of the cross being bounced hard off besser block walls and concrete floors,thats an example of an occult not technological capability,the top of the tree use both.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Why would Her Majesties Occult Secret Services and the Vatican, and others be doing this to you?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
From my personal experiences here are just some of the capabilities some of these are technological others are occult/magical.

-induced auditory hallucinations usually derogatory can be very loud military parade ground type.
-induced visual hallucinations-from line of sight disturbances such as pictures on tv or computer people who aren't there etc right through to complete channel changes to where you are in a different reality than what is actually around you.
-invoke fear-many crews will systematically run through all fears including fear of death and try to invoke fear.
-invoke vertigo
-create the sensation of the ground falling away from under your feet.
-invoke panic or attacksia.
-pulse in false biorythms to upset heart or respiratory function-obviously potentially lethal if you have a heart condition or asthma'
-scream inside your head.
-induce desire to urinate
-induce desire to defecate
-induce desire to vomit.
-induce nausea
-induce dry mouth and tongue swallowing-a right little charmer this one
-induce sensation of fish hooks being pulled through skin.
-induce feeling of pins being inserted.
-physical blows such as chops to the collarbone
-physically strike you down with a head to to painful electrical charge which will leave you on the ground in agony and incapable of movement for 20 minutes or more.
-testical pain,genital manipulation
-interference with dvd's electrical appliances
-loud noises and explosions
-physically held down in bed
-flashing lights
-objects can be thrown at you off the back of trucks etc
-people can be made agressive towards you
-transmission of threatening messages on tv and the radio
-they have full access to your memory be prepared for in depth discussions on your 'sins' and weaknesses

etc etc.Theres more but thats an idea.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If these technologies exist then why hasn't a very high profile or high value public target come forward and complained of such attacks being launched against them?

Is it more likely that private citizens are subjected to such advanced and unlikely technologies or that these things may be symptoms of another underlying condition such as schitzophrenia?

Whichever way, I wish you luck in your path to understanding and overcoming these events.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
From my studies of victims there seems to be three main types of targets.
1.People living alone isolated with no great financial,political or social clout,perhaps they use these to practice on.

2.Incarated or hospital admitted mental patients,crews hang around mental hospitals possibly to select new victims or refine new skills

and3.Last but not least people who develop skills and capabilities not under the powers that be control especially spiritual ones and people who try to expose corruption in high places.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Depending on the crews objectives and motivations you will either get test to tolerence or test to destruction which will end with either a general or mental hospital admission.Many crews that have dealt with me had the explicit intent of driving me to suicide as its 24/7/365 harrassment many probably do take this way out.Some crews apply principalities and powers knowledge and break down free will taking one alter at a time,this leads to the victim being a mad puppet acting out their handlers demented revelations with the express intent of getting the victim to do self harm.Some crews will warn you not to do this or that,others are so absorbed with the humiliation,bastardisation and degredation of their subject they dont make any demands,their just having fun I suppose.

Well theres a little on the Wizard of Oz and the custodians of society,the sociopaths and psycopaths that will run this rock once they get a global grid in place,the angels and saints.

Well thats off my chest,if you have any questions feel free to ask.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolam

To cut a long story short on the 23/4/1998 at the Tower of London the powers that be got a message from another power that bees which didn't go down to well,I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken as being associated with this message.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well plug 'electronic mind control victim' in google and see how many hits you get,there are countless websites of victims as for me yes you can describe me as schizophrenic I have every symptom on the list and then some,however unlike most schizophrenics I have had full use of most of my faculties during most of my experiences.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I believe they can make someone seem crazy. I'm not sure about using tech - a much simpler method is hypnosis.

A small percentage of the population can very easily manipulated through hypnosis.

Why run around with high tech equipment, when the same result can be achieved through a post hypnotic suggestion?

As for schizophrenia, I think it’s an obvious biological disorder. Perhaps they know the cause (maybe hormones or a chemical reaction) but don’t want to release it. This would them to allow to manipulate the symptoms in others and have them labeled crazy.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

OP, I hope that I don't come across in the wrong way, but have you considered demonic possession as the root of this problem?
for your courage in authoring this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The crews with more advanced capabilities definately use black magic and evil spirits and the demonic in their attacks.I have had a hissing spitting demon lobbed at my bedroom window but did manage to ward it off as I have some conversance with spiritual warfare,another time voices by the hundreds buzzed my head and I warded them of also-the blood of Yeshua is still a powerful and respected tool to use in the spirit world,it will not assist you against technology however.No I have not been demonically possessed as I understand alters,principalities and powers and not to submit my free will.From time to time Ill get a night hag or other spirit sitched onto me to try to induce nightmares etc but a quick wash with sea salt will usually get them to lift off.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by Nikolam

To cut a long story short on the 23/4/1998 at the Tower of London the powers that be got a message from another power that bees which didn't go down to well,I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and mistaken as being associated with this message.

What was the signal you received? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why don't you protect yourself?
For one thing, you could hang aluminum shets where you sleep to screen out some micros. Turn off cell phone when you sleap...
discard -wifi and get straight line internet.
do meditation like the TM sidhi - you can freely download instructions on the net. Or brainwaves - thre are amlpe files for obe et. When you ar in a totally different site of your mind, they suddenly cannot get at you.
Other times it could be psychic contact. Just separate the wheat from the chaff... Take St. Jon's wort and Vitamins B.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
about a year ago I was being followed and people were holding there hand to there faces in passing and giving me cruel looks. Shortly after this started I started hearing voices from anything that moved air or had electronics, fans, computer, refridgerators. The voices would say (we are going to kill you) or (you are under arrest by the FBI) which is all I hear now, heard it today a bunch in fact. Well A while ago I went driving up north to see if i could escape the Gangstalking and voices. I saw the same, random people in passing cars giving me cruel looks, then the voices as well. Oddly when ever I passed under a bridge, like the rain stopping, the voices were inaudable. I came back to town a few days later, and finally got tired of the voices saying (you are under arrest-get out of your car and we will get you, if you go home we will arrest you..) so I stopped on a backroad and got out of my car and put my hands on my head, a woman in a SUV comes up and stops and asks "are you ok" I got up silently and left, only to be pulled over, put in the back of the squad until a ambulance arrived and took me to a psych ward, Where I tried to convince them that I was being stalked and to research Gangstalking. I am now committed and on the roll for schizophrenia and paranoia. Which sucks big time. They have me on medication which shrinks the brain and caused severe twitches until my doctor reduced my dosage. I spent 2 months in lockup because I became afraid, and ran, then gave up to them. While in hospital I was on heavy meds, and still heard voices, one altered voice telling me to lay down and be scanned, and to hold my breath for a minute. ANd he would get me out. Every time I failed to hold my breath he would say "ok im starting over, now just do this ok" funny thing is I heard a high pitched tone when he said he was starting the scan. I can plug my ears and the voices cannot be heard. So its not in my head. ANd the stalking was very real on a torcherous daily basis. I in fact had one guy in a car recently hold his hand to his face and look at me with a growling look as he passed my car just a week ago. THats the only one in a long while, but it reminds me that these stalkers are still out there. Im no longer paranoid or on a fight or flight emotional trip with them, I just ignore it all. Because they cant really hurt you unless you let them.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I personally did not recieve any message it was delivered to a Beefeater there,I walked past him as he walked past me whatever was being disseminated was mega heavy duty from what I can deduce I was unknowingly involved in a Playstation earth production involving 2 major powers and mistaken for a Prophet or Saint or whatever by the way the date the 23rd of April is the feast day of Saint George in Britain.Some arsehole might of passed me off as Saint George himself.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

remove double post.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

Well the bad news is that just like me the correct diagnosis is paranoid schizophrenia that is the medical condition that fits.The question is whats causing it a chemical imbalance?a lack of serotonin?.Like you if its all in my head why are the voices quieter indoors or when your surrounded by glass,yes electric motors such as refrigerators and air conditioners do magnify the voices,I remember being under particularly heavy attack in Egypt but one 'entity' that totally lost it over me,within an hour of entering my hotel every airconditioner fan and appliance in that street was turned off within an hour I guess someone in the Middle East knows about this stuff too.

Yes they can interfere with your visual perception to give the impression people are scared of you,angry at you etc

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

anglodemonicmatrix you have a very good read and perception on how this technology works and in some cases there seems to be a link between black magik and the direct energy weapon attacks but i think TPTB use the satanic angle as a cover for there weapons, like you said the military has patents on this technology so it's a fact it exists, that being said i think this technology can mimic what black magik is suppose to do....even tho i think magik is real Alan Moore the famous writer had a theory on chaos magik i thought was pretty much on point.

Anyway if you're a victim of organized stalking or electronic torture i highly recommend getting in touch with this website it's called Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance......here's the website.

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Thanks for that link.

I've been going through my own set of inexplicable experiences for a little over a decade now, and since I recently moved into my current region every vehicle I've owned has either been in a wreck (no fault), breaks constantly (above and beyond normal problems) and I always felt it might be some sort of local "agenda".

I know that sounds rather vague, and I certainly don't have time to get into the wealth of harassment I've been through over the years (not just locally, but nationwide as well), but it's interesting to find that in addition to the headaches and inexplicable physical/mental effects that there might be a degree of foul play afoot as well.

I'll be on guard in the future for such tactics.

Thanks again for the link and insight.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join