It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Obama Really Swim in the Gulf? Maybe NOT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Did Obama Really Swim in the Gulf? Maybe NOT!

michellemalkin.com

A couple of days ago, President Obama said that he’d take a dip in the Gulf of Mexico to prove to America that the water in the Gulf was safe for swimming in the wake of the oil leak. He also said that there would be no press allowed in the area for his swim because the last time he took his shirt off with reporters around he ended up on a magazine cover that now doubles as wallpaper in Chris Matthews’ dressing room.

But maybe the White House didn’t want any press photographers around because the wrong angle would give away the fact that Obama wasn’t in the Gulf at all.

According
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm sure that many people didn't believe that Obama would really swim in the murky, toxic waters of the Gulf.

When I first heard about it I wondered how he would get round it. Now the answer seems to be clear.

How foolish of the cess pit's publicity team to launch a publicity stunt like that but then to BAN the press wouldn't also raise suspicions.

I'm sure most people (except, of course, the MSM) were just waiting to see what lie the WH would produce and expose it.

I honestly still find it incredible that the President of a country so blatanty shows such contempt towards the people of his country and towards any semblance of truth.

michellemalkin.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That low down dirty son of a gun fooled us again. He swam somewhere else and tricked us all! That is the last straw for sure. The contempt for America is obvious in this action! If he won't swim there how am I supposed to have the confidence to do it!

The beaches and water being clean is beside the fact. It shows he lies just for the sake of lying. The last straw I tell you!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The last straw?

The american public believe the MSM. There is pictures of obama in the water with his daughter. It doesn't matter where the pictures were taken. All that matters, is where they said the pictures were taken. The public eats it up. Just like more people out there, have no clue at all that there is even a conspiracy about 9/11. Most believe the official story and moved on with their lives. The majority of society is too busy with their own lives, to care about whatever lies and corruption there is in this world, until it affects them directly.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But if this was Glenn Beck the media would be all over it and leading each segment with the filthy liar Beck swimming somewhere that is not the gulf. Straw....last!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
That's funny this thread started. When I saw the picture of him and his daughter swiming, the first thing that came to my mind was he really wasn't in the Gulf waters. Why does he continue to keep getting away with this crap. Does he really think the people are this dumb?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So that's why the kiddie pool at the Panama City Motel 6 was cordoned off all day...
Interesting...

Edit to add: A real President would be out there in the Gulf waters petting dolphins and riding sharks. You know, pulling a Putin or something.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by mistafaz]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
well, first of all, the media did have a picture of him swimming in water (I won't specify which water it was), so any attempt to avoid him with his shirt off obviously failed, and two, knowing that he has in the past given the crowd doctor's outfits when he was trying to pass health care...I'm guessing he wasn't actually swimming in the gulf. I had doubts as soon as I saw the pictures. Even if he did do it, the trip was supposedly very quick, so it wasn't like they spent all day there or anything.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised thats why the first lady went to spain..
second line

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If he actually DID take a swim in the Gulf, I'm sure the water was tested first before he took his swim.

I can't see the people around the US President allowing him to take a dip in water that would be unhealthy for him (and their jobs).

And even if he did, and the water WAS contaminated with some oil, I really don't think a one time exposure taking a swim in it, (and then being decontaminated/cleaned up), would really be a big deal compared to the health risks to people who actually live, swim, and earn their living along the Gulf.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What if he really did swim in the Gulf waters with his daughter, got sick, and died, would that be a considered a Presidential Assassination by BP?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I believe the swim photo was taking during obamas trip in Spain hmm
maybe thats why they needed to go to spain? to take a family only photo op

Use your heads and connect the dots.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
What if he really did swim in the Gulf waters with his daughter, got sick, and died, would that be a considered a Presidential Assassination by BP?

That would be a 3rd recent incident, right?

At any rate, isn't Saint Andrews Bay technically a part of the Gulf? Kinda nitpicking, saying he wasn't in the Gulf, I think.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Surprised?

Our dear leader has lied to us once again.

I would recommend calling this out as it is and spreading it. He's lied too many times.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Originally posted by tooo many pills

That would be a 3rd recent incident, right?

At any rate, isn't Saint Andrews Bay technically a part of the Gulf? Kinda nitpicking, saying he wasn't in the Gulf, I think.

That is beyond the point! This is an outrage! This is the last straw! Who does he think we are? Idiots? This straw is the last one.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Of couse Obama Did NOT go swiming in the Gulf. If he really had all MSM would have been there for the photo op.

No matter what we think about Obama politics, the one thing we can agree on - he isn't plain ole stupid.

That photo was taken in Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He didnt go swimming in the gulf. At least i dont think so. Everyone down thier would know only a fool would do so...GOvernment using Coretix,a nd along with oil, being carcinogenic itself...only a fool would go swimming in the gulf water.. He was prob at a holday in or Marriott hotel, i saw apic of him in the water today, in a paper..didnt look like ocean water to me.looked like frweshwater* too bad..he should just check into motel hell* lol or the roach motel*

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

From the same blog:

Swimming in the Bay instead of the Gulf was actually a wise move, because at the same time Obama was swimming in the Bay to prove it was safe to swim in the Gulf, eight miles away, a man who was swimming in the actual Gulf drowned (the Gulf beach was closed in that area due to a riptide).

He couldn't have swam in the Gulf. Also this is a very small and shallow bay, the tide cleanses the bay and replenishes it with Gulf water twice a day. Same water folks... If Panama City Gulf water is contaminated, so is the Bay.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Geez, is this what conspiracy buffs have to cry over now? Obama didn't swim in the Gulf, he only swam near it?

Obama and Sasha Swim Near the Gulf

Despite the millions of gallons of oil that recently flowed around these waters in the past few months, President Obama went for a dip with his daughter while in Panama City Beach yesterday. The actual Gulf was closed to swimming because of riptide, but Obama and Sasha swam in Saint Andrew Bay off Alligator Point, before lunching nearby.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I bet he did swim in the Gulf of Mexico with his daughter, on the Texas side where the water is cleaner. The fact the press was not allowed there to collaborate the event occured at the place it was suppose to occur leaves the entire event suspect. Looks like more Wag the Dog F/X action.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join