It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie Evancho AGT- Possessed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Haven't posted for a while, but wanted to on this one to get some feedback from some of you out there with perhaps more info than me- didn't see a thread up on this so

it is on the following story of a 10 year old girl appearing on america's got talent, and singing like a professional adult opera singer

here is a link to the story and clips

www.remotepatrolled.com...

when i watched this yesterday my first thought was "this is not her singing." not that it is a fake, or lip synched- i mean it is her vocal cords and mouth- but i got the feeling it was not "her"
my next thought was that she was being possessed by some entity and singing through her- that maybe this entity died recently and wanted to keep singing and chose this girl for some reason to do so.

question for members
those with some knowlege of possession, or body borrowing- do you notice anything in the video that suggests this?

second for members with opera knowlege, has any top female opera singer died in the last decade who sounded like this, or had stage manerisms such as this

curious to see where this will go...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nope. Nothing so esoteric I am afraid.

Some speculate growth hormones in the meat, girls maturing early, babies growing boobs.

Anywho, check out Greyson chance on YouTube... Same story.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I am not so sure this will be that simple to answer

going to watch for a few days to see what gets suggested

join