It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new here, can anyone give me a run-down of the forums?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I visit many forums, most recently www.gamefaqs.com, but the P/C board is dead there, so I came here and signed up. Can anyone give me an overview of the forums while telling me which part of the forums are based on speculation and which part are based on facts? Thanks in advanced.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Welcome Falco. Fact and fiction depend on your point of view. ATSNN is the news forum here. That would be the fact. Check out BTS as well. You'll see what I mean. See you around.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Please? Or is it that if you told me, you'd have to kill me.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Please? Or is it that if you told me, you'd have to kill me.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Sorry, double post there. Is there any social board in this forum, as in Random Insanity boards/Lueish? I'm just wondering...

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome...

Well there is www.BelowTopSecret.com for more generalized topics, along with this board here.

A place I am currently enjoying is the rings hunt.

There is a wide variety of topics choices here for any point of interest.

Cruise around and see what interests you.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey Falco, welcome aboard. There are three main boards in the forum. Abovetopsecret (the best one) (ATS) which is for all things about conspiracy (with board questions/business lumped in) with a secret forum (ooh mystical huh?) which you must get 3500 points to enter . There are catagorys of every aspect of conspiracy (alien, science, politics, military, weapons...etc)

There is belowtopsecret (BTS) which has all non-related to conspiracy chitter-chatter, in many catagorys. The mian chit caht forum is here, and also the RANT forum which you may find useful!

ATSNN is the abovetopsecret news portal. Go here for the latest news and analysis of current events. The sister site of ATSNN is TerrorAnalysis which foucses on the 'war on terror'.

There is a breif rundown of the forums. Enjoy

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hey Falco3957
welcome to ats

check out the main pages atsnn.com/ abovetopsecret/belowtopsecret
via the main tags at the top and just spend somw time reading each topic section youll soon get the hang of it.

if you need anything send me a u2u
cya around se7

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome
, how do you earn points? I already have 200, but I was wondering how I could get more. In addition, is a U2U like a PM on other message boards? BTW, Great site! It'll give me something to do in the summer.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falco3957
In addition, is a U2U like a PM on other message boards?

Yeah exactly. It's a private messaging system for the members.

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how I would be able to you know... get rid of that little annoying smiley which is next to my topic?

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Smiley in your subject line? Use the Edit button on the tpo left of your post

there you can edit out bits,

Anyhows be sure to u2u me if you need any help around here.

Ill send you a u2u so you get how it works ect, A message will appear on the top left of the page saying 1 u2u just press it and it will take you to your u2u box.

Asala

[Edited on 19-6-2004 by asala]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Have fun and dont beleive everything you read.

top topics

join