It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard University fund sells all Israel holdings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

A) I am a bit worried. Cause it can hint to a war and it sucks.
B) Though i am only a bit worried because Israel is having serious investor problems since Israel was accepted in developed countries club. When it was in developing countries one, it was much more attractive to investors.

“Investors are selling equities in Israel as they anticipate this reshuffling of assets,” said Doron Levi, head of the dealing room at Mizrahi, Israel’s fourth-largest bank.

www.bloomberg.com...
At least i hope that it is the reason.
reply to post by illusive man

C) So far only "Israelis" crying for anti-semitism? in this thread are rather invisible, don't you think? From what i saw on this board people who use most often "antisemitism" or "chosen" lines are those who are being ,errr, sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

a) i am glad that companies boycott israel
just like companies did so to south africa during its aparthide rain.

if companies want to fund israeli homes on someone elses land and pay for israeli weapons to be used on civiilans good for them.
companies that choose to stay away more power to them, they have higher moral ground then the others who choose to do business.

b) my anti semetic sarcasem is from the history of what i have seen on ATS when it comes to israeli issues as anyone saying anything against israel is considerd anti semetic and the anti semetic bomb is always dropped.

<< 1   >>

join