It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many "Top Priority" Issues Does Obama Have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How Many "Top Priority" Issues Does Obama Have?

www.cbsnews.com

But if you think Mr. Obama can have but a single "top priority," you'd be wrong. He's got a load of them.

FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS

ENERGY SECURITY

EDUCATION REFORM

STUDENT LOAN REFORM

EXPORTS BY SMALL BUSINESSES

HEALTH ASSISTANCE TO 9/11 FIRST RESPONDERS

END HOMELESSNESS AMONG VETERANS

HURRICANE PREPAREDNESS

H1N1 FLU VACCINATIONS

SUPPORT FOR MILITARY FAMILIES

STRENTHENING TIES WITH CANADA AND MEXICO

CONSUMER PROTECTION

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the mark of either a blowhard who just says anything to the group he happens to be speaking to at the moment, an incompetent executive or both.

There is no way that all of these measures can be given top priority within any administration and most of the country does not believe that most of these not only are not top priorities, but should not be a priority at all.

The scariest thing of course, is that he actually believes that he can deal with all of these issues simultaneously and give them the attention they deserve. That would indicate a limited grasp on reality and a level of over confidence that is alarming.

It is no wonder that he has fallen so sharply in the polls - he is creating expectations that can not possibly be achieved.

First day at your first job, most folks have someone pull you aside (typically an older person who likes you) and says "always under commit and over deliver". Folks who can do that are typically successful.

This is exactly the reason that someone with so little actual experience should never be given the level of responsibility this gentleman has been given.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When everything is a priority...nothing is a priority.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
This is the mark of either a blowhard who just says anything to the group he happens to be speaking to at the moment, an incompetent executive or both.

Isn't that essentially, what every politician as of late has been? You know I have heard somewhere that the last true American president we had was President Kennedy and I'm starting to believe thats true. Just look where he ended up.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You forgot the top four hightest priorities:

Making millions of dollars from catastrophes like the Gulf oil spill.

Golf

Holidays

Hiding his real birth details.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I could have sworn Obama said "the first thing" he would do in office is strengthen abortion support laws. That must have been my mistake

top topics

join