It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Muhammad's Promise to the Christians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I would say the devil was causing the chaos so far.

As far as the anti-christ? You ain't seen NOTHING yet!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkarella
All religions have been warped by humans. Look at the Westboro Baptist Church for example. I am pretty sure that Jesus would have a problem with all religions at this point. I think that when we die God will say that everyone got it wrong and then proceed to tell us what his real point was.

Your first half was correct, but the bold section is not accurate.

Interesting... Flawed but interesting...

Can you elaborate, please?

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Muhammed was a two faced liar that led people to destruction and continue to. Unbelievers were forced to pay jizya tax if they did not accept Islam.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
Muhammed was a two faced liar that led people to destruction and continue to. Unbelievers were forced to pay jizya tax if they did not accept Islam.

pay tax to live in islamic territory.

dont speak bad about the man, at least read about him before you comment. do you have any evidence that he ever lied?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It is just that I do not think that God would want any of us to live this way. Constantly fighting in his name, we are all human without the labels of religion. And how am I wrong? It is just an opinion and it is not like we can ask and get an answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

dont speak bad about the man, at least read about him before you comment. do you have any evidence that he ever lied?

They were not Islamic lands. The earliest Christian churches were in Iraq and Turkey. Muslim conquests made those into Islamic lands. Just like the Muslim's invaded Jerusalem! He also married Aisha at 6 and consumated the marriage when she was 9 years old. Muhammed was nothing but a war mongering, pedophile, false prophet!

Muhammed fits perfectly with Deut 13:1-5

[edit on 15-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You do know that Jesus is considered a prophet of Islam, right?

You do know that there is a difference between a prophet and a messiah, right?

It would be a BIG mistake to confuse the two. Jesus Christ according to Christianity was a prophet and Messiah, and anything that demotes him to 'just a prophet' is offensive.

Christianity (Christ'ianity): If you think Jesus is 'just a prophet', you are not a true Christian - and you can't get into heaven.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

That exactly what my Dad said to me. Thats why I believe there is a God. And I dont believe in Religon. Seriously if we all headed it, everything would be a bit nicer in the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Thank you for this... After reading all the Islamic bigotry on ATS today, I was seriously starting to lose faith in the intelligence of ATS.

I applaud you for showing some religious tolerance (I interpret the OP as an attempt to bring folks of different creeds together and create mutual respect)

[edit on 15-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Bear in mind this was written in 7th century by what suppose to be a bloodthirsty Christian murderer, so the propaganda goes?

To put this in perspective, imagine the Pope at the time doing the same thing for the Jews or people of other religions under his suzerainty.

Or even the 7th century

Or the 8th
Or9th
Or 10th
Or 11th

Or the 12th century

Or 13th century when the Catholics murdered the Cathars in the first mass murder in Europe
en.wikipedia.org...

Or the 14th century
Or the 15th
Or 16th
Or 17th
18th
19th

Only in the early twentieth century did Christianity start to tolerate to any degree any other kinds of religion.

Here is Muhammad in the 7th century enforcing a tolerance Europe didn’t know until 13 centuries later!

And many of the intolerant ignorant here just repeat the same lies about Muhammad that the zionist and Christian Islamic hating media say everyday.

This document WAS WRITTEN IN THE 7TH CENTURY!

Imagine that.

Sure Muslims after Muhammad acted like ordinary sectarian fools
But look at the document and how [ for that period of time] just it is!

And all the liars and slanderers of a good man, Muhammad, should HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkarella
It is just that I do not think that God would want any of us to live this way. Constantly fighting in his name, we are all human without the labels of religion. And how am I wrong? It is just an opinion and it is not like we can ask and get an answer.

Your opinion is right for you, and I will not take that away from you. However, it is inaccurate according to my faith.

According to Christian and Judeo doctrine, only those who follow God's instructions can meet him. Sinners who do not follow God's doctrine are out of luck.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

They were not Islamic lands. The earliest Christian churches were in Iraq and Turkey. Muslim conquests made those into Islamic lands. Just like the Muslim's invaded Jerusalem!

and so it became Islamic land. conquered fair and square in battles fought away from civilians with victory conditions, so no one was forced! islam is more than a religion, its also an empire and thats why its different. empires are made to expand, like the roman or british empire... it is in fact very clever, muhammed was either a genius or god sent. but unlike an empire, islam is a way of life. it doesnt just decline and collapse... the people live, it lives. amazing...

[edit on 15/8/2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Muhammad was also illiterate. How can you have a messiah who can not read God's word?

Islam is the exact opposite of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Everything I said above is fact. Another fact for you is that Jesus the Christ is the best there ever was and ever will be. The Son of God taught more on tolerance and forgiveness and love than anyone else!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I know what Islam is. I studied it. Yes, it's not just religion. It embraces government and all aspects. That is why it is a threat and it is in fact evil. You dare call those conquests fair and square? I say you're full of it. Forcing anyone to pay money because they will not accept what you say is true religion is wrong! It doesn't matter who does it, it's always wrong!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Visit the "Why the west should fear muslims" thread and just take a gander at how many supposed followers of Christ are displaying their tolerance, forgiveness, and love.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by misinformational]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What is Religion? Should I care about existence of gods? Which God is the best God of the World?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by misinformational

That's got nothing to do with anything. Oh and tolerance doesn't mean you accept someone's belief as being equal to your own or that you participate.

Try to preach 'tolerance' in islamic nation's and see how far it gets you. Go try good ole tolerance in Pakistan. Especially the rural areas. Try it in Iran, Saudi Arabia and so on. Christians are persecuted today more than ever in history.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Muhammad believed that Jesus was a holy man and prophet. Though denied that he was god. Here are some versus in the Koran about Jesus.

We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear signs and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit" (2:87)
"O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary..." (3:45)
"...Christ Jesus the son of Mary was an apostle of god..." (4:171)
"...And in their foot steps we sent Jesus the son of Mary..." (5:46)
"And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous

When Allah will say: O Isa son of Marium! Remember My favor on you and on your mother, when I strengthened you I with the holy Spirit, you spoke to the people in the cradle and when of old age, and when I taught you the Book and the wisdom and the Taurat and the Injeel; and when you determined out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission, and you healed the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when you brought forth the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the children of Israel from you when you came to them with clear arguments, but those who disbelieved among them said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.
(10) Iaasin - verse 12

Chill out, Bro, you should do your own research and not listen to haters who distort truth.

Islam believes in all the prophets.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

so basically, the muslims and christians used to meet before the battle, set the victory conditions. then fight. once the winner is declared they claim what they asked for before the battle. at that time there was honour and dignity. now the elites start a destructive war thats never meant to end...

[edit on 15/8/2010 by RizeorDie]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join