It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals flock to sanctuary states that give them driver's licenses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I used to be really against illegal immigrants taking American jobs. But not any more.. I am all for it!

But, you have to give them the right jobs. Jobs like;

sewer and septic tank cleaner

Underarm deodorant sniffer tester

Cleaning up cow dung blood and guts off of slaughter house floors - by hand

oceanic snot diver - collecting whale snot for study.

Grave digger.

And, they should get minimum wage with no benefits in a fund set up so they can only access the money for things that are pre-approved, And it would be illegal with all jobs money and stay in this country taken away if they try to send the money back home.

If any Americans are forced out of one of these jobs that is government approved for illegals, the American would get the difference of what he would have been paid in that job vs minimum wage for as long as the illegal keeps the job.. regardless if the American finds another job or not.

Jeah.. Jobs for illegals would sit just right with me then.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That's the most ignorant, hate filled, dehumanizing sentiment I have ever ran across. You literally made no contribution to thread in either direction.

Bravo for wasting everyone's time sir.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

Your welcome.

But that is how I feel. there should be penalties for breaking the laws for illegals just like there are for Americans. not to pander to them and give them good jobs that they take away from hard working Americans and give them drivers licenses.

I would not expect such treatment in Mexico if I illegally went there.. and I would Not get it.

I wasn't trying to be dehumanizing. The point was if you give them the jobs Americans do not want to do, people would be feel better about them taking our jobs. I consider that a good positive step in the right direction.

They made the choice to break the law and steal from Americans before they ever stepped foot across the border. It was premeditated. You just gonna let that slip by and ignore it? That I do not understand at all.

Let them come into this country legally and I am all for them getting everything out of the American Dream they deserve.

Many of them smuggle in drugs and weapons, they send money back home they don't pay taxes on, they get hired cheap over Americans because they are willing to take the pay cut and the work is not as good in quality but the companies don't care as long as it's better for their profit.. you just gonna let all these things slide too?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Yehhhhh I have to agree with mryanbrown, dude you really don't have a clue and you complete enforce that with your comments ...... "Many of them smuggle in drugs and weapons" I have to believe your just a old fashioned #$%^ disturber.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

JohnPhoenix, Don't hold back, tell us how You Really Feel

That's not being Sarcastic or Critical of you. Hell, I agree with you.
That's why I have so many of our Open Border People and So Called Anarchist, making me their FOE. I disagree with them, They get their Panties in a Bunch and make me their FOE here on ATS.
They believe we are suppose to bend over and take it so they can feel better about themselves, I guess that could be one reason they all voted for Obama.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 16-8-2010 by guohua]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Excuse me for thinking our tax dollars and law enforcement personnel should be doing silly things like stopping crimes. Not arguing over administrative policy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join