It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Guardians of the Republic up to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What are the Guardians of the Republic up to?

guardiansofthefreerepublics.com

Guardian & Grand Juror Signup

Apply to become one of the Guardians of the Free Republics and juror on the De jure Grand Jury.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Back in the spring, these dudes sent a letter to all govenors demanding that they follow the constitution or resign. Now, I hear that they're setting up an alternative "parallel" government to take over when this one falls. And guess who their president is:
Tim Turner, their elusive leader.
WTF???

guardiansofthefreerepublics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Tim Turner exposed by Sam Kennedy

For those of you who have been following the information on the Restore America Plan and the Guardians of the Republic, last night, May 2, 2010, Sam Kennedy did his weekly radio show and as one of the founding elders, He gave a great deal of shocking information about corruption, lies and deceit that has gone on within the R.A.P. patriot movement. Apparently many grand jury members have been hurt by these actions and many people feel betrayed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I had serious misgivings about this bunch from the get go. yeah, it would be nice if they could do all they said they would but I call BS on this movement.

When I heard Rick Perry had recieved a letter from this bunch, it was being investigated, and then all went quite...I figured one or more of the below

1. PTB was behind the thing to flush out "crazies" to make list's (or worse)

2. GotR were MAYBE ok but without the pull they thought they had or needed.

3. Some sort of smoke screen.

I'm likely wrong on most or all of these. Something just didnt pass the smell test.

Thanks for the post OP and thanks for the vid Saint.

sandf

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So, the official website says 'restore the republics', plural, but thread also mentions only 'restore the republic'. Therefore I wonder...how many republics do they intend to restore?

A simple plan. Refreshingly direct, just send your information. The website form does puzzle me, though, and I'm in no hurry to allege myself to anyone. There's been a rash of fresh bait and smear tactics. Where is the info headed, ultimately? It is problematic no matter how you present something such as this.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What a bunch of retards.

The only thing I find more ridiculous than these armchair-world leaders is that anybody finds anything they ever say or do or could possibly ever say or do worthy of writing about or discussing.*

What you're doing right now is likely far more interesting than these sad-sack nobodies who think they've got some sort of tricky edge over anybody with any 7th grade awareness of the Constitution.

My optic muscles ache from all the eyeball rolling these palookas cause me with their de jure grand jury this and their guardians of the republic that. Go screw yourselves, hosses.

*[I acknowledge there there's a small chance of some, pretty much insignificant, hypocrisy in this statement.]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Wished this RAP plan was real.... but everyone is still waiting for the proof.

They've missed all the deadlines they talked about months ago. & now their renigging and extending dates saying it could take 8 years bla bla bla.

Show us the Proof!
www.panamalaw.org...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And there I was thinking we would be talking about Star Wars.

Really, why does anyone pay attention to these idiots? I said it months ago when this whole claptrap fest started: It's BS. It's still BS.

new topics

top topics

join