It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Osama Bin Laden didn't do it. (Proof)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The cole was most likely not OBL either.

USS Cole suspect: Torture elicited confession
Saudi says he admitted involvement in attack ‘to make the people happy

www.msnbc.msn.com...
He most likey admitted to the act sometime between the first and second testicle.

(CNN) -- Interpol has issued "an urgent global security alert" after 23 "dangerous individuals" -- including a man identified as the mastermind of the attack on the USS Cole in 2000 -- escaped from a Yemeni prison./ex]
www.cnn.com...

The guilty Brzynzki's Al CIA Duhs most likely have been let out and are sitting on the beach and the patsies rot in jail

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
That's something that always bothered me. If Osama did it , I'm sure he would not deny it. It doesn't make sense. That would be a huge achievement, to actually attack the States on their own soil in such an unbelievable fashion. Also wasn't it the Taliban in Afghanistan that said they would turn Osama over to the States, if they showed proof that he was involved. But the States would/could not show proof. Makes me wonder.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks

Correct me if this is a wrong interpretation, but don't terrorists and terrorist groups live to take credit for what they have perpetrated?

The British government involved with 2 elite SAS disguised as terrorist in Basra's Central Square. The United States government is not alone to hoax the event.

<< 1   >>

join