It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq - Some Fascinating Information

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

He worked with the U.S. military as a translator, and the soldiers all chipped in and bought him a guitar and rig....who would have thought?

Anyone who knows soldiers would have thought so.

Soldiers are some of the best people you will ever meet.

The Iraqis, also some of the nicest people.

The fact that many soldiers and Iraqis get along and help each other should only be a suprise to someone who buys into the media.

Other interesting points about Iraq.

The end times will come after Babylon is rebuilt. The Islamic Caliphate is renewed and the 6th beast (some say the Ottoman empire) is reborn in the middle east with Babylon as the capital.

You want to know about Islam and Christianity? Read about what both religions believe will happen in the end times. Read about the Caliphate, the Madi, the role of Jesus in prophecy during the final days. They (Christianity and Islam) coincide impeccably but are absolutely opposed in who is on the right side.

Every day I see the Black flag where I am here in Iraq.

Don't know about the black flag and the white flag in Islamic prophecy? You should if you think you know what Islam is.

Yes, Iraq is a VERY interesting place.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

And you just found out all this information now? Sorry for my ignorance but I assumed everyone knew the history of ancient Mesopotamia and modern Iraq.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

It has already come to pass that the Turkmen and Ottomans have governed over Iraq in past history.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply and insight badgerprints, it is good to hear from someone who has been there. I will read up on Madi and Caliphate, as well as the white and black flags. I did not doubt that there were some good relationships between the people and us, like you said, you just don't hear about it as much.

spec

reply to post by bluemirage5

Hey bluemirage5, I guess I will call ignorance here on myself. No I am not too familiar with Mesopotamia or bible history, other than some of the Sumerian stories. I should have learned more history growing up but my interest did not arise until I got older. This is one reason I dig ats so much. It has spurred me to crack open a few more books to learn about this world of ours and places that, like badgerprints said, a lot of people only know what the MSM reports about the regions.
Thanks for the reply,
spec

[edit on 17-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That is what he said.....he got very close to some of the soldiers and stays in touch with the ones who went home on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Are you a soldier in Iraq? If so, I just wanted to thank you for your service and sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Check out this video at about 4:40. A FarSight Institute disclosure on remote viewing mentions that a man named Lyn Bauchanan (maybe as in the remote-viewing pioneer "Lyn Cassady" depicted in the paranormal comedy hollywood film "Men who stare at goats"?) was involved with remote-viewing operations in Iraq, such as the search for Saddam. That would explain how they alledgedly found him in a concrete hole in the ground in the middle of nowhere with no security detail present. (if memory serves me correctly).

Sheesh! Reality does seem to be stranger then fiction at times. ^_^

www.crviewer.com...
If this is real, I wonder if he has the power to remote view the center of the earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Interesting dr, I do believe in the ability which is one reason I don't buy all the Osama info. With today's technology(and people's abilities) it is hard to believe they could not find him. Just my opinion...
I wonder also if some information discovered thru remote viewing is kept from the public? No, I really don't wonder that, I would go as far as assuming so. But man, I sure would like to know. Guess if ya really want to know, we should learn how to remote view ourselves. I looked into and it is requires a lot of work and time, something I am unable to fully pursue unfortunately. But I have told myself that one day I will dedicate myself to the effort. After all what else could be such a pinnacle achievement?

Thanks for the reply,
spec

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

As much as I like to applaud you for you're effort on this post, i have to tell you that most of what you provided are a bunch of mistranslated, misinterpreted suras. i am an arab and have read the quran in arabic. My friend i can provide you with the true translation so that you do not misinterpret the book.

you said:

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

True translation:

[2:191] You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers.

do you see what i mean? if you translate it wrong then you misinterpret it. you must get you're information from the main source and that is the QURAN.

another one, you said:

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

True translation:

[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

[8:39] You shall fight them to ward off oppression, and to practice your religion devoted to GOD alone. If they refrain from aggression, then GOD is fully Seer of everything they do.

i will add more only if you ask.

can you please provide me with the name of the quran you're using as well as its publisher?

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join