It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Father to Drink His Daughters Breast Milk?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I don’t think that someone would drink their lactating daughters breast milk unless it was a last ditch effort to beat a life taking disease. I have heard from people who were curious and tried their wives milk to find it really was not good at all, I have never even thought of trying my wife’s when she was lactating, I prefer the milk of other species.

As far as getting any benefit to cure disease from the breast milk, is there any confirmed study that it actually works, perhaps I missed it in the article, but without it proven to work, I don’t think I would be guinea pigging myself even if it was a last ditch effort, for all I know it could speed up the disease.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is ultimately warped in my opinion. A grown man does not need to take a liquid form of "food" to combat cancer, he needs to grow up!

Seriously, the only beneficial part that could be construed as "healing" would be the Colostrum that is produced two weeks prior to birth, and continues for only several days after the birth of the child. The Colostrum contains the immunoglobulins that the child uses as "passive" immunity-building.

Here is the site on Breastfeeding from the American Pregnancy Association, it breaks down the levels and types of breast milk produced by humans.
Breastfeeding Overview

Personally there are far better "Cures" out there, and there is no excuse for this one!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It has all the hallmarks of 'Quack Therapy', as i believe somebody has already inferred. Doctors seem to be very dismissive of it.

It is a far cry from the exhaustive research carried out regarding stem cells.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

As long as DAD doesn't complain, "What, no Bosco"? That would be bad.Form. Can you make cheese from human breast milk? I should think so! What about Ben & Jerry's making an ice cream out of human milk? What would they call it? How bout a Spumoni called Mamma Mia?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
People with cancer often have a difficult time eating and keeping food down.

Breastmillk is easily and quickly digested, making it a pretty good substance for someone with cancer.

Even without the immune factors in it - which there are, even if those aren't necessarily useful to an adult - its use as a food substance could sustain an ailing person.

Many of the immune factors are not triggered unless there is contact between areola and the saliva in the mouth for a couple of minutes. However, the amounts that are in the breastmilk after that point are of a level intended for someone around 30 pounds or less - not someone 200 pounds with an engaged and active immune system.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
sounds kinda sick but if it saves a life it saves a life.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why is this question being asked? Do you really believe that there is a Big Daddy idol, that can hit you over the head if you're not fear based and tied up in knots and try things out of the box. He's not suckling off her breast is he? No, I didn't think so, so wheres the phobia you have?

Its perfectly acceptable. Even more important, I don't give anyone the right to impose their moral beliefs about matters that don't pertain to my murdering someone, or declaring war, or starving people death (well there went the moral righteousness of those you think have the right to impose laws on equal soveriegn beings, they're all mass murderers!!!!), on me!

I hope the antibodies in the milk help her dad. HE also needs to be on a massive 10-20 gram a day vit c program, vit d, very high as well, and pau'd'arco tea, raw beets and cabbage slaw, organic, and home grown best, hemp seed, and explore other health rememdies.

Sungazing safely like in my thread will improve his health enormously too, and just getting lots of sun, except near noon day and not enough to make his skin turn color, best is just after sunrise and just before sunset, along with early morning and late afternoon.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Why is this question being asked? Do you really believe that there is a Big Daddy idol, that can hit you over the head if you're not fear based and tied up in knots and try things out of the box. He's not suckling off her breast is he? No, I didn't think so, so wheres the phobia you have?

In one of the cases i have linked to the father is indeed suckling off her breast. But disregarding that, i am asking the question because i doubt the efficacy of the cure and, in my mind at least, i find it odd that a parent and child would embark upon this type of cancer therapy. It certainly is trying things out of the box!

I have no phobia about it, but i wouldnt regard it as normal behaviour by any means - for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you think this is bad, just imagine if it was the other way around... the daughter drinking the fathers... *ahem*...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Its perfectly acceptable. Even more important, I don't give anyone the right to impose their moral beliefs about matters that don't pertain to my murdering someone, or declaring war, or starving people death (well there went the moral righteousness of those you think have the right to impose laws on equal soveriegn beings, they're all mass murderers!!!!), on me!

I hope the antibodies in the milk help her dad. HE also needs to be on a massive 10-20 gram a day vit c program, vit d, very high as well, and pau'd'arco tea, raw beets and cabbage slaw, organic, and home grown best, hemp seed, and explore other health rememdies.

Sungazing safely like in my thread will improve his health enormously too, and just getting lots of sun, except near noon day and not enough to make his skin turn color, best is just after sunrise and just before sunset, along with early morning and late afternoon.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Actually in the second link he IS sucking his daughter's breast... so that is the ick factor... not the breastpumped milk on the cereal.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
wow....what a weird thread....haha...I guess it wouldn't be bad if it was really helpfull...But is it????

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Only if he is drinking it on tap.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
breast milk donation by a family member...
is about akin to organ donation

an immediate family member is more likely to be an acceptable source than a stranger,

the DNA, Gene Code says it better than any of my/our rationalizations...
a compatible 'donor' is essential

kidneys, organs, body parts....they will all be better suited to 'acceptance' by the elder family member instead of getting on a
chemo-therapy=shut down the bodys' immune system regimin...

who knows maybe dad will start having 'daughter' dreams in a sort of telepathy interaction ?!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

In one of the cases i have linked to the father is indeed suckling off her breast. But disregarding that, i am asking the question because i doubt the efficacy of the cure and, in my mind at least, i find it odd that a parent and child would embark upon this type of cancer therapy. It certainly is trying things out of the box!

I have no phobia about it, but i wouldnt regard it as normal behaviour by any means - for obvious reasons.

It is just skin touching skin .What is the big deal?

The father created the daughter in the first place.The daughter recognizes this and helps her father who fed and clothed her.

The fact he is drinking it directly means it is much easier as otherwise time consuming complicated breast pumps have to be used.

Much Ado bout Nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Silver Star

Also, if they have no fresh water available, it is acceptable to drink a little bit. But not too much, lest dehydration is amplified.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The guy is dying. If this makes them all feel better have at it and everyone should stay out of it. It is not hurting anyone....

Now...if he was eating off the teet.....
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002023-03-10T19:05:38-06:000738 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join